PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very telling that E has no toys on that list, she is growing up way before her time. My 7yr old daughter has asked for Our Generation doll stuff, Barbie stuff, 3D printer pen set.

Reactions: 45
What a strange Christmas list Edie has? Bed sheets, blankets and clothes? Why would a child age 7/8 ask for those
Thats quite sad that she doesn't have any toys on there, how old is she, 8? And asking for mum jeans??? Wth. Bizarre. I get asking for bedsheets if she wanted her favourite cartoon or music artist but we all know edie has never had a child's bedroom. Its probably just me but things like plants, vasaline and a mirror would be a normal purchase if they had asked, not a Xmas present 🤷‍♀️
Most of that stuff won't cost R a penny anyway because she gets gifted most of it. And she does this all the time, posts what edie asks for..is that in the hope that people DO gift her these things, especially the lip balm and face masks

Reactions: 35
It’s very telling that E has no toys on that list, she is growing up way before her time. My 7yr old daughter has asked for Our Generation doll stuff, Barbie stuff, 3D printer pen set.
My grandson is the same age and his list is lego and more lego 😂 blankets and bedsheets is quite upsetting really 😢 and he hasn’t a clue what shein is! 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Grow up Rach, you chose to keep hopping on and off various dicks and E has her own father who she shouldn't be made to call him daddy ****** and being made to treat Joyce as her own father. So immature and pathetic.
3C823C06-55CC-4604-8C28-06466A2FAFD7.jpeg

Reactions: 34
What a strange Christmas list Edie has? Bed sheets, blankets and clothes? Why would a child age 7/8 ask for those
My 6 year old wants a feather pillow for Christmas.
Granted it’s because I have one and she loves to steal it. 😂 she’s always been a snuggle blanket fan too. Love a blanket in this house we do.
I do agree it’s strange it’s a list I’d write at 31.

Reactions: 14
I guess she has been looking at Shein website instead of memorising the Argos catalogue like my kids used to do?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet there’s a big difference in ‘mums house’ list and ‘dads house’ list. I think dads would be much more age appropriate!

Reactions: 21
All these “patchwork” collaborations she’s doing, again the only people losing out are the followers who are wazzing money on overpriced shite 🙄

Reactions: 12
Edies first Christmas?

Shes 7/8 and she’s never spent Christmas with her mother / stepdad or siblings/ step siblings?

Why wouldn’t you alternate it?

One year Mum, Next year Dad?

Reactions: 13
I was confused by the mum mom jeans, had to google it, so basically they are high waisted jeans.
No idea why she has shared that other than to see what freebies she can get.
zzzzzzz content.

Reactions: 11
Showing Seb again and none of the others. She's definitely doing that for a reason.

Reactions: 9
Mom jeans?! I hope this is one of Rancid’s made up lists.
See my post, I googled it and it means high waisted jeans, so if she wants hw jeans that’s fine, however the mum mom bit was weird, someone corrected her, the whole list was probably all fabricated by R, what kids says bed sheets!!!! Is E so used to clean sheets at her dads that she is telling her mum to give her fresh clean sheets? Anyway it’s all a load of bull tit.

Reactions: 8
And surely the writing of Christmas lists should be a fun family activity?! Get out the coloured pens and glitter and all do it together?! Content idea for you there Ratchet hun.

Reactions: 5
Why
Mom? They'll be going to the movie theater next and walking on the sidewalk 🙄.
R monitored the list, Edie in her innocence thought they were called mum jeans, R corrected her.
Still baffled as to why Edie needs to put a pair of jeans on the list when she has so many clothes anyway.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think it’s bleeping weird that T did that all by herself with no help from Rachel, who would have been much better placed to do it (or find someone who could do it for free 🙄)?

View attachment 853400

My 12 year old would probably jump at the chance of helping someone decorate but 100% would find doing it alone a struggle, physically and emotionally. It’s almost like T is her nan’s carer. Rachel should be ashamed to have let her do it without help.
Is your 12 year old available next week? 😂
Because I struggle getting mine to shower, let alone help with jobs

Why
Mom? They'll be going to the movie theater next and walking on the sidewalk 🙄.
My 6 year old walks on the sidewalk, throws out garbage too.
In her defence though she is the third and has been partly raised by YouTube

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.