Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
I think it's time Jess take her boys and get out of Toxic Towers. Start a new life and make herself number one priority.
I also think Ali needs to keep her nasty trap shut. She's making herself look like a cretin.

Reactions: 16

ell73949032838

Just seen Jess got Ronnie some chocolate and has made a couple videos on how proud of him she is. That’s the sort of parent he needs, not Ali who spends her life on tattle not liking what she sees (truth hurts) then spends the rest of her life taking it out on her family. I feel sorry for her daughter being stuck with that as a parent as I assume when they part ways the boys will go with Jess and Ali’s daughter will go with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 16

ScottishGrass

Ali had fabricated stories about guys chatting her on on a number of occasions, to try show Jess that she can have a life after her. That’s very nasty to do that and shows what kind of manipulative bitch Ali is.
On live Ali always makes out she’s trolled and hard done by when truth is she’s a horrible person that treated Jess like a doormat. I do get annoyed that Jess doesn’t stand up for herself more but I know she’s not that kind of woman. Trust me I wouldn’t be long in giving Ali a piece of my mind sitting at home all day on tinder whilst Jess works 12 hours shifts for days on end, ally gave up a good job on railways because it wasn’t for her - Jess was working in Argos just to make money. That’s the difference.
Time for Alison to get a grip, grow up and most importantly shut up and get a job! Rant over

Reactions: 15

Neo2021

VIP Member
Jess is one of the very few tiktokers who I enjoy watching. She’s a positive, happy person who tries to see the best in every situation.

she’s a stronger woman than me for the way she has supported Ali so far. Even to the extent of learning how to do the laser hair treatments to help Ali.

It’s time for Jess to put herself and her children first. She’s put Ali first since she came out and I think Jess has lost herself in the process.

I unfollowed Ali a while ago, there was something I couldn’t put my finger on. And the ‘hi yes great question’ was getting repetitive.
I do wish her all the luck in the world with her transitioning but she needs to do it on her own and not leaning on Jess.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
They do have a very strange relationship. Jess annoys me, but to be fair to her, she has been supportive of Ali’s life, and yet Ali doesn’t really give off the vibe that she’s grateful for that support. She seems very self-centred.

ayms94

I agree, I think Jess is a genuinely lovely person. Something about Ali has always seemed a bit off?? I can’t quite put my finger on it but she does not come across half as likeable as Jess.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Look in her comments section - of course nana Bea has waded in, giving her “ support” and making it all about her.

I get that tiktok has supposedly helped these people get through dark times, I enjoy watching tiktok, but I think there’s a thin line between oversharing, cheap sentimentality, fake support/love and genuinely being entertaining, which is what the app is about, right?

When gifts start being accepted, PayPal’s and wish lists put up, advertising deals being done and big heads starting to develop, criticism is healthy and that’s what this site is about. No hate just opinions, criticism and our truth.

I liked Ali at first. Loved Jess and still do. I feel really sorry for her. Ali has definitely changed. No sense of humour anymore. She’s also coming across quite aggressive, snappy & sarcastic. She’s acting up tonight in front of her mates. I also think she’s jealous that Jess is moving up in her career.

Reactions: 14

Melj71

Chatty Member
Can we have some new thread suggestions then?

Thread suggestion. Jess and Ali hiding in plain sight but blaming the trolls for their current plight.

• Haha

Itsmeisthatyou

I see on insta Jess passed her fitness test.
I know some here aren't fans of hers but you have to respect the fact she's trying to better herself and progress her career.
I always get the feeling Ali held her back a bit and didn't want her to progress/move on.

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
If this is a reaction of the medication too, I completely understand why the airlines would want extra psych evaluations and more thorough testing of the mental state as well. Not sure I'd want a pilot in charge of an air craft who could be so quick to change their mental attitudes over one little comment

Who Knows?WhoCares?

The transphobic comments on this thread are bloody awful and are what get places like Tattle a bad name.

I don't care what you do or don't agree with, your opinion is not more important than someone else's identity.

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
If there was a page about me on here....I would be absolutely involved on it! I'd be telling you all to piss off and calling you warty trolls 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

tiktokaddict87

I think Jess mentioning this site has brought a lot of her followers here!
I don't follow Jess nor do I know her in any capacity , I just watch the occasional ones or have a look. I did join tattle after she mentioned it but not to float her boat - I genuinely like what Jess is about. I didn't know this site existed and it actually makes me realise how many people have the same thoughts as me about other people.

So I'm here to stay, it's bloody hilarious

Reactions: 13

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Didn’t she used to be a delivery driver? If she has been a delivery driver all this time she kept it unusually quiet. It seems odd that she mentioned in great detail other aspects of her life but not that. It’s her prerogative of course, but I find it odd she would go live all the time so frequently and not mention she had a job. Especially when she was getting comments on her lives asking if she was working etc.

Ali you and Jess both opened a huge can of worms sharing everything about your lives, right down to sharing your own address. You were happy enough to take the free gifts and soak up the admiration in the name of sharing your journey. Again, it’s her prerogative but to then complain when people remember things that you deny later or you both don’t like that not everyone likes your content or you both seems very childish. You can’t have it both ways.
If you wanted privacy or a private life then neither of you would be stirring up drama on social media, the go fund me wouldn’t exist. You wouldn’t need social media to validate you.

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
I’ve got the feeling that Ali doesn’t like anything that doesn’t match her narrative. If you don’t want criticism, then don’t put yourself out there on social media. You can’t just expect everyone to like you, there’ll be haters and I’m sure we all agree that they are the people she should be wary of. No one in their right mind agrees with the level of hate that trolls dish out. This forum is even-handed and is a place where genuine criticism can be aired. Criticism is NOT what trolls dish out and Ali should really learn to differentiate between the two. I’m afraid what she doesn’t like is criticism full stop and, if that’s the case, she shouldn’t look on here. The truth sometimes hurts and if you don’t want to see it, you can stop over-sharing on social media. You can’t stop people having genuine criticisms and you should realise that just because we criticise you it doesn’t mean we agree with the vile things that have been aimed at you.

• Heart

Kedece

For someone who's blocked and doesn't care about Tattle she's doing a lot of talking about it. Her conversation is about little else. She's really quite unpleasant

Apparently we're all jealous 😂😂😂

I can quite honestly say - its definitely not that 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
The bit I found funny was when somebody asked Jess ‘if she had moved out yet’ and Ali shot back ‘trying to get us apart’ lol you are on tinder chatting up how many men, and you have the audacity to say that 🙄

ell73949032838

Love Jess’s videos. Of same opinion as everyone else, not sure on Ali. I think it was mean the way she outed that it was Jess who wanted the separation. Jess is a lot better person than me, if my partner wanted to transition I couldn’t stand by and watch let alone continue to share a bed, you are losing the person you love and it would be far too painful. Jess has also said from the very beginning that she is straight and therefore the relationship has ended. Not saying Ali coming out is a burden, but Jess has had a lot more understanding and compassion than most people would in that situation, and I think the way Ali comes across is a bit self centred. She’s also had about 100 tik tok ‘breaks’ and gone back to posting the following day. I hope Jess finds the strength to leave the situation for good and move on with her life