Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has this now become a Jess love-in?!! 😂
I know. I've no problem with people liking Jess but there is a place on Tattle under Rave threads to chat about her in a positive light. Do the Jess supporters want a rave thread setting up if it's possible?

Reactions: 3
I know. I've no problem with people liking Jess but there is a place on Tattle under Rave threads to chat about her in a positive light. Do the Jess supporters want a rave thread setting up if it's possible?
I have no problem either. I don’t hate the lady or wish her harm, but she’s not the innocent victim in this either!

Reactions: 5
I have no problem either. I don’t hate the lady or wish her harm, but she’s not the innocent victim in this either!
She's just massively irritating and totally complicit in the begging and being grabby. Not totally innocent, remember, these people are strangers, we only see what they want us to see.

She's just massively irritating and totally complicit in the begging and being grabby. Not totally innocent, remember, these people are strangers, we only see what they want us to see.
Oh my goodness, are you me?!!

Reactions: 2
Tbh they can’t say we are trolling as people are having opinions, it’s like they both only want positive vibes. That’s not gonna happen when you have a big platform on social media. If you don’t want negative opinions then maybe don’t share your life’s on a platform. I’ve always thought that Jess used Ali’s situation so she could gain a big following, I dunno that’s probably not the case at all. Lol.
I can see there situation getting more toxic and more hostile the longer they live together. It’s time they went there separate ways.

Tbh they can’t say we are trolling as people are having opinions, it’s like they both only want positive vibes. That’s not gonna happen when you have a big platform on social media. If you don’t want negative opinions then maybe don’t share your life’s on a platform. I’ve always thought that Jess used Ali’s situation so she could gain a big following, I dunno that’s probably not the case at all. Lol.
I can see there situation getting more toxic and more hostile the longer they live together. It’s time they went there separate ways.

When I first joined tiktok it was mainly Jess and Ali didn't have many followers. I followed Jess at that point and they used to do quizzes together. Jess was the personality and Ali pretty boring tbh.

One day Jess was trying to get Ali to 10k followers and that's when I followed her. She broke the 10k that night.

I don't know how many followers they have now but it was definitely Jess then Ali in terms of building a following.

I've since unfollowed both although Jess pops up on my fyp regularly. Ali doesn't seem to as often.

Jess will have to get rid of the PO box if she gets a prison officer job. Imagine what could get sent if she got recognised, she's on every SM platform going.

Jess’s hats are really overpriced I think. £25. I don’t find anything special about them tbh.

Reactions: 1
She’s marketed them really well. I’m sure her fans will scrape the £25 together for one of her acrylic hats. Great use of social media platforms Jess!!

I just made a simple comment not negative just making conversation. The attitude of Ali is shocking, condescending and patronising and the faces she pulls. Imagine if someone did to her there would world war 3! She jumps straight to defensive. Not a good trait in someone. I feel sorry for Jess

Alis daughter saying they've no food in why doesnt alison do the food shop while Jess is working lazy really on a life talking shite as usual

She says we are trolls etc, but she’s the one calling names. How hypocritical is that 🙄 also says she’s not bothered about this site, but on nearly every live has 2 mention it.

Reactions: 4
Not sure, she's not talking about it she said.

She needs to do something with that hair. It's driving me nuts! It's a feckin greasy mess and folk are telling her it looks good!
OMG I totally agree. I was watching her live the other day and she was dragging the straighteners through her hair.
Her hair was flat to her head and looked really greasy and this is after washing it.
She definitely could do with a few tips but I feel if I were to comment something she’d definitely hit the block button.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.