Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
How did her following get so big because her old tik tok only has 200 odd followers. Which was set up first, and her old you tube didn’t have much interaction either tbh

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
I am sure Ali said that she would be living in the house when people asked not long ago and was quite rude the way she said it too lol

You never said the other person had a partner 🤦🏻‍♀️ You said “And no matter what you think Ali is or was or will be she don’t deserve that.”
Yes I agree, that was because the thread is about Jess and Ali. Less about Ali now because how long has it been? 2 weeks? Maybe more?
And also, if the other person has a partner, that is them cheating NOT Jess. As Jess is single. Morally wrong of course, but she still isn't cheating.
Wow love your moral gymnastics to shift any blame from St Jess.
So ok how would you feel about the person that your partner is cheating on you with?
It’s still being party to a affair, still as guilty and if his wife files for divorce and adultery is listed as the reason, then Jess will be served as a party to the divorce.
Also it’s been going long before the split, long before, while she was still making out it was all roses with Ali. So yes she was cheating on Ali.
tripping yourself up now 😏
Did I say I was the partner? No I didn’t, nice try but your seeing conspiracies.

Lrkn27

VIP Member
Yes I agree, that was because the thread is about Jess and Ali. Less about Ali now because how long has it been? 2 weeks? Maybe more?

Wow love your moral gymnastics to shift any blame from St Jess.
So ok how would you feel about the person that your partner is cheating on you with?
It’s still being party to a affair, still as guilty and if his wife files for divorce and adultery is listed as the reason, then Jess will be served as a party to the divorce.
Also it’s been going long before the split, long before, while she was still making out it was all roses with Ali. So yes she was cheating on Ali.

Did I say I was the partner? No I didn’t, nice try but your seeing conspiracies.
no but you were all about Jess being in the wrong for “cheating” then when people pointed out their marriage has been over for some time you are now making it being about the person she is allegedly cheating with’s partner. This thread isn’t about some persons partner, this is about Ali & Jess 😊