PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally I feel sorry for people that fall on hard times with money. Only 3 paychecks from being homeless mentality but she has wasted so much money during lockdown.

Reactions: 8
Why does she have him stand on the same side of the road? I hate it. It's not just her, it's anyone with small children.

Reactions: 12
Why the heck is Wilby eating a pouch of baby food at two years old?!! My granddaughter is 18 months and when she goes out with her parents she sits up with a plate of proper, cut up food or they take her a sandwich. She hasn’t had baby food for ages. Bloody weird.
It is well known that autistics can often struggle with food and food aversion/different textures. It’s not weird just because your granddaughter doesn’t eat them 😬

Reactions: 20
The way W is looking at everything and taking it all in melts me! I just really wish R was just more natural with him, he looks to her all the time like he is looking for answers to questions in his mind and just gets “do you love it?” or one word answers. She needs a bloody good slap and a proper parenting course!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I drift in and out of these threads because they move so fast but… why does R post such provocative photos of her teenage daughter on the internet? The poses are just not appropriate when you have no idea where the images are going to end up. I find it totally bizarre that as a parent you wouldn’t lead by example around internet safety. And instead we have R telling her daughter to crouch down in a short skirt and spread her legs whilst looking into the camera. Utterly unfathomable parenting

Reactions: 49
The way W is looking at everything and taking it all in melts me! I just really wish R was just more natural with him, he looks to her all the time like he is looking for answers to questions in his mind and just gets “do you love it?” or one word answers. She needs a bloody good slap and a proper parenting course!
I know he's not really verbal, but that doesn't mean he doesn't understand. I don't know why they just don't talk to him. When he's stacking his blocks they could be saying the colours or whatever, or when out for a walk "ooh look Wilby, there's a big lorry coming, it's blue isn't it" etc, instead she just films and snorts at him

Reactions: 34
Rach 7pm
Look at me making tit loads of money doing ads,
Also Rach 7pm
Look at me, the big ads have dried up so I will show you me walking Wilby through town all by myself.

Reactions: 12
All she ever says to Wilby is “do you love it?’ and she also seems to say it a lot to Joyce 😂.
Wilby is such a little sweetie him trotting round town showing interest was lovely to see. Why isn’t she talking away to him constantly instead of filming. It always makes me cringe seeing him walk as he looks like he can’t walk properly in any of the shoes she puts him in. She also always sounds so nervous when something like his tower falls down like she can’t cope with him kicking off. Maybe if she put her phone down she could learn how to deal with Wilby better.

And the photos of Betsy her 17 year old posing like that! I have no words!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wilby is a little sweetheart. I really hope he is getting all the help and support he needs.

Theyre going to be on a long and tough journey with him but if they put the effort in to get him everything he needs I think hell blossom.

Reactions: 9
It is well known that autistics can often struggle with food and food aversion/different textures. It’s not weird just because your granddaughter doesn’t eat them 😬
Please don’t take this the wrong way but please don’t use the term autistics

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There’s no denying Wilby is absolutely gorgeous. It’s his parents letting him down every single day.

Reactions: 19
There’s no denying Wilby is absolutely gorgeous. It’s his parents letting him down every single day.
oh definitely. It makes me sad because there’s so many things she could be doing with him on that walk. So many other things to be doing at that soft play centre, Especially as she’s got the time to do it

Wilbert is very very cute. R really doesn't bring him on does she 😪. Only reason she took him out is because we said she never does. Probably an ad for the Fish and chip shop 🙄🤣 (I'm kidding R, don't worry about the #!)

Bekind in those pictures. Just wow. And not a good Wilby-esq 'Wow' either.
Those kids are in desperate need of safeguarding. B might think she's grown up and super cool but really she's in serious need of pointing in the right direction. My eldest is almost the same age. Over my dead body would she be posing like that or posting it anywhere online.
Call me old fashioned but that is not appropriate (and I used those exact words about L the other day).
R is so keen to have the popular, cool girls that she really overlooks what is safe for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Why? My son is autistic and I follow the advice from autistic adults as to terminology. He’s ‘autistic’ not autism
Of course you and your son are totally entitled to use whichever phrase/terminology you choose but the group of young people I work with would be offended to be referred to as “Autistics”

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I hope she didn't take him out of nursery or day care today to prove a point about the new friend not being seen again. Look how much he has come on within a few weeks going there, attempting signing, saying wow, clapping his hands. It just shows how neglected he has been, stuck in front of the tv with sweet treats. He could have been so much further on if those idiots had put in the time with him. It's so sad.

Reactions: 22
Of course you and your son are totally entitled to use whichever phrase/terminology you choose but the group of young people I work with would be offended to be referred to as “Autistics”
I work with adults with autism and I fully agree it's completely the wrong terminology, People with autism, autistic people, more acceptable, just.

Reactions: 10
I’ll take that on board. Thank you! I don’t mean any offence, I checked on the group I use (with 90,000 members, of autistic adults and didn’t think the term was deemed offensive in any way 🙈

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.