PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate to say this ladies, but if Hannah and fit Jake had Instagram, I’d probably follow it for the pics 🤷🏻‍♀️.
I’ll show myself out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Please never liken Rachael to Bridget again. My natural reaction of shock and horror nearly forced me to report your comment for hate speech 😉😂
In my defence I did put a disclaimer of my adoration of Bridget but your point is valid....report me 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Iv said this before but R doesn't see the style of clothes first, she goes by the price tag, the more expensive it is the more she seems to think it will suit her, when in reality she chooses the most overpriced vile pieces.
Just because they have a massive price tag doesn't mean they are nice! duck me even some gucci things are questionable!
Money can't buy u a good dress sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hannah carries off her outfits with some style. The only way I can accurately describe Rachels pose is like
she has been hung.
. She needs to learn to relax and pose. It shows how underneath it all she is quite insecure as she has no idea how to relax in her own skin and go with her own style, its all so rigid and follows fast and cheap fashion.

Here is my tip... Rach, nice pair of blue skinny jeans, white oversized shirt tucked in at the front and loose out, soft hair and waaaaayyy less blusher, don't try too hard with the glasses. Nice pair of boots. She would actually look nice and it would still be flattering. You don't have to show skin to be sexy Rachel!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Minni mouse called she wants her outfit back....

I bet she will grow her hair out and be just like hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her fangirling over Hannah is hilarious 😂. She looks beaut though ( H not Rach, obvs 🤣). J is such a wet lettece. Hannah and Mummy Marshall definitely wear the trousers in that house!
Loving the Tesco shop. Hi R 👋
Relatable as always with her new bag/purse/ whatever. Yet she's got the bleeping cheek to ask her huns for donations. They must be as gullible as owt to fall for it.
I'm embarrassed for her (and her nipples in that dress 😳).
And the tit show rolls on..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes always fishing for compliments, from anyone who is daft enough to give them her.
If you have to fish for a compliment, they give it to u because they feel they have to, not because they genuinely believe it.
Whoever said she was really insecure in her own skin, they were spot on! Everything about her is just a facade

Reactions: 21
Iv said this before but R doesn't see the style of clothes first, she goes by the price tag, the more expensive it is the more she seems to think it will suit her, when in reality she chooses the most overpriced vile pieces.
Just because they have a massive price tag doesn't mean they are nice! duck me even some gucci things are questionable!
Money can't buy u a good dress sense 🤣
Isn’t that the truth tho!! If you have the knack you can dress yourself well and stylish from anywhere. I know people who can wear jeans and white tee and dress it so well for next to nothing. As you said she buys everything but can’t put it together well. She cheapens everything she wears

Reactions: 18
I was going to screenshot that mirror selfie because frankly they both look a mess. But then I thought it doesn’t matter what they look like, the thing is why are they there? It’s mid week, middle of November, the kids are having issues at school, they are obviously having other issues if you look at last night. Why are they not at home, on that big couch with Wibble all fluffy in bed, homework done for the others planning bonfire night tomorrow??

These trips away are like they are running from something or even worse trying to prove something. It’s all just really sad for all of them.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.