Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
If anyone spoke about my son the way Ali talks about Ronnie (?) I would punch them in the face. At least the poor lad is trying his best. What’s Ali doing? Sitting on her arse all day everyday, flicking her hair about and tapping her nails. Give it a break and get a job. She was even cold towards her own daughter yesterday.

Reactions: 12

Octopies

Chatty Member
Happy enough to take wishlift gifts off people or take their money for gofundme but question her and it’ll be block block block

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else reading ‘wowzers.really’ replies in Ali’s voice? 😂 She’s even writing the same as Ali speaks! If you wanted people to believe you Ali you should have just come on here to ‘expose’ what you know about jess and left it at that. What made your story unbelievable is that you’ve gone on to express how nice you think Ali’s hair is and how she’s still doing instructing so isn’t sat about unemployed, totally unnecessary and also both lies 😂

• Haha

mumaof2boys

Seems like every job is beneath her if she can't be a pilot again, 100k job and has a go fund me page, have a bit of self respect!

Cast a shadow

She just ended her live really abruptly again after saying she thinks Jess resents her, I can see this getting really bitter between them
Yes! I can too. Ali was very abrupt and quite rude to Jess in the middle of a live yesterday. The conversation had gotten on to HRT (I missed the start of the convo) , Jess basically said she didn’t think she was at the point yet and Ali went off on a tangent being quite condescending. Jess looked totally deflated and defeated like there was no point in arguing back and left the live, whilst Ali remained on camera looking quite smug with herself. It really irritated me. I like them both but I’m seeing a side to Ali at the moment that I really don’t like.

Starrysky

Chatty Member
As everyone else, I love Jess. She is just so genuine and lovely. I don’t blame her for wanting a separation at all. I think they both knew it was going to happen. Jess has been amazing the way she has stood by Ali through everything.

There is an air about Ali that doesn’t sit right. I feel for her, with all she has had to go through to get back to work, but she is coming across so entitled.

There the whole ‘I’m taking a break from tiktok, I don’t know if I will be back if at all.’ It’s quite childish.

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
If you want your address private then don’t use your TikTok to promote your clinic business or so you can accept gifts!! It’s your own faults that your address was visible, nobody else’s! So don’t say that people are putting your kids in danger when it was all your own doings!! Can never take any responsibility for your own actions! Always have to pass the buck over!!

I work with Jess so got to be careful what say here in case she works out who I am.

Don't fall for the sad Jess line, she's as hard as nails and by her own words she's the one in control of that relationship and always has been.. She's admits she's a control freak... and things like always checking up on Ali, monitoring their bank accounts and lots of other things I've picked up on since she started here. I actually feel Ali could be classed as being controlled at times.

Reason she does not want to talk about Ali is two fold. Firstly, Ali asked her not to after she started her new account, yes she using her secondary account and doing lots of trans stuff on that apparently and I'm trying to find out the name of it from Jess. Secondly and the reason she is wanting a divorce is that she's (Jess) sleeping with a member of staff here. They try to hide it but we all know... Been at it since she started here, Ali has no clue at all I think. I get the feeling its not the first time she's had an extra marital fling..

As for Ali I met her once at a do and she was lovely, really warm and open to people, bit nervous as you'd expect and wary of harassment, maybe it comes over wrong on tiktok.
And I can't say her hair was greasy, it looked really good that night, and not just looking like a one off but like she looks after it well, I wish mine was in half as good a condition.

And according to Jess, Ali is not seeing anyone. The camera man guy is an old friend and she was joking with a friend.

And as for Ali not working she is, doing some sort of instructing, other things while she waits, so she's bringing money in. and her parents only paid the mortgage for two months while they got sorted after redundancy.

• Wow
  • Haha

RatTat123

I really didn't like how the other night in a live Ali said about her being at home and Jess working, that now Jess knows what it felt like when she was working long hours and Jess didn't do anything.

She ended the live very quickly after someone said that didn't Jess work as a postwoman for 20years, and look after the 3 kids while she was on lay over on a beach somewhere!? She didn't fly for 72hours solid, she flew to the destination, rested, went to the beach then flew back! Jess also set up a catering van up until covid hit if I remember rightly. Hardly sat at home doing nothing.

DellaC

VIP Member
Found this thread through Jess and todays Tiktok. I agree with everything that's been said about Ali, she's a funny onion. I don't think it's the hormones, maybe they exacerbated her traits but I think she has always been supercilious. I really don't like her. Love Jess though and hope she finds lots of happiness 🙂
I wondered if Ali and Jimbob had a little thing going on but seems her Mr Perfect is a cameraman. It must be a lot to take in for the whole family.

Itsmeisthatyou

Chip on her shoulder that one.
Clearly thinks she lost her job/can't get it back due to transphobia, she even put in freedom of information requests (available freely on google)

I reckon they won't employ her cause she's unhinged not because she's trans.

Did anyone know she also has an Imdb page, due to that time she was interviewed on sky news....

Self importance or what 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha

ScottishGrass

Ali is a textbook narcissist. That controlling behaviour on Jess’ live was horrific. Jess actually said to ally to stop blocking people are only asking, she’s so controlling. Goes to show that in her head she still see herself as having power over Jess.

tiktokaddict87

I think something happened at Virgin ( pre transition) as I've seen a couple of posts insinuating this and that's why the airline isn't keen. Also this a big change mentally and airlines due to what happened a few years ago where that pilot took a whole plane down have to be super super careful. This is a big change for anyone and being on TikTok isn't something I'd be doing when looking for a employer.

I think she assumed that it would be a get of jail free card and make virgin out to be some bad company because they don't want her back. I don't blame them , it makes me anxious when people go through massive mental changes in their life.. glad the airlines are placing massive steps

ScottishGrass

There’s much more to the reason why Ali was off work for so long, she was trying to say it was because of her transition. Not true. Much more to it

• Wow

Melj71

Chatty Member
Can anyone break down for me why Alison doesn’t have a job now ?
Who can say. She flounced off from that railway course before she'd definitely been offered the pilot position. I was really cross about that as she'd taken the place off someone who probably really desperately needed the job.
I don't think she's addressed why she's not working, probably would argue its no-one else's business, but if you are capable of working you shouldn't be setting up go fund me accounts in order to by pass NHS waiting lists. OK, she may have mental health issues, depression, stress due to her current situation but again if that were the case would be be able to pop over to Budapest for an interview plus attend OH apps to prove her MH is stable.

• Angry

Whatever123

VIP Member
Totally agree with everything above. I get this sense on love that Ali is very irritated by Jess too. I don’t think Ali likes the attention Jess gets. I feel for Jess, I really can’t imagine having to process all of this while remaining so supportive. A truly kind hearted person.

Reactions: 10
Jess is a strange person too. All those fake smiles grind my gears. She’s done a video fist thumping with that moronic smile on her face, and it’s about her 3 failed marriages, her dysfunctional relationship with her dad and losing a baby - hardly stuff to be making jokey social media videos about.

I think people have overlooked how genuinely annoying she is because she supported Ali on her trans journey. I don’t think she’s the sweet, fun-loving woman people make out. She’s got the taste for tiktok “fame” and free stuff just like the rest of them.
Ali was staying at the house of one of her mods and her tiktok pal Jimbob was there for some reason. The grim little trio tried to make it look like they were having THE BEST TIME EVER and Ali swished her hair around a lot, fluttered her eyelashes and did a stereotypical impersonation of a coy, flirty girl. She made sure to ignore any questions about Jess’ wellbeing but made sure to highlight any that said she was looking “lovely”. In case anyone was desperate to know Ali smells of Daisy by Marc Jacobs!!
I totally agree but thought Ali looked totally out of place with them, what has she possibly got in common with these people! That Jim needs to grow up and stop laughing at his own not at all funny one liners, they are friends for the clout I imagine. Ali is clearly going along with it as this proves she has friends!! I felt sorry for Jess but now I’m not so sure as I feel things are starting to look like it’s an act for views and gifts. It’s disgusting the way Ali is behaving always pulling Jess down, slating Jess’s son and to top that is actually by the sounds of it is dating someone right under jess’s nose could not even wait till they had gone their separate ways physically, which I think is unforgivable as Jess has supported Ali through her transition. That’s just a kick in the teeth for Jess, a very cruel thing to do as Jess hasn’t changed the relationship!

moaningtime

I’m actually disgusted by Ali calling Jess’s lad, a divvy & hard work. From someone who has had a step parent for the majority of there life. There’s a difference with what you can say & definitely a time and place!! She doesn’t know who’s watching and it’s quite frankly not her place. I think the lad is lovely and a real credit to Jess. People fail there driving tests and he’s probably gutted. I did it 3 times, it’s not a big deal.