Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think Ali needs to stay off TicTok permanently. She has slagged off her old employer on more than one occasion even saying her manager was transphobic on a live. Employers do monitor social media and this is not conducive to getting your job back is it. She also slags off that other pilot on there sometimes (passive slagging off) and I don’t think that’s healthy pilot behaviour. I bet that’s why they have concerns on reemploying her. I think sometimes it’s easy to think you are just chatting with a friend and forget potentially the whole world could be listening.

Reactions: 10

tiktokaddict87

There is barely any criticism about Jess on here and I for one posted above stating genuinely like her. Nobody is trolling Jess , it's a judgement because both their lives are on full display to which you will gain comments.

Ali is very self centred and hates that Jess is claiming that spotlight - I don't know how many more meals I can be arsed to view in my FYP.. please stop the look what I've made and pointing to a white comment box. It's genuinely boring

Jess if you read this - I hope you find a fella who doesn't string you like a cheese string for 10 years and makes you happy because like most on here we support you !

ayms94

I really want to like Ali as I have a huge amount of respect for what she’s been through- but something just stops me. I think she responds to too much hate. I wouldn’t mind so much if it were in a funny or witty way but her responses can sometimes reveal quite a nasty side to her

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
Why is Jess so hacked off? Most posters here support her, sympathise with her and want her to be happy…? There’s some real nastiness on tattle, don’t get me wrong… but I don’t see it on this thread towards Jess. What does Ali hold over Jess that won’t allow Jess to accept that we think Ali is not treating her very nicely?

edited as I clearly posted with my eyes closed (can’t even play it as a typo)

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I can see things getting very nasty. Sadly.
I don’t think it’s right for Ali to be talking about how Jess has changed. I also don’t think she should have a problem with Jess saying she has lost her husband. She has!

Ali really gets on my t*ts! She doesn’t support Jess at all, everything Jess has done for her, her life being trend upside down, and now Ali has just ditched her! You can see how hurt Jess is. Ali is constant attention seeking, it’s pathetic! I love Jess, Ali is just a nasty, sharp person. She’s not pleasant at all, she’s beyond rude!! The way she answers people, dismisses them. Jess is so kind and caring. I really feel for her.

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
Back on live now...... way back at the beginning I felt so sorry for her not having her job, but now I can't help but think it would be totally unsafe to have someone so unhinged to be responsible for people's lives?!? Maybe a different career path is needed
Even if Ali was serving on the tills at her local Tesco, I can imagine several complaints being made about her nature towards people. A job where there's no social interaction or being a condescending personality would be her best bet... Perhaps a traffic warden, they're already social pariahs

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I think it will all end in tears those being Jess. Jess needs to find her own home for herself n kids n let Ali get on with it. Get the divorce papers sorted. Ali taking the pee right out of her. They say they will always be best friends…we shall see how that plays out 🧐
I did find it strange that they slept in the same bed throughout all of Ali’s change to female. Even if they genuinely were happy and supporting each other, this was a complete adjustment to their relationship and I personally would have needed my own space straight away.
I watched a tiny bit of Jess’ live earlier today and really noticed that when she saw Ali being a Mod she said her name in such an unhappy, fed up way.

MrsWalton

This was Ali’s post from earlier when she said she wasn’t sitting on her arse 🤣 nice to see she is being productive with her free time!
That’s probably just all the stuff they’ve been gifted from sheeples picked up from the Amazon collection boxes !! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ItsTeaTime2020

Chatty Member
I don't think Ali will be back all the time we're speculating. She'll be reading these posts and taking great delight in the fact we all have no lives and can't stop writing about her though...and telling all her friends about us too since we apparently have none between us 🥴

Least now Jess can get on with posting and going live without Ali over her shoulder modding her chat and replying to comments

Roarr

I also find it quite disrespectful that Jess is going out to work all hours and putting in some heavy shifts, why Ali is sat on tinder chatting up people! Nah that wouldn’t be happening if I was Jess. It’s like she’s taking the complete pee out the whole situation.
Think the worst bit is Jess seems to be the one stuck in a small single bed while she pays the bills! That night around bonfire night where she was struggling to sleep and had to be up at 6AM while the dogs were stressed and taking up her whole bed and it just seemed really unfair.

The disappearing act didn’t last long 🙄🙄. I really do not understand when Ali is probably on at least 5 times the normal persons wage that she would ever struggle to save for surgery?? There are families out there that would really benefit from that money for their children’s illnesses...

If she was on a low paid job I would understand but she isn’t. The cost to become a pilot is incredible so she must have had some money to set out that initial outlay.....

allaboutthebling

Back on live again this morning with the caption 'Why you not at work?' I think the person who won't read tattle has been reading tattle!!!

• Haha

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
She’s known all her life that she was trans, and like people have said she had a well payed job, so she could have put little bits of money aside each month and pay for her own transition!
i think this is one of the facets of this story that makes me unsympathetic to Ali. She says she’s known all her life that she was trans, but obviously hid it and carried on having an outwardly male cis life, marrying, having a daughter etc. By the time she married Jess, she was in her thirties and presumably knew that Jess thought she was a cis man and yet, knowing she was trans at heart, she still went ahead with the facade. I know this must be the scenario for many trans people but I still think it’s very selfish. Jess has been so supportive of her transition, but surely Ali can see how devastating this has been for her.

I’m no fan of Jess, but I can see why people have rooted for her in all of this and I can see why Ali has been disliked. Unfortunately , as always, other factors have come into play and internet drama and “fame” has taken over their story...

Melj71

Chatty Member
Ali was obviously desperate to get involved. Sat in her car, in the services car park traffic jam moderating a tiktok live? Good grief.

Bec3007

VIP Member
What 40 odd year old sits live on TikTok practically all day. She doesn’t like that horrific Muslim question going around and I get that but also saying she’s Sikh doesn’t make her any better. Just ignore the comments 🙄

purplepuffle

I work with Jess so got to be careful what say here in case she works out who I am.

Don't fall for the sad Jess line, she's as hard as nails and by her own words she's the one in control of that relationship and always has been.. She's admits she's a control freak... and things like always checking up on Ali, monitoring their bank accounts and lots of other things I've picked up on since she started here. I actually feel Ali could be classed as being controlled at times.

Reason she does not want to talk about Ali is two fold. Firstly, Ali asked her not to after she started her new account, yes she using her secondary account and doing lots of trans stuff on that apparently and I'm trying to find out the name of it from Jess. Secondly and the reason she is wanting a divorce is that she's (Jess) sleeping with a member of staff here. They try to hide it but we all know... Been at it since she started here, Ali has no clue at all I think. I get the feeling its not the first time she's had an extra marital fling..

As for Ali I met her once at a do and she was lovely, really warm and open to people, bit nervous as you'd expect and wary of harassment, maybe it comes over wrong on tiktok.
And I can't say her hair was greasy, it looked really good that night, and not just looking like a one off but like she looks after it well, I wish mine was in half as good a condition.

And according to Jess, Ali is not seeing anyone. The camera man guy is an old friend and she was joking with a friend.

And as for Ali not working she is, doing some sort of instructing, other things while she waits, so she's bringing money in. and her parents only paid the mortgage for two months while they got sorted after redundancy.
No way is this genuine. Either one of Ali’s moody mods, or someone looking for attention. Considering what Jess does for work, there’s no way someone would actually be stupid enough to post something like this

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Wowzers honestly don't know how you have the nerve to sit there and play victim like you've been ganged up on and bullied on here with some of the comments you've made. You've told people they're paranoid, that they're delusional, they're wearing tin foil hats and how they need to take medication all because they dare question who you are and the legitimacy of your claims but you have this superior view that you can say anything or make up anything and anyone who disagrees or questions it is a bully. Like are you okay?

I honestly find it so strange that for someone whose only met Ali once you've got all this information about her and know so much and how Jess is the devil and Ali can do no wrong in your eyes. Not only that but didn't you say you met her at a works do a while ago? I'm sure Jess has only been there a short while and yes work dos are common enough we've also just been through a pandemic so for me that little bit of information there doesn't quite add up

• Heart

CheCheKitty1

Chatty Member
Why is Jess so hacked off? Most posters here support her, sympathise with her and want her to be happy…? There’s some real nastiness on tattle, don’t get me wrong… but I don’t see it on this thread towards Jess. What does Ali hold over Jess that won’t allow Jess to accept than wrong think Ali is not treating her very nicely?
Unfortunately Jess wants only total “love” from people. I am one of several people on here who respects Jess, doesn’t in anyway hate her or wish her harm, but finds her irritating, unfunny and childish.

This is a forum to give opinions, but Jess seems to equate people criticising her as being the same as trolls, and this is in no way true.

I don’t like Jess’ videos or think her humour is funny, she irritates me, and I’m not alone in this, but do I hate her or wish her harm? No.

We’re allowed to be irritated by someone and to share opinions about this,but Jess doesn’t like this and wrongly labels people as trolls. I think this has something to do with issues she may have, but if that’s the case, if you open your entire life up online, thems the breaks I’m afraid.

• Heart

Melj71

Chatty Member
I have asked Tattle to moderate. Concerned there maybe some inflammatory posts being put on here to deliberately antagonise.

• Heart