PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have said this before but doesn't Rachel claim to be a size 6? She is slim granted but surely not a 6. Does she tell the truth about anything? She has definitely aged a lot in the last few years. Her eyes look so different!
May have something to do by not wearing caterpillars on her eyes since the first lock down, but she just looks rough in general.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why they have to open so many boxes to show what is inside, I certainly wouldn’t want anything that she has poked around about in.

As the kids decorations your a bleep Rach, I have all little bits from my child what she made at nursery to now and she is 10 and they go on her tree now she is older but before they went on our main tree, as we are Good parents, unlike you. 🖕🏻

Reactions: 20
F M L for real....
Today on fb I witnessed something which can in no way be a coincidence!!!
Proper huns.
I
All I can think is that they do see it, but chose not to address it and that's the part I find confusing. The time I have actually spent in her company the chaos was palpable.
BIB: Might you care to clarify?

Reactions: 4
I may have said this before but doesn't Rachel claim to be a size 6? She is slim granted but surely not a 6. Does she tell the truth about anything? She has definitely aged a lot in the last few years. Her eyes look so different!
I thought the same. Emily is probably an 8/10. Rach lies so much she forgets what she lies about. Fair play for being slim but curvy, I'm the same! I don't lie about my size though!! The jeans were probably T's really because I can't even see Emily getting in them.

Reactions: 7
All I can think is that they do see it, but chose not to address it and that's the part I find confusing. The time I have actually spent in her company the chaos was palpable.
I fear for those children more times than I should as someone who does not know them. How anyone around them can not question their behaviour as parents, is beyond me.

(I always think that when she or her friends/ family condemn us for talking about what we think of it all here, that they live in it, take part in it and profit from it every single day. Them hanging the moral compass at someone who expresses concern is laughable at best and truly worrying at worst.)

No one is perfect, not a single person has a clean sheet when it comes to life and if they say they have, they are lying. But for gods sake, these two stretch limits like I’ve never seen before.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't understand the whole "it's not an ad but I'll mark it as one". Aren't the regs clear in terms of what should need to be declared? Taken from ASA website:

"The CMA expects influencers to disclose when they've received any form of monetary payment, a loan of a product or service, any incentive and/or commission or have been given the product they're posting about for free"

Reactions: 19
I don’t get why they have to open so many boxes to show what is inside, I certainly wouldn’t want anything that she has poked around about in.

As the kids decorations your a bleep Rach, I have all little bits from my child what she made at nursery to now and she is 10 and they go on her tree now she is older but before they went on our main tree, as we are Good parents, unlike you. 🖕🏻
To be fair I never put any of the stuff my kids made at school/nursery on my tree as Ive always had a theme which didn’t include glitter covered loo rolls1!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How about you donate yours Rach since you've just been #gifted a sky glass? Chuck wibbles high chair in it too since he's never actually in it for meal times.
Literally just about to post the same screen grab and say put your hand in your pocket you greedy selfish twit!

Reactions: 18
We need someone local to drive past the launderette a few to see if it’s ever open.
I can’t imagine it gets much use, I take it they won’t get more funding if they can’t show they’ve helped people?
I drive passed a couple of times a day. Never seen a light on, the door open nothing. It's got frosted windows so it's not easy to see in, but you can see if there are people inside.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's been said before and I'll say it again (because I do think the whole "instafamous" thing plays to this) If they were a family living on a council estate with a kid sleeping in the shed etc etc etc they'd be dealing with Social Service all the time, but because they portray this financially affluent lifestyle, live in a big house etc etc they fly under the radar.
🙌🙌 i wholeheartedly agree ! I was about to rant but don't want to derail the the thread
Anyway did i mention i think rachets a pay pal robbing twit again if a “normal” person was scamming on a grand scale on social media …..and joyce Hes just a biege twit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has literally put that tv post up to get a reaction here. She is seriously the saddest bastard that ever lived.
What shall I have for lunch? Oooh I know something that was mentioned on tattle.
What shall I ask for for the women’s centre? Oh another thing mentioned on tattle.
She lives her life 100% for this site.
Rach hun - take a long hard look at your life. Are you happy? Really? Really really? Living day in day out to get one up on some strangers on the internet while your family falls apart before your eyes.

Reactions: 44
She has literally put that tv post up to get a reaction here. She is seriously the saddest bastard that ever lived.
What shall I have for lunch? Oooh I know something that was mentioned on tattle.
What shall I ask for for the women’s centre? Oh another thing mentioned on tattle.
She lives her life 100% for this site.
Rach hun - take a long hard look at your life. Are you happy? Really? Really really? Living day in day out to get one up on some strangers on the internet while your family falls apart before your eyes.
This is exactly like when she accepted a free pram worth about £1000 for the Messiah to be pushed around in, then 2 weeks later asked if anyone had a second hand pram they could donate for a "warrior" 🤷 I mean, I thought it was these sort of items that the PayPal money was supposed to be for.

Reactions: 37
She is such an abhorrent excuse for a woman. If I was in desperate need I’d go nowhere near her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.