PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the scarf thing, it looks like something your nana would pick up of the market 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There are a lot of homeless people in the town that we live in, it's a horrendous situation, especially now that the weather is so bloody cold & it's snowing.
I think that Rach's new blanket/scarf/shawl would be perfect for these people, who spend their days and nights huddled in doorways or under plastic sheeting.
I know you paid over £280 for yours Rach, but surely you could get a pile gifted, for homeless people?
That would be so lush.
And kind 💜.
They probably only cost about £2.50 to chuck together, in a 3rd world sweatshop.
Go on Rach, do your bit.
By the way, your new blanket/scarf/shawl really doesn't suit you, it doesn't sit right on your arse, makes your arse look even bigger than it normally does😫.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That scarf thing looks like something Primark will copy for a tenner in about a month. I don't understand when you'd wear it either? It's too big to wear over your "big coat" and surely if it was cold enough to need a giant scarf with pockets your back and your bum would be cold? Another humongous waste of money for a couple of minutes of content.

Reactions: 27
Just to say, this thread title is so bleeping funny 😆 and the thought of Racheeeaalles face every time she comes on here and reads it makes it even better 🤩

Watch out for the flying plates Patchwork Family 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why has Joyce got boobs tattooed on his chest?
I can not put into words how much he makes me physically dry heave. If you put everything thats potentially awful about a man into a bag and shake it up, Josh would pop out. I will never slag off Hannah again. She has literally been doing Gods work for the last two days.

Honestly, he and Rach are a match made in hell. But at least they aren’t terrorising anyone else. I just feel rotten for Wibble 😩.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Just catching up with this thread and have to say whoever has been taking the pictures of Rachel clearly doesn’t like her , the angles of the full length shot in her hotel make her look shorter and wider than she is. PS what on earth is that scarf thing all about? Typical fashion victim/more money than sense, may look fine on a 6ft model on a coffee run fresh out of the gym but on the average women, it’s a no no!

Reactions: 18
The past few days have been a fascinating insight into the relationship between R and Hannah - yet again R has fallen into the 'Influencer Curse' of showing us too much - warts and all while attempting, and failing, to show perfection.

Interesting that H is the older one - had the perfect Mummy and perfect life. H has always appeared to me as being a piece of work- the sneering way she regards Josh reminds me of the way she sneered at Knee Deep In Life during Rs baby shower. Not nice.

The Halloween gig showed that H is the life and soul and, R, strangely, in the background.
R obviously idolised H - and I'm starting to think that snaring Josh was purely a way of shoe horning her way into that family permanently- to have a Mummy who cut the crusts off her bacon sarnies.

Things have obviously been strained recently- hence the overdosing and overcompensating on her stories. Hs son has obviously not seen his cousins in a while. And R simply just had to give H the Best Costume at the Halloween bash - buying her way back in her favour in the same way they are buying their way by paying for everything this weekend? Ever seeking the mean girls approval?

A word of note Rachel while you're here. There are many in the DV world who work tirelessly and anonymously . Everyone is entitled to let their hair down and enjoy the luxuries in life - even necking the odd oyster and purchasing the odd nice bit of clothing.

The difference is that these real DV champions don't rub it in their "warriors" faces especially now with mental health issues spiralling..

Reactions: 44
They only time hannah seems to be with R is when alcohol is involved. She cant stand R its obvious. Thats probably why the cousins dont know each other. Hannah would never be having R and the kids round for coffee and play date!

But then again now that its been mentioned on tattle watch this space.....

Hi Rach.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just catching up with this thread and have to say whoever has been taking the pictures of Rachel clearly doesn’t like her , the angles of the full length shot in her hotel make her look shorter and wider than she is. PS what on earth is that scarf thing all about? Typical fashion victim/more money than sense, may look fine on a 6ft model on a coffee run fresh out of the gym but on the average women, it’s a no no!
HOTEL!!!

I thought she was in a hostel 🙄 and what the actual duck is that monstrosity she’s wearing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean in all fairness she is really busy.

Writing a book, Patreon content, the coffee shop, ADs, full time commitment to trolling herself and the kids on here 😉 (just trying to work how many accounts she has at this point,) compulsive spending, paying for and maintaining her friendships, pretending to be happy with Josh, living in a half built upside down house, feeding people so she can photograph their food, continually checking whether people do ‘love it,’ whatever ‘it’ is on each particular day.

Talking to those annoying teachers who are trying to give her children their pointless education. Adopting father figures, until hopefully one sticks around. Tagging in everyone single person in south Devon to her stories. Giving life saving support to Mumsnet small business/ hobby owners. Being mega ‘Kind’ with Jordan by harassing people in the workplace with a camera crew. Being an In The Style fashion icon, but only ever wearing really awful clothes, PLUS, remotely parenting her kids via WhatsApp and FaceTime.

I can barely manage to write it down. Perhaps she should book herself a couple of days in The Priory as her next trip 👌.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The comments on her photos of the weekend are absolutely cringe...Who are these people who are desperate to know where her boots are from or where Hannah's shirt is from? Christ on a bike - who gives a tit??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There are some beautiful hotels in Bath. What the hell is up with that room. It looks like they're squatting somewhere. To say they've spent 2 days in a historic city they didnt get up to much did they from what I've seen shared on here. I really hope it was worth ditching the kids for.

Reactions: 13
Plays a song that has a line saying "you're the best thing that ever happened to me", yet leaves him at every opportunity she gets and barely communicates with him!

Reactions: 31
Joyce is like a beaten down man. R talks to him like tit, H talks to and looks at him like a bit of tit and H’s husband just spends the whole time laughing at him. I know Joyce is a tool who clearly has no time for his children, but it makes for uncomfortable viewing. He can’t even drink a glass of water without being ripped to shreds.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Joyce is like a beaten down man. R talks to him like tit, H talks to and looks at him like a bit of tit and H’s husband just spends the whole time laughing at him. I know Joyce is a tool who clearly has no time for his children, but it makes for uncomfortable viewing. He can’t even drink a glass of water without being ripped to shreds.
Joyce trying to speak Spanish or whatever that was in that bar ! What a tool he is. He is doing himself no favours there ! He needs to sign up to the Liam Gallagher school of swag !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t that the same tit hotel room they stayed in for Josh’s birthday when she gave him
Pocket money. One of the many times this years she was/wasn’t away from her 6 kids again depending on what where you read

Reactions: 17
Do you reckon she is paying for all the meals out and accommodation as I don’t really see why Handher bloke have gone otherwise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apologies if im being a bit if a div ( i havent been watching her all week )
Why is Hannnn featured in every think ? Because they went to trick or treat at the door and her kid didn't recognise his own cousins?
for show know how much they do and how close they are ?
cringy gang of dickheads

Duvet with pockets worn as a scarf tide around with a bit of clothes line ….do them pissing glasses work she wears ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.