Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali was on live earlier, considering the claims that Tattle has been blocked off the computer and is never looked at etc she certainly has a lot to say about our comments and dragging the 'trolls' that are on here.

It's like Ali doesn't realise that this is a safe place for people to discuss influencers rather than directing our opinions to them directly. It's a healthy outlet. The real trolls are the ones sending hate in their DMs and comment sections hiding behind user182038291 profiles
I agree. If you put yourself out there and share your life, it’s not always going To be people fawning over you. That is life. This thread has been quite civil and lots of people here like both Jess and Ali .

Reactions: 4
I’ve got the feeling that Ali doesn’t like anything that doesn’t match her narrative. If you don’t want criticism, then don’t put yourself out there on social media. You can’t just expect everyone to like you, there’ll be haters and I’m sure we all agree that they are the people she should be wary of. No one in their right mind agrees with the level of hate that trolls dish out. This forum is even-handed and is a place where genuine criticism can be aired. Criticism is NOT what trolls dish out and Ali should really learn to differentiate between the two. I’m afraid what she doesn’t like is criticism full stop and, if that’s the case, she shouldn’t look on here. The truth sometimes hurts and if you don’t want to see it, you can stop over-sharing on social media. You can’t stop people having genuine criticisms and you should realise that just because we criticise you it doesn’t mean we agree with the vile things that have been aimed at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tiktokkers are selling a narrative. If that narrative is themselves and their story then they open the game to all discussion on it.

A lot of actors etc keep their private life private and only engage with their commercial persona. In their cases they are entitled to protect their personal story from discussion.

Whilst no one n any category deserves trolls they are a very different beast to a open discussion and if the platform chosen doesn't deal with them, to stay or go is a choice individuals make.

This difference seems to be lost on some tiktokkers. Even the really clever ones!

Re Jess - she's probably working out! Good luck to her nailing that bleep test when she resits it. Or should that be re runs it.

I follow neither of them but see them both often on my fyp. I find Jess annoying all the silly dancing, pulling faces and sticking her fingers up at the camera all a bit embarrassing for a woman in her 40’s. Saying all that I do commend her for sticking by Ali during her transition, I’m not sure I could do that myself. I feel Ali doesn’t fully appreciate what Jess has done for her.

Reactions: 12
I follow neither of them but see them both often on my fyp. I find Jess annoying all the silly dancing, pulling faces and sticking her fingers up at the camera all a bit embarrassing for a woman in her 40’s. Saying all that I do commend her for sticking by Ali during her transition, I’m not sure I could do that myself. I feel Ali doesn’t fully appreciate what Jess has done for her.
I agree with you totally!

I find Jess absolutely embarrassing and irritating, however, I also commend her support of Ali and find Ali’s lack of appreciation baffling.

Reactions: 7
I would be gone!! It's one thing loving someone but i would feel lied to and cheated because that person didn't deal with their own life before mixing it with mine

Reactions: 5
From one of Jess' recent tiktoks she's had a lot of failed marriages. I can't blame her for wanting to make this one stick. There must be a lot of shame accompanying starting again for the fourth time. Let alone what her child/ren and family think too

Reactions: 2
Why would she want to make it “stick”? She accepted Ali’s transition and supported it, but was always pretty upfront that it wasn’t a marriage in the traditional sense. She alluded to her and Ali being asexual, but now Ali is supposedly on Tinder and Jess is making her usual embarrassing videos about dating etc. Very confusing.

Agree I used to follow Ali and Jess but Jess was trying way to hard as you say with the silly dancing and acting the fool. I came across Ali's Instagram and her cooking looks fabulous.

Reactions: 1
Why would she want to make it “stick”? She accepted Ali’s transition and supported it, but was always pretty upfront that it wasn’t a marriage in the traditional sense. She alluded to her and Ali being asexual, but now Ali is supposedly on Tinder and Jess is making her usual embarrassing videos about dating etc. Very confusing.
Has she? I have never saw that.
i can understand her not wanting another failed marriage. If that’s a concern of hers. I wouldn’t judge a person based on their failed marriages but I bet many would.

i have complete sympathy for her. I understand Ali had to transition but I can’t imagine your spouse telling you that. Jess has been very supportive.

Reactions: 2
Way back at the beginning she said that they found it easy to carry on with their marriage ( despite Ali’s transition), as neither of them were bothered about the physical side of their relationship. She went on to say that neither of them were looking for other people because of this. Obviously the whole situation was difficult and it’s impossible to imagine the trauma of having to deal with this and respect to Jess for being so supportive. However, they both chose to chronicle this on tiktok and now, with things taking a bitter turn, it looks like all of the early stuff has been forgotten.

If you choose to share your life, complete with stupid dancing, annoying smiles and misjudged comments, you can only expect people to comment.

Reactions: 8
Way back at the beginning she said that they found it easy to carry on with their marriage ( despite Ali’s transition), as neither of them were bothered about the physical side of their relationship. She went on to say that neither of them were looking for other people because of this. Obviously the whole situation was difficult and it’s impossible to imagine the trauma of having to deal with this and respect to Jess for being so supportive. However, they both chose to chronicle this on tiktok and now, with things taking a bitter turn, it looks like all of the early stuff has been forgotten.

If you choose to share your life, complete with stupid dancing, annoying smiles and misjudged comments, you can only expect people to comment.
I wonder if the friendly relationship goes out of the window now Ali is dating?
Yes, Jess has made videos about dating but has equally said ‘it’ll be a long time before this is me’

Ali has replied to someone on twitter saying how she's dating a cis man, so don't think it's just a few innocent messages over tinder. She said on live they haven't met yet though. Cant be easy on Jess, I know they're separated but it still must be hard.

She mentioned the op again in her live today, i have to wonder how she's going to have the boob job in December if she finally starts back work?

Ali has replied to someone on twitter saying how she's dating a cis man, so don't think it's just a few innocent messages over tinder. She said on live they haven't met yet though. Cant be easy on Jess, I know they're separated but it still must be hard.

She mentioned the op again in her live today, i have to wonder how she's going to have the boob job in December if she finally starts back work?
What’s her twitter?

Pisses me off when these tiktokers think all the problems they have are caused by Tattle. This is a place where you and I can have an opinion without getting muted or blocked . I would never dream of trolling anyone’s page or private message hate, but I will not be blamed for tiktokers tit show of a life !!!

Reactions: 8
Now this is what’s confusing. Sexuality and gender are different and Jess has been very careful to point this out. I totally get where she’s coming from. She’s a straight woman who is now married to a woman and so obviously this isn’t a comfortable situation for her.

I know that gender issues are complex, but if Jess’ views are then carried over to Ali, it must be very shocking to Jess that Ali is now talking to/potentially dating men. Just because you transition it doesn’t mean that you suddenly become attracted to the opposite sex, it’s not as black and white as that. Could part of their problem be that Ali is now wanting to date men, which must make Jess feel unsure as to Ali’s preference pre-transition?

I only feel able to comment on this because they have laid their lives open for scrutiny on social media...

Reactions: 12
Now this is what’s confusing. Sexuality and gender are different and Jess has been very careful to point this out. I totally get where she’s coming from. She’s a straight woman who is now married to a woman and so obviously this isn’t a comfortable situation for her.

I know that gender issues are complex, but if Jess’ views are then carried over to Ali, it must be very shocking to Jess that Ali is now talking to/potentially dating men. Just because you transition it doesn’t mean that you suddenly become attracted to the opposite sex, it’s not as black and white as that. Could part of their problem be that Ali is now wanting to date men, which must make Jess feel unsure as to Ali’s preference pre-transition?

I only feel able to comment on this because they have laid their lives open for scrutiny on social media...

They have both said before that since Ali has been on hormones she has seen men differently, and men even have a different smell to them. It might sound odd but it makes sense, hormones can change a lot of things. To be fair Ali has been open before that she cant say if she would date men or women in the future, it does change things.

Pisses me off when these tiktokers think all the problems they have are caused by Tattle. This is a place where you and I can have an opinion without getting muted or blocked . I would never dream of trolling anyone’s page or private message hate, but I will not be blamed for tiktokers tit show of a life !!!
And they come looking for this site, you don't stumble upon it and read hours worth of opinions by accident!! I don't have a thread on here but that's because i don't court attention and let everyone into my home/life/children

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.