PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what is the issue with wilby is he non verbal? I can’t help but sEe the similarities between him and Ronnie hinch both boys seem to be the same and I’m assuming it’s got to do with the constant cameras shoved in their faces since the minute they were born?
my daughter is non verbal.
Don’t assume anything. I didn’t shove a phone in front of my daughters face constantly. It’s extremely painful to have a child who is unable to communicate verbally. Obviously the constant tv and tablet don’t help.

Oh I feel sick reading that 😞. Josh is guilty of a little bit of all of this with every kid. Not good that is it 🤦🏻‍♀️
they really tick a lot of the boxes don’t they

Reactions: 8
Yes this is from nspcc website.
From experience when you present this information to SS they dismiss it. In their words “well I mean emotional abuse is very hard to prove, it’s not like there’s actual bruises or anything”!! Yep a social worker actually said this to me! And the list above is exactly what I presented her with

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
From experience when you present this information to SS they dismiss it. In their words “well I mean emotional abuse is very hard to prove, it’s not like there’s actual bruises or anything”!! Yep a social worker actually said this to me! And the list above is exactly what I presented her with
It's not hard to prove when it's being filmed and shown to thousands of people though, you see emotional abuse several times a week on her stories. Ignoring the kids, mocking them, filming them in distress, not responding to their emotional needs. It's all there for everyone to see, including social workers. You'd think if nothing else they'd be told to stop exploiting their children for their own gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It's not hard to prove when it's being filmed and shown to thousands of people though, you see emotional abuse several times a week on her stories. Ignoring the kids, mocking them, filming them in distress, not responding to their emotional needs. It's all there for everyone to see, including social workers. You'd think if nothing else they'd be told to stop exploiting their children for their own gain.
Absolutely! You’re 💯 right! I was just saying that was the case for me when my wee one was getting treated like that by his dad

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately SS don't have the time to watch her social media. There's too many stories for someone to screen record and send them because they simply don't have the time or resources to sift through all her videos 🤷‍♀️ and she knows it. Thats why her grid and Facebook is all full of happy patchwork family tit and her stories that tell the real truth get wiped after 24hours

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh a Ad on fb, she normally does not share them there, but suppose it will direct people to her public IG !

I mentioned last week I had seen something from the boys mum, so from that I don’t think she got a phone call this Tuesday just gone, something happened last week.
I also noticed last week that R made a big thing about E doing pinch punch first day of the month and brusing everyone, I could be putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 5.

A few years back when my daughter was at school she called me and told me while at school she had been pulled out of class and taken to the welfare office and was questioned about her home life.
I called school immediately to find out what was going on. I was told ss had contacted them to as if there were any concerns, they told them there were none but they were asked to just have a chat with my girl.
I asked for the ss officer details and I called her straight away.
She was just about to call me to tell me what was going on.
She explained what had been reported and from that I knew who had made the false report and was able to back it up with police reports. It was a lunatic neighbour who I had had to get police involved several times previously.
The sw was satisfied the allegations were malicious and the case was closed there and then.
So my point is, despite not having a phone call before I spoke with them and despite the case was closed without a face to face they still investigated.
R has been quiet for a few days not just 1 day so behind the curtains something has been going on for about a week I would say.

To keep bragging about being reported is just immature, her life was a tit show before she joined social media, she has a record of breaking up relationships and it’s well know her reputation precedes her locally.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Looking at the timeline and their behaviour it seems to me that something happened with the boys on Halloween weekend when they were all pissed.

They had the party, the next day they were acting weird having a pub lunch, then they were back at Hannah’s unannounced in the evening. Next thing Rach is on her stories shouting about trolls, the boys are grounded etc, phones gone. Samantha is having a wobble on her Instagram (possibly been contacted by the services.) They steam off with Hannah (who only ever appears in a crisis or for a party.) Jo is at home with Wibble, no mention of the other kids apart from Edie.

Then they come back, Rach is love bombing everyone, her Mum is called in. Issac is still missing. She’s attached to Seb like a magnet. She’s trying to prop up Sloshy as the worlds best Dad. They get the no further action call yesterday and it’s back to business as usual last night or camera in Sebs face and Josh being a bellend with possible special needs.

Observational theory only and one day I may write the script 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Looking at the timeline and their behaviour it seems to me that something happened with the boys on Halloween weekend when they were all pissed.

They had the party, the next day they were acting weird having a pub lunch, then they were back at Hannah’s unannounced in the evening. Next thing Rach is on her stories shouting about trolls, the boys are grounded etc, phones gone. Samantha is having a wobble on her Instagram (possibly been contacted by the services.) They steam off with Hannah (who only ever appears in a crisis or for a party.) Jo is at home with Wibble, no mention of the other kids apart from Edie.

Then they come back, Rach is love bombing everyone, her Mum is called in. Issac is still missing. She’s attached to Seb like a magnet. She’s trying to prop up Sloshy as the worlds best Dad. They get the no further action call yesterday and it’s back to business as usual last night or camera in Sebs face and Josh being a bellend with possible special needs.

Detective Inspector Frida strikes again!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think you are right, the boys mum was not happy on the 3rd, well that's when she expressed concern, so what ever happened or the concern was just before or on that date. There were also pics of I posted on the 3rd and from them I think they are when he is spending time with his mothers biological family.

Reactions: 16

I know you mentioned writing a Netflix style drama ? I think more like lord of the rings length trilogy plus a prequel. Your observations are just spot on ! 😂

• Haha
I know you mentioned writing a Netflix style drama ? I think more like lord of the rings length trilogy plus a prequel. Your observations are just spot on ! 😂
Rachael has romanticised her way into a complicated mess and the longer she is dishonest with herself about it, the worse it will get. We all watch her cover up these issues that they repeatedly have. It’s just becoming more obvious as they get more frequent and uncontrollable because the kids are getting older. I think she’s just very foolish.

Reactions: 13
Rachael has romanticised her way into a complicated mess and the longer she is dishonest with herself about it, the worse it will get. We all watch her cover up these issues that they repeatedly have. It’s just becoming more obvious as they get more frequent and uncontrollable because the kids are getting older. I think she’s just very foolish.
You don't think, you KNOW, as we all do.
She is so childish announcing like she has conquered life and SS reports, but there has to be a reason why she is being reported, as she says us tattlers only see 3 mins of her day, frankly that is enough sometimes to report her, but we are a gossip forum, I think these reports are coming from people who are closer to her and they are giving details none of us here know about. But she still manages to unstick the jam.
I have expressed my frustration as have so many about her downfall, its very very slow but it is happening, She used to post big brands at 7pm every single night, well almost, I have noticed they have almost disappeared, latest one was for a food delivery with a discount, you don't need to use her to get that discount as its easily available direct with the company.
She knew this was happening and why she set up the patreon, good luck to her, the difference is, we now can give a good estimate to her earnings, and so can the Tax Man. No hiding it like the PAYPAL.

My mother would give me the silent treatment very often and without explanation. It was awful. I can still remember the anxiety and the overthinking trying to work out what I'd done or said to upset her. She always has been emotionally unavailable to me and I swore I would never do that to my daughter. When I have a falling out with her (she's Edie's age) I always explain it fully to her so she knows exactly why I'm angry or upset. Within the hour we're back cuddling again. I simply can't let her feel the way I used to. It's such a sad thing for a parent to do to a child.
This, your comment and others similar has been playing on my mind.
Mine are all very grown up now, so had to really think about how I adulted!
I know that I have always been strong in explaining things to mine from a young age, you just have to teach right from wrong.
Like you I had the conversation then it was back to normal.
However there were times in their later teens that I said, I just cant talk to you right now, lets have some space and silence, don't talk to me.
It worked for us, but the silence was for about 2 hours, it just gave us enough time to calm down, gather our thoughts.
I still have disagreements with mine, 32, 22, 20, I say what I have to say then that's it and vice versa, we don't keep it going.
My mother and 2 x husbands would give me the silence treatment for days.
It hurt.
So now its, lets talk about it when we are calm, hash it out respectfully then move on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Join me on patreon, be my best mate
Watch out for trolls they are full of hate!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Interesting that Sloshy hasn't been shown drinking at home as well. Even when they were away with with sister. Yes, we could see he was drunk but it was nothing like we've seen before.

B hasn't been on there as much as usual as well.

Reactions: 11
On a side note, how many of those hideous tops with the big ruched sleeves does she have? I’ve seen black, red and beige ( pack of three methinks?) but I really think they do nothing for her.,,
They are the ugliest tops I've ever seen to be honest. I wouldnt wear one if she actually paid me (out of the PayPal money...) 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
However there were times in their later teens that I said, I just cant talk to you right now, lets have some space and silence, don't talk to me.
It worked for us, but the silence was for about 2 hours, it just gave us enough time to calm down, gather our thoughts.
I still have disagreements with mine, 32, 22, 20, I say what I have to say then that's it and vice versa, we don't keep it going.
My mother and 2 x husbands would give me the silence treatment for days.
It hurt.
So now its, lets talk about it when we are calm, hash it out respectfully then move on.
That's the difference isn't it, you said to your teens 'I can't talk right now, lets have some space and silence', they knew when you calmed that things would be talked about and that it was temporary. With my mum there was nothing like that, just silence and walking on eggshells for an undetermined length of time. That stays with you and affects every single future relationship, it's bleeping cruel! It's perfectly fine to ask for space and time, then talk about it and let it go. What Josh is doing with Seb isn't acceptable at all in my opinion. Silent treatment, telling him to leave the room and also punishing him by taking the phone but not giving any idea as to when he can have it back. He's a tit father.

Reactions: 16
That's the difference isn't it, you said to your teens 'I can't talk right now, lets have some space and silence', they knew when you calmed that things would be talked about and that it was temporary. With my mum there was nothing like that, just silence and walking on eggshells for an undetermined length of time. That stays with you and affects every single future relationship, it's bleeping cruel! It's perfectly fine to ask for space and time, then talk about it and let it go. What Josh is doing with Seb isn't acceptable at all in my opinion. Silent treatment, telling him to leave the room and also punishing him by taking the phone but not giving any idea as to when he can have it back. He's a tit father.
My mum and ex's were the same, it went on for days, it was horrid, yes I said space and silence, but it for no more than a couple of hours.
Everytime R shares in her stories, its always go away go away from josh and r just records it, sniggering in the background.

• Heart
My god - Sebs room is not a mess at all for a 15 year old boys room...the bed is not made, that is literally it!!! The room is so bare - it looks hardly lived in.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Talking of adverts at least prat on a mat seems to have ended, that ad campaign lasted longer than the scs sofa sale!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.