PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the company definitely broke GDPR rules by telling R who the person was and R has just said in her dots of death who it was.

Honestly if Nicky takes it further that company/owner will be in tit street Not that R will give a duck she will let them take the fall.

R is so stupid she’s just told her followers that a company broke rules and told her who it was that messaged them

Someone needs to screen record that part and keep it as evidence.

Reactions: 32
Oh I am the actual Nicky, you didn't block me until 2020 luv, you filthy mouthed PIG, and no idea what is going on but issac and seb mum is not happy with you or local services, you vile piece of tit.
Careful what you say regarding the mum as I have heard from her too. Let Ratchet play the Waltons on patreon

Reactions: 15
Hasn’t she said in the past that education isn’t important 🤨
Yes, & she has also suggested many times that she is actually quite intelligent.
I'm inclined to disagree with that & would even say that she's way below average intelligence.
And, it's likely that her lack of any qualifications is due to her lack of intellect rather than lack of formal education.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Things had been relatively normal on these threads for too long hadn’t they 😂 We were overdue a batshit moody moment

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Things had been relatively normal on these threads for too long hadn’t they 😂 We were overdue a batshit moody moment
Do you think? I’m not sure it’s Moody this time. And tbh the screenshots of the messages sent to the company making the sweatshirts weren’t vile, abusive troll comments, they were pointing out what was shared here about the connotations of “hard love”.

Reactions: 41
That says, "I turned 60", that explains why she actually looks 60, not 39!!!
Right you are Rach😬
Also full of bullshit today as per usual about how she was moving between foster homes and then busy searching for a bedsit to move into on her 16th birthday🤦🏻‍♀️ because of course all foster parents kick the kids out on the eve of their 16th birthday.
View attachment 845289

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow just wow what a absolutely bellend.

Ive screen recorded it too, I got feeling that it is going to be deleted from her stories soon.

i can’t believe they have shared information to her

Reactions: 13
Just for the record, I doubt that is breaching any data protection rules. Would need to check further but passing on identifying data and personal info can be. If your full name isn't on your insta you can't be identified, there isn't enough information.

Its rubbish, don't get me wrong, especially as your message appears to be polite and does have a point (yes Rachel it does, you do need to think everything through to be a DA advocate).

If she reveals your insta handle its also not illegal but again its not identifying personal information if your full name isn't on it.

I don't ever message anyone involved in her etc but I would tread carefully doing it as none of them would have any qualms about revealing your insta handle etc.

And totally up to everyone what they do but I wouldn't be getting involved with the boys mum, there is so much more to their personal situation than any of us know or should even slightly be involved in.

Again for those at the back: anyone can pretend to be anyone or know anything or fabricate anything on the Internet. Hell, I could be Kate Middleton*

*I'm not (or am I)

Reactions: 20
Am I the only parent who puts dirty trainers in an old pillowcase and bungs them in the wash? She's really such a prick.

Reactions: 27
I'm not getting any moody vibes either, my fellow welshie has been here for quite sometime I believe....I can’t imagine speaking to my step-child about what he'd been up to through the camera of a phone, what's wrong with her? Does she even know how to speak to ANYBODY face to face?

Reactions: 21
You’re right - not the same style as Moody. I was more referencing the comments relating to Sam and just a general sense that things might get a bit weird again 😂

Reactions: 6
There’s a reason she never mentions tattle by name because Josh has told her not to read there and even told V to not tell Rach stuff that’s said on here RIGHT after Rach had shown V stuff on tattle, she’s hiding it from sloshy.

Reactions: 14
So informing someone that the term 'Love Hard' probably isn't the best thing to put on a jumper that is raising money for a 'Women's centre' that supports DA victims, is trolling now??
Also, where in the message did Nicky tell the woman that is doing the jumpers 'all about how R is a wanker'?
If there's anything more on that message then get the woman to post proof.
Twisting the truth again Rachel? No wonder she's got a nervous rash.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Also I live eat a breath GDPR for my work, it’s unlikely anything’s actually been breached, all I can gather is they’ve shared your insta name?

Reactions: 4
There’s a reason she never mentions tattle by name because Josh has told her not to read there and even told V to not tell Rach stuff that’s said on here RIGHT after Rach had shown V stuff on tattle, she’s hiding it from sloshy.
It also means she can say “troll” and mean “person on Tattle” then lie about what we do. Contributing here is not the same as messaging her to say Tallulah is ugly but to her followers it’s all lumped under the same title of “troll”. She’s also lied about “Nicky” sending hateful abuse to Sweatshirt Shithead because she knows the truth makes her look bad, and then lied again saying that “Nicky” had been blocked in 2019 for trolling Rachel when apparently she was blocked today because SS shared her details?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.