Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wishywosh23

It's the way she's got the cheek to tell Jess' kids off on live for being lazy when she's in her 40s and sitting on TikTok all day when she could be out getting a job. Yes she's lost her job as a pilot but there are *so* many Christmas temp jobs out there. Is she above them?

Reactions: 13

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Listen, this pair of numpties have splashed their lives, names, jobs, location, private info etc etc all over a bloody app so they can’t really complain if people “dig” up things on them.

I’ll be waiting for one of Jess’ heartfelt videos, pleading for the “trolls” to stop hounding Ali etc etc...we’ve all been there before. This duo know how to play for drama, know the buttons to press and how to play good cop/bad cop in the social media game.

Reactions: 12

wishywosh23

Wonder how she managed to be live on tiktok nearly all day every day while she was out delivering Amazon parcels at the same time 😂

• Haha

allaboutthebling

Just watching her live now and she's clearly feeling brave because she's with her friends, literally just confronted someone after they commented 'poor jess'
There is alot more to it as to why she doesn't have her job back yet and I firmly believe she's aggressive, confrontational and genuinely emotionally unstable!
I really used to like her but cannot bare her now and just find her rude!

Now someone asked to be a mod and she blocked them😡😡 not sure she can handle the drinking, and I find it very uncomfortable when she tried to act all coy and girly and flutters her eyelashes, why post everything about your life on social media and then complain when people have an opinion

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I really want to comment as a survivor of a sexual assualt by a 'trans' woman in the female toilets. Her experience is that transwomen are being bullied for using the toilet they want but single sex spaces are necessary and Ali can't see that. There absolutely needs to be a third mixed sex toilet which everyone should be safe to use, but Queen Ali will not even comprehend that.

Prosection and arrest do not mean assualts don't happen!

• Heart
  • Sad

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I think doing her lives are keeping her sane because she can go into full presenter mode, complete with hand gestures for emphasis, self-important pronouncements, pompous insider info about the world of flying and empty statistics. As long as she is always seen to be right and she can soak up the “love” of strangers online, she can feel validated.

When your reality becomes the internet, you know you’re on dodgy ground. Both she snd her wife view their life through a distorted prism - they see the internet as a place to overshare, discuss very private issues and create little dramas as well as talking money from people who probably can’t afford it and promoting wish lists so they can get freebies from strangers who want to show their “love and support”. It’s a dangerous, fake world and that’s why we’re allowed to give our opinions on it. We’re not jealous, we’re not sad, we’re not hateful. We just view their version of their reality and give our opinion. Maybe the truth is too real for them...

JuicyGoose91

It’s got to be Ali now this person announced they was Leaving like the departures board at Heathrow 😂 once a pilot always a pilot 👩‍✈️ 😂😂😂

• Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
Putting ‘might offend’ at the start doesn’t make it any less offensive. This thread is not for that and comments like that should not be made! she identifies as a woman so people should respect that.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
I've found Ali to be quite unlikeable recently. Very arrogant and mean.
That may be, as a previous poster has said, because she is having to deal with a lot of hate, but she doesn't need to stoop to their level.

You could tell there was some spite in her voice when she said Jess was the one to start the separation, which is understandable, if any of us had a partner say they wanted to separate we would feel the same.

The whole situation must be hard on the whole family, and I do hope they both find happiness.

Jess seems genuinely lovely, and I wish her all the happiness in the world.

Polpoting

Genuine question: how is it an affair? They are still married on paper but they split up as a couple / romantically 2 years ago when Ali announced she was in fact a female and not a male right? They've been living as friends and Jess was supportive of Ali's transition but the entire time I've watched them (which is a while now) she has always made it clear that she is a straight woman and that they are just good friends. I think she has every right to move on. Just as Ali has every right too.

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
I follow neither of them but see them both often on my fyp. I find Jess annoying all the silly dancing, pulling faces and sticking her fingers up at the camera all a bit embarrassing for a woman in her 40’s. Saying all that I do commend her for sticking by Ali during her transition, I’m not sure I could do that myself. I feel Ali doesn’t fully appreciate what Jess has done for her.

Melj71

Chatty Member
I'm sure there's all sorts of financial complications on both sides which prevent them from making a clean break.
I know there's a lot of love for Jess on this thread but I can't stand her. I've noticed that there are a lot of new members of Tattle on this thread, possibly brought over by Jess highlighting it a few times. I also spotted on her live yesterday that in the comments watchers were telling her that this thread was a positive one in relation to her. The cynic in me wonders whether Jess deliberately highlighted Tattle in order for people to see how disliked Ali is.

I've said it before but Jess pushed the Go fund me more than Ali did so she's just a culpable in my eyes. These people on SM are not friends. They are complete strangers showing other complete strangers want they want them to see. Each to their own but I would never donate my hard earned cash to some random Tiktok account. It's the equivalent of handing £5 to some stranger at the bus stop. Ali could get a job, they could sell the house. When she has assets and the ability to work I find it irreprehensible that they both went out with a begging bowl.

I felt massive second hand embarrassment for Ali last night. All the eyelash fluttering, lisping and coyness was dire. I can assure you I am not jealous of either of them. I can see nothing in their lives to be jealous of, except for their expensive kitchen gadgets.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Now this is what’s confusing. Sexuality and gender are different and Jess has been very careful to point this out. I totally get where she’s coming from. She’s a straight woman who is now married to a woman and so obviously this isn’t a comfortable situation for her.

I know that gender issues are complex, but if Jess’ views are then carried over to Ali, it must be very shocking to Jess that Ali is now talking to/potentially dating men. Just because you transition it doesn’t mean that you suddenly become attracted to the opposite sex, it’s not as black and white as that. Could part of their problem be that Ali is now wanting to date men, which must make Jess feel unsure as to Ali’s preference pre-transition?

I only feel able to comment on this because they have laid their lives open for scrutiny on social media...

ell73949032838

Also be interested to know if she refunds to donators if she gets another job as a pilot? Assume most of those donating could only dream of earning a pilots wage.
If anyone is silly enough to donate, when it’s very clear Jess and Ali are not hard up at all, then they don’t deserve their money back in my eyes. Once you’ve donated you can’t exactly ask for it back, you’ve been silly enough to give your hard earnt money to someone else

wishywosh23

Mind you, is it a surprise Alison is accusing people of doxing her (when they clearly aren't) after she's spent the last 12 months accusing her previous employer Virgin of being transphobic, when clearly they just realise she's mental and don't want her back flying their planes? Nothing to do with the fact she's trans. Me thinks someone likes to try and be manipulative...

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Sorry to say it but Ali has the typical ego of a male pilot and none of that will change no matter how many hormones and female changes she makes.
I live quite near a major airport so have a lot of experience with pilots and their narcissism. Ali is one of them to a tee

Melj71

Chatty Member
Dear Jess/Ali,
This is not trolling and we are not trolls.Look up the definition of both, this thread doesn't fit either criteria. We are not coming onto your social media platforms and posting inflammatory, shitty stuff on there about either of you.
This is a thread about our opinions of you, your tedious tiktok posts and yes to some extent your life choices. It's no worse than having a gossip about you over a coffee. Do you really think people who know you irl don't chat shit about you behind your back? Are they trolls? Are they obsessed with you?
You are more than happy to accept 1000's of £'s, gifts, free drinks, wish list items from complete strangers, the payoff is allowing complete strangers to have negative opinions of you. I agree transphobic comments, death threats and the like are utterly contemptible but that's not what is happening here. You have deliberately searched out this thread in order to raise your Tiktok engagement. By all means mention Tattle, all that will happen is that more people will read here and see that this is not trolling.

Jess is massively irritating with her gurning and flicking the v's. Ali is one entitled, arrogant piece of work. Obviously I wasn't in the room when it was discussed by I can't imagine it's easy seeing your partner dating someone else whilst still living together and providing some level of financial support. There's so much to unpick here.

• Heart