Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissChardonnay2020

Chatty Member
Isn't listening and hearing everything and everyone in a house called being a mum and paying attention.
I've suffered no trauma but I hear everything and know whose doing it. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38

oldbird41

Poor love having to force herself to drink booze 💜

View attachment 838911
Pisses me right off as someone who is going through recovery. I am a mum who would always buy into the 'Wine o clock mummy piss head club'. Dark side of it that isnt on social media: crippling hangovers, zero patience with my kids, hang-xiety, debt, depression and shame. Plus a million other shameful parenting failiures. I am not against parties or any fun as I still have a good social life. But it is never ending with these 2. Such hypocrites when they talk about the boys trauma at the hands of booze.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

BettyCat20

VIP Member
Bullshit did T wallpaper a whole kitchen on her own 😂 R's brother was probably there doing it and T helped. Honestly, her huns will believe any shit she spouts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Freckles39

You wouldn’t broadcast something like that , I’d be mortified if that happened to me just once and I’d then be taking a long hard look at my life to see why it had happened and to stop it happening again

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
What a gross waste of food. Let’s take everything out of its packaging l, thereby reducing its shelf-life, and throw it on a table for everyone to breathe over 👍🏻 and to think she spouts off about running a food bank 🤯 it would genuinely be better if she didn’t “help” people - the fact that she knows full well how much some people are struggling and still does stuff like this is insane.

View attachment 838859

Way, way, way too much food for the amount of people who were there. Most of that will be in the bin this morning. I know these grazing table things are popular at the moment, but even without covid they make me want to heave. Everything all chucked together and jumbled in, with everyone picking through it with their hands? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

MrsA99

VIP Member
Hannah must secretly dislike R, no way I would let a friend or family member go about looking like this. The back looks a mess! And when Hannah said “Is this a hall (haul)?” … surely she was taking the piss?? 😂 …. R even said to her “I look lush don’t
I?" 🤣
20211105_191659.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Joyce showing his fatherly love telling him if he doesn't get out of the room he's not getting his phone until after Christmas. I said the other day there she's showing S a lot but maybe it's I they've had the call about and that's why he's not been mentioned since the dirty shoes carryon?
When Seb went to the hobbit loft the other day, Raq asked him what his dad had said and Seb said "he told me to get out", Raq said "so he's disciplining you by silence then" and laughed. Seems like it's his usual response. I get that kids, especially teenagers, can be frustrating, and as much as I love Seb for trolling Rach in her own home, he seems like one of those jokers who is always messing around. But he does it because he gets away with it, he's not being parented properly. Every one of those children are being failed in one way or another by that pair of twats.

• Sad

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She has literally put that tv post up to get a reaction here. She is seriously the saddest bastard that ever lived.
What shall I have for lunch? Oooh I know something that was mentioned on tattle.
What shall I ask for for the women’s centre? Oh another thing mentioned on tattle.
She lives her life 100% for this site.
Rach hun - take a long hard look at your life. Are you happy? Really? Really really? Living day in day out to get one up on some strangers on the internet while your family falls apart before your eyes.
This is exactly like when she accepted a free pram worth about £1000 for the Messiah to be pushed around in, then 2 weeks later asked if anyone had a second hand pram they could donate for a "warrior" 🤷 I mean, I thought it was these sort of items that the PayPal money was supposed to be for.

ClArt20138

"Love Hard" - strange slogan for a domestic abuse charity.

ETA - if they designed the Christmas boxes why are they so surprised with the contents?

• Wow
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Which one is your husband R? Very flirty body language with Negan going on there 🤔
To be fair, Hannah’s Husband is fit. It craws me saying it because she’s a gobby mare, but fit is fit, I will never deny a man that 😂. Rachael did get the short straw there. No amount of roasts will make up for that one.

(Although I’m pretty sure she married Josh for access to Hannah and Mummy at this point anyway. It would make sense.)

• Haha

goaldigger

VIP Member
It's been said before and I'll say it again (because I do think the whole "instafamous" thing plays to this) If they were a family living on a council estate with a kid sleeping in the shed etc etc etc they'd be dealing with Social Service all the time, but because they portray this financially affluent lifestyle, live in a big house etc etc they fly under the radar.

• Heart

AladdinSane

VIP Member
When did it become fashionable for influencers to pretend to hate their kids? It winds me up so much. You have people out there who would give anything to have kids or people who work their arses off to provide for their kids and barely see them, then you have influencers like Rachel who make out spending time with their kids is the worst thing in the world and have such a FML attitude towards them. It makes me so angry.

Wilby is such a cutie and she's too busy moaning about how much of a pain he is to enjoy him. It's just annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Thalassa164

The things she shares openly about her kids. 🤯We don’t need to know that Seb is grounded and that he is a nightmare lately. I always hated it when my mum talked about me to her friends or my relatives … ! And here she is making it public to 230k followers. This „being relatable“ mantra on Insta on the back of your kids that she has no respect or care for honestly it’s sickening. If my kid would be „a nightmare lately“ I would certainly not film myself talking about it (it doesn’t make it go away) but deal with in private.

Poor Wilby the other day during trick and treating. They failing him massively.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

FridaK

VIP Member
Hate to say this ladies, but if Hannah and fit Jake had Instagram, I’d probably follow it for the pics 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I’ll show myself out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wilby looks fucking depressed and totally disengaged. It's such a shame. As for tagging Tallulah because apparently looking at plants 'makes her miss her children', stop bloody leaving them then at every single opportunity you get! Those kids have no stability or consistency ☹

As for the clothes, I don't get that hideous duvet scarf thing, it's ugly and looks ridiculous! Also unsure why she went out in a swimming costume last night 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Raq said "so he's disciplining you by silence then" and laughed. Seems like it's his usual response.
I hate that his dad does this. My mum used to do it to me, wouldn't communicate or explain what I'd done wrong. Would just give me the silent treatment and ignore me until she'd got past it. It's emotional fucking abuse.

Why can't they sit him down, put some boundaries in place and stick to them and make sure he knows what's expected of him. Instead of ignoring him, telling him to get out, filming him and snorting. Yes, he's being a fucking pain at the moment, he's nearly 16. Put some effort into reining him in a bit, instead of taking every chance to escape. He needs some consistency and some actual bloody parenting!

I'm glad they got reported to SS (if they did), they need someone to show them how to actually parent. Pair of useless, selfish bastards.

• Sad