Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali had fabricated stories about guys chatting her on on a number of occasions, to try show Jess that she can have a life after her. That’s very nasty to do that and shows what kind of manipulative witch Ali is.
On live Ali always makes out she’s trolled and hard done by when truth is she’s a horrible person that treated Jess like a doormat. I do get annoyed that Jess doesn’t stand up for herself more but I know she’s not that kind of woman. Trust me I wouldn’t be long in giving Ali a piece of my mind sitting at home all day on tinder whilst Jess works 12 hours shifts for days on end, ally gave up a good job on railways because it wasn’t for her - Jess was working in Argos just to make money. That’s the difference.
Time for Alison to get a grip, grow up and most importantly shut up and get a job! Rant over
Spot on.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to say it but Ali has the typical ego of a male pilot and none of that will change no matter how many hormones and female changes she makes.
I live quite near a major airport so have a lot of experience with pilots and their narcissism. Ali is one of them to a tee

Reactions: 12
I think Jess mentioning this site has brought a lot of her followers here!
I don't follow Jess nor do I know her in any capacity , I just watch the occasional ones or have a look. I did join tattle after she mentioned it but not to float her boat - I genuinely like what Jess is about. I didn't know this site existed and it actually makes me realise how many people have the same thoughts as me about other people.

So I'm here to stay, it's bloody hilarious

Reactions: 13
Did anyone record any of the live? Now I’m blocked fr
I don't follow Jess nor do I know her in any capacity , I just watch the occasional ones or have a look. I did join tattle after she mentioned it but not to float her boat - I genuinely like what Jess is about. I didn't know this site existed and it actually makes me realise how many people have the same thoughts as me about other people.

So I'm here to stay, it's bloody hilarious
Welcome ❤❤

Reactions: 2
Why is Jess so hacked off? Most posters here support her, sympathise with her and want her to be happy…? There’s some real nastiness on tattle, don’t get me wrong… but I don’t see it on this thread towards Jess. What does Ali hold over Jess that won’t allow Jess to accept that we think Ali is not treating her very nicely?

edited as I clearly posted with my eyes closed (can’t even play it as a typo)

Reactions: 10
Why is Jess so hacked off? Most posters here support her, sympathise with her and want her to be happy…? There’s some real nastiness on tattle, don’t get me wrong… but I don’t see it on this thread towards Jess. What does Ali hold over Jess that won’t allow Jess to accept than wrong think Ali is not treating her very nicely?
Unfortunately Jess wants only total “love” from people. I am one of several people on here who respects Jess, doesn’t in anyway dislike her or wish her harm, but finds her irritating, unfunny and childish.

This is a forum to give opinions, but Jess seems to equate people criticising her as being the same as trolls, and this is in no way true.

I don’t like Jess’ videos or think her humour is funny, she irritates me, and I’m not alone in this, but do I dislike her or wish her harm? No.

We’re allowed to be irritated by someone and to share opinions about this,but Jess doesn’t like this and wrongly labels people as trolls. I think this has something to do with issues she may have, but if that’s the case, if you open your entire life up online, thems the breaks I’m afraid.

• Heart
My opinion on Ali is if she’s not getting positive vibes all the time then she doesn’t wanna know, she can’t stand the fact that not everyone thinks she’s as nice as she tries and makes out she is. I find her extremely rude especially when people ask her a question, she then tries and belittles them on her live. She has toxic traits, that you often see on her lives, all that fluttering eyelashes and hair flicking doesn’t wash with me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Jess is a strange person too. All those fake smiles grind my gears. She’s done a video fist thumping with that moronic smile on her face, and it’s about her 3 failed marriages, her dysfunctional relationship with her dad and losing a baby - hardly stuff to be making jokey social media videos about.

I think people have overlooked how genuinely annoying she is because she supported Ali on her trans journey. I don’t think she’s the sweet, fun-loving woman people make out. She’s got the taste for tiktok “fame” and free stuff just like the rest of them.
Ali was staying at the house of one of her mods and her tiktok pal Jimbob was there for some reason. The grim little trio tried to make it look like they were having THE BEST TIME EVER and Ali swished her hair around a lot, fluttered her eyelashes and did a stereotypical impersonation of a coy, flirty girl. She made sure to ignore any questions about Jess’ wellbeing but made sure to highlight any that said she was looking “lovely”. In case anyone was desperate to know Ali smells of Daisy by Marc Jacobs!!
I totally agree but thought Ali looked totally out of place with them, what has she possibly got in common with these people! That Jim needs to grow up and stop laughing at his own not at all funny one liners, they are friends for the clout I imagine. Ali is clearly going along with it as this proves she has friends!! I felt sorry for Jess but now I’m not so sure as I feel things are starting to look like it’s an act for views and gifts. It’s disgusting the way Ali is behaving always pulling Jess down, slating Jess’s son and to top that is actually by the sounds of it is dating someone right under jess’s nose could not even wait till they had gone their separate ways physically, which I think is unforgivable as Jess has supported Ali through her transition. That’s just a kick in the teeth for Jess, a very cruel thing to do as Jess hasn’t changed the relationship!

Ali is trigger happy with that block button tonight on Jess live! People have asked questions and Ali is straight there blocking! Yep she’s deffo a control freak! Can’t stand the woman.

Ali is mod on Jess’ live and blocking!
Oh I just came here to say the same 😂

Reactions: 7
Ali is trigger happy with that block button tonight on Jess live! People have asked questions and Ali is straight there blocking! Yep she’s deffo a control freak! Can’t stand the woman.

Oh I just came here to say the same 😂
I thought Jess said she’s driving home?

Reactions: 1
How much are the hats? Did she say £25? £25? For a hat? Is it lined with pissing gold? She only needs to sell a few to pay for Alis bangers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More than happy to chat tit about us over on Jess's live eh Ali but how about coming here and addressing the twits with an a? I'm going off to cry, Ali called me a twit. Stop trolling me Ali.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ali was obviously desperate to get involved. Sat in her car, in the services car park traffic jam moderating a tiktok live? Good grief.

Yes definitely red flag alert narcissists do like to control! That live was painful Jess’s followers on there to watch Jess but Ali and her bodyguards had to geg in on it to oversee any comments they didn’t like. Found it quite funny that Ali mentioned this site a few times seen as she has blocked it and doesn’t want to acknowledge the people on it, bit of free advertising there.

Ali was obviously desperate to get involved. Sat in her car, in the services car park traffic jam moderating a tiktok live? Good grief.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.