Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she going to cope with public reaction of her on MAFS if she can’t cope with a couple of pages on an internet site about the videos she posts online?

Those reality tv shows are designed to provoke and divide.

Reactions: 4
Ali is a textbook narcissist. That controlling behaviour on Jess’ live was horrific. Jess actually said to ally to stop blocking people are only asking, she’s so controlling. Goes to show that in her head she still see herself as having power over Jess.

Reactions: 11
Happy to abandon Jess but now she's not well liked on here .. come fly with me Ali wants to control Jess lives . Fear not Captain Ali is there to save you from the trolls. You know the trolls who really like Jess

Reactions: 9
How is she going to cope with public reaction of her on MAFS if she can’t cope with a couple of pages on an internet site about the videos she posts online?

Those reality tv shows are designed to provoke and divide.
Whats this? Is Ali going on tv?

The bit I found funny was when somebody asked Jess ‘if she had moved out yet’ and Ali shot back ‘trying to get us apart’ lol you are on tinder chatting up how many men, and you have the audacity to say that 🙄

Reactions: 13
She should go on naked attraction after her surgery #designervagina!

Reactions: 3
The bit I found funny was when somebody asked Jess ‘if she had moved out yet’ and Ali shot back ‘trying to get us apart’ lol you are on tinder chatting up how many men, and you have the audacity to say that 🙄
That was funny that 😂 absolutely unbelievable 🤔

Reactions: 2
And the comment where someone asked if Jess thought Ali should get a job whilst waiting for her other job…. Blocked deleted

Reactions: 8
Jess said she was in a good mood today and Ali said "yeah because I'm not there"...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it will all end in tears those being Jess. Jess needs to find her own home for herself n kids n let Ali get on with it. Get the divorce papers sorted. Ali taking the pee right out of her. They say they will always be best friends…we shall see how that plays out 🧐

Reactions: 9
I think it will all end in tears those being Jess. Jess needs to find her own home for herself n kids n let Ali get on with it. Get the divorce papers sorted. Ali taking the pee right out of her. They say they will always be best friends…we shall see how that plays out 🧐
I did find it strange that they slept in the same bed throughout all of Ali’s change to female. Even if they genuinely were happy and supporting each other, this was a complete adjustment to their relationship and I personally would have needed my own space straight away.
I watched a tiny bit of Jess’ live earlier today and really noticed that when she saw Ali being a Mod she said her name in such an unhappy, fed up way.

Reactions: 10
I did find it strange that they slept in the same bed throughout all of Ali’s change to female. Even if they genuinely were happy and supporting each other, this was a complete adjustment to their relationship and I personally would have needed my own space straight away.
I watched a tiny bit of Jess’ live earlier today and really noticed that when she saw Ali being a Mod she said her name in such an unhappy, fed up way.
I noticed that like she was just sick of Ali interfering. Time Ali left her alone, wish Jess would just cut her off. Jess got a great work ethic and had great relationships with her lad. She doesn’t need Ali. Ali needs Jess.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.