PTWM #103 #thisisnotanadipaidforitwithpaypalmoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think Hana looks like a transvestite. Every feature/mannerism she has is so masculine. 2016 called love and they want their pleather dress back.

You could take Rach to a personal shopper in the highest end boutique in the world and she’d still look like she’d ran amok on Everything Five Pounds website. She lacks that certain stylish gene whereby you can make a mediocre item look tit hot just off the NY Fashion Week runways. She tries way too hard to look stylish and fails miserably 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It doesn’t matter even if you hate it. Just keep pouring it down your neck. Just remember to loudly complain about the taste and remind everyone you don’t drink.
You should also film it and upload it to all your social media so everyone who follows you gets the memo.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well all in all, I’ve found it quite cathartic to see Hannah & her Husband spend Rachael’s money on Oysters & Cocktails whilst talking to her & Josh like they are the village idiots.

A little vindication there for the way they talk down to the kids. Good job all round 👏😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Never has her IG handle Part Time Working Mummy been so hilariously ironic.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The price of that scarf thing!!! Typical Rach, money can’t buy style.
CED3AA8D-4360-401B-95B7-619E47DCE7F6.png
Looks like they are back in the reno hotel. Also good to see Sloshy rehydrating with water rather than wine for a change.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Jesus she spends a fortune on clothes. And probably gets her Tesco shop for a discounted price too.
why doesn’t she do give aways of her stuff? Many of the other influencers do, or offer someone a free Tesco shop. I get she wants nice things and she’s entitled to that but, it’s all coming across very “entitled”

she gets so much free stuff she really would do herself a favour by “being kind” and picking a name at random.

give away some of your freebies rach.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now now we mustn't question the self appointed Bob Geldof of Paignton's spending. She does do so much for her warriors like sharing all her 'has anyone got etc' posts. I mean that must take up so much energy and time. I've no idea how she does it all tbh ... director of a womens centre, mummy to 6 tiny humans, wife to a key worker, the most bestest friend there ever was to her small circle / paid staff, small business saviour, travel blogger, I could go on ... what a hero and inspiration she is 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone actually like Josh or have any time for him, he’s literally just there to be belittled by everyone all the time. His wife treats him like tit and tajes the piss out him all the time, his kids and step kids take the piss out him all the time, now we see his manly sister doing the same thing. He’s like an inconvenience to them all whenever they are with him. I actually feel sorry for him, he’s obviously a grafter and runs around after them all but just seems to get treated so badly by everyone. I hope he does have at least one pal at work.
Grafter? More like Grifter!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See she’s now copying Hannah with the beanie, she’s actually hilarious how she morphes into anyone she spends time with.
Also she can’t tell us how many times she’s picked up Hannah from the police station 😂😂😂😂😂 come on love I bet you can, I bet it’s once after she got drunk and disorderly on a night out when she was 16. Don’t be doing the “my pals harder than yours” thing. You’re pathetic enough without doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Most of her non-ads content now are little digs at Tattle, I suspect that some of her fb followers don't follow her on ig, so seeing as fb&ig are under the same roof why is she not sharing the ads on fb, we know why, she is still trying to keep her audience apart, trying to still keep hold of her original followers back from when she was not a greedy guts.
She gives no shits, like the other night saying my name, making clear the instagrammer I contacted had shared my account with her, despite me not being a nasty troll or the fact I made clear not to share my details.
She can crack on with her Patreon, taking peoples money, but over time these followers will see through her, some will be donating their last £5 thinking they are supporting the cafe/laundry centre, then they will start to notice her expensive clothing and start to ask questions, if not to her but to themselves. She needs to realise that her paid followers are very few compared to her overall following putting both social media accounts together, they will start to wonder why they are paying for mostly content that she is sharing on her main page and she needs to keep the content coming on those pages to keep the ads coming in, if she starts to neglect her big following they will drop off.
But what do I know!
There is a old saying that I don't feel is right to say on here as it could/would be triggering, but she isn't doing herself any favours.
In the mean time as her social media is not too great, not many people talking about her, she is using tattle, she loves reading about herself on here even though its negative, any attention is cool with her, and that is what she thrives on, Attention Attention Attention, me me me.
Enjoy Bath Rach, one of my mates is there today, she no longer follows you but she knows exactly who and what you are, she is also married to a Police man, a French copper and believe me you, he is the total opposite to your admin copper of a hubby.

Reactions: 31
bleeping hell you know. I might have to stop watching. Wibbles breaking my heart. I don’t know if I’m hormonal or what but I feel like he’s all alone 🤦🏻‍♀️. Just watching the Penguins whilst his parents fanny about a 100 miles away.

Is it just me? I feel so bad 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
bleeping hell you know. I might have to stop watching. Wibbles breaking my heart. I don’t know if I’m hormonal or what but I feel like he’s all alone 🤦🏻‍♀️. Just watching the Penguins whilst his parents fanny about a 100 miles away.

Definitely not just you 😢

Reactions: 8

Funny how some things just "get to you" isn't it? I felt exactly the same. My littlest is about 1 year older than W and has had 1 overnight stay with my parents in her entire life because I had done my back in and the other half couldn't change his shifts at work. I know I'm a bit extreme but I couldn't fathom just swanning off every weekend and leaving my kids with whoever happened to be hanging around my house that weekend. Especially as others have said when it's a critical time for exam prep for another kid, the usual "angel" seems to be pushing his boundaries a bit and your 17 year old is out clubbing and getting wasted. This chaotic life is NOT inspiring or influential. It's heartbreaking.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.