PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she’s just waiting for the green light from companies to spam us all with her fab Christmas content. Why are her followers all not insulted that her adverts consist of her showing us how to use a website?? Yes Rach I’m more than capable of operating the idiot proof insurance comparison website. Most people have far more brain cells than you to rub together!! She’s either selling stuff or trying to guilt people into buying for supposedly a good cause!! The very worst of Instagram!!

Reactions: 15
No she’s just waiting for the green light from companies to spam us all with her fab Christmas content. Why are her followers all not insulted that her adverts consist of her showing us how to use a website?? Yes Rach I’m more than capable of operating the idiot proof insurance comparison website. Most people have far more brain cells than you to rub together!! She’s either selling stuff or trying to guilt people into buying for supposedly a good cause!! The very worst of Instagram!!
I know I am not true most articulate person going but I yep almost insulted by “influencers” showing us how navigate round a website for insurance jeeso the advert is never of the tele we don’t need the likes of them reading of a script badly that one of her kids is holding !
I don’t need a video either on how to use iconic make up to paint my face to look like I should be making ballon animals at a kids birthday party either !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You are probably right. She’s most likely just tan out of content for two Instagram accounts. Just a strange way to tank your career 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope some tit has hit the fan. It won't have though. She's got more jam than Hartleys.

Reactions: 13
I'm sure nothings happened behind the scenes. She's teflon. She'll only run out of steam when the ads dry up. Which they will

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And right on cue....here she is with an update. Poor lighting, red faced and beginning with a witch about children's services calling Joyce this week.

Is she modelling herself on my Nan? She looks just like she’s about to say can I get you a custard cream or a bourbon!
C1B79A65-D7E9-487B-94CD-BAE221754A6C.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Sorry for that spoiler there. I told you she had a pattern. She’s like cling film, you can see everything going on in her posting style 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Predickable 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 28
And right on cue....here she is with an update. Poor lighting, red faced and beginning with a witch about children's services calling Joyce this week.
Is that because they are questioning where all the kids are when they are away so often?

Just watched that clip. Newsflash Rach, nobody here is reporting you to social services. It is more than likely the school, or other professionals who don't have to tell you they are making a referral🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 41
Is that because they are questioning where all the kids are when they are away so often?

Just watched that clip. Newsflash Rach, nobody here is reporting you to social services. It is more than likely the school, or other professionals who don't have to tell you they are making a referral🤦🏻‍♀️
She was being reported even before she had a social media presence. Was that trolls who had crystal balls?

Reactions: 32
Why why why does she think it’s trolls reporting her, you have to have a lot of details to report, it’s got to be someone she knows or the schools. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 34
Not watched the stories but clearly there is a reason social services are always calling her, and its not because of tattle!
Just to remind everyone, she was getting calls from them way before she even had a public account 🤷‍♀️ so she needs to look closer to home!
And I'm guessing,if they called josh, then its to do with the boys 🤔
Eta..going off what another poster said last week or so then I can assume it IS about the boys...

Reactions: 43
Does she ever stop and wonder why children's services keep calling them? Like maybe there is an image that is being projected in real life and not just online (i refuse to believe anyone on Tattle has called ss, doesn't make sense!)

Reactions: 41
9.07am I said I missed her dots of death due to entertainment purposes. She has dots of death.

Wow, hey rach, can you let us know what happened with the PayPal money? And if you are declaring your new piggy bank?

Not watched the stories but clearly there is a reason social services are always calling her, and its not because of tattle!
Just to remind everyone, she was getting calls from them way before she even had a public account 🤷‍♀️ so she needs to look closer to home!
And I'm guessing,if they called josh, then its to do with the boys 🤔
Eta..going off what another poster said last week or so then I can assume it IS about the boys...
Yep, I've been waiting for this tbh, it was very predictable.

Reactions: 9
haven't watched her stories in a couple of years. She cannot speak a sentence without swearing! has she always been like this? it doesn't make the dull content more entertaining! How are companies seeing her as sellable?! It is not normal for anyone to be contacted by social services often, most people would not be proud sharing this on insta!!

Reactions: 16
she needs to step back, consider why she’s getting social services referrals and needs to consider the effect those referrals are having on the kids as well!

Reactions: 29
Is that Rs pink sofa? Or has her mum got
The same one?

how many times can she say “F**k”? I swear a lot but I wouldn’t be swearing like that on my “business page” if I was a company and watched that I’d be put off from working with her.

and she’s clearly hoping to get a free bed and mattress for her mum… why has she got to mention all the time that her mum has / cancer?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
You could see how raging she was when talking about social services. She knows exactly who has phoned them but makes her look better to blame trolls.
Also, nice of her to give her mum her old pink sofa but didn't she literally buy her a brand new one from dfs around the same time she got her yellow green one 🤔 so wheres the one she said she bought her mum??

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.