Positive_jess74 & trans_atlantic_alison

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure about anyone else but if she goes back to Virgin then I won't be booking any flights with them if there's a chance she'll be at the controls! #unhinged

Reactions: 8
I used to love Jess and Ali’s tik toks. Problem is I think Jess is now well within the grieving process of loosing her husband, which was always going to come it couldn’t be easy. Ali is a manipulator and likes to think she’s now better then everyone else and Jess. Very rude to people and gets offended very quickly but is quick enough to offend viewers first and keep going on and on calling them out to be trolls. Ali quit the train job before even getting confirmed back at the airline the silly sausage and then her and Jess alike promote the go fund me and raising money, Ali is greedy and will always take more but I think Jess was trying to show she is supportive of Ali. Ali is always belittling Jess and I feel sorry for her. Ali is not a nice woman and needs to get a grip.

She said she was considering an application to Married at First Sight on her live
She also said this about hunted and several other programmes. She’s desperate to be liked and get some air time 🤪 literally with her job to, can’t say I blame an international airline taking extra checks, they’ve probably seen her tik tok!!

Reactions: 5
Jess genuinely reminds me of a Wallace and Gromit character and Allie, well somethings always bothered me about her, I can't quite put my finger on it but I don't trust her and genuinely think she's unfit to go anywhere near planes. I sure as hell wouldn't feel safe. I do feel a bit sorry for Jess, she was so supportive and stuck by Allie all through her transition and Allie plays victim at the end of the day Jess lost her husband, supportive or not she was and still is allowed to grieve that and I don't think Allie ever really allowed her too, I feel like she'd guilt and cause issues whenever Jess would bring the subject up.

Reactions: 7
Just caught some of Ali’s live - they’re managing money with savings, universal credit and Ali’s parents helping with the mortgage. No mention of Jess working all hours!

• Angry
  • Sad
This is so trivial but for someone who is highly educated (I imagine you must be to become a pilot) Ali says “uhhhmmmm” so much when she speaks.I don’t know why but it winds me up.

Reactions: 2
Eugh Ali’s live this morning. Can’t go back to work until January after her surgery, she’s not worked for months anyway 😂 makes me cringe so so much. No mention of Jess working her ass off all hours.

Reactions: 3
Don’t fool yourselves, Jess is using tiktok to line her own pockets too. The hats? The gifts? The wish lists?I’ll never forget her getting greedy at the expense of the gullible followers who kept her and her friends in drink all night a few months back.

I agree that Ali seems very controlling, but despite all of their oversharing on tiktok, we don’t really know the dynamic in their relationship or what has really gone on behind the scenes.

im not a hater, I just think this is becoming too black and white, when really there’s a lot more to it that we’ll never know and quite rightly too. If they’d both not worked their issues out on a social media platform then no one would feel qualified to comment, good or bad.Unfortunately, they BOTH only want to read the good and that’s just not realistic I’m afraid.

Reactions: 9
Don’t fool yourselves, Jess is using tiktok to line her own pockets too. The hats? The gifts? The wish lists?I’ll never forget her getting greedy at the expense of the gullible followers who kept her and her friends in drink all night a few months back.

I agree that Ali seems very controlling, but despite all of their oversharing on tiktok, we don’t really know the dynamic in their relationship or what has really gone on behind the scenes.

im not a hater, I just think this is becoming too black and white, when really there’s a lot more to it that we’ll never know and quite rightly too. If they’d both not worked their issues out on a social media platform then no one would feel qualified to comment, good or bad.Unfortunately, they BOTH only want to read the good and that’s just not realistic I’m afraid.
100% agreed with this! Problem is a lot of these “creators” will share most of their lives on tik tok and then complain when people talk about it. Your right about Jess and it makes me wonder if she plays the victim aswell as Ali doing it and then it causing issues with jealousy etc. all very weird! Ali said this morning about peoples opinions but I think ali is massively opinionated

Reactions: 4
A few thoughts:
There is a rave section on Tattle for members to talk about people they like. Maybe a thread should be set up for Jess over there and we could keep this one for the trolls. I don't want to get rid of anyone, just a suggestion.

A few posts ago there was some discussion about Ali's sexuality and how the hormones she's taking could have "changed" it. I didn't think much about the comment at the time but I think that's nonsense. Hormones do not dictate your sexuality, if they did, conversion therapy lunatics would be injecting their victims left, right and centre.

Maybe Jess doesn't want to move out of Echo Mansions. Her clinic is there, loads of space for the dogs, help paying the mortgage. Maybe she can't afford to get up and go, plus she'd have hardly any furniture.

I would imagine it's very difficult for Ali to go out past her boundaries. When did she start to transition? Was it the beginning of lockdown? It must be terrifying coming out publicly, facing derision, stares, comments and even violence. Made worse possibly by being able to hunker down at home due to lockdown so you become accustomed to staying home. Her arrogance may well be a defence mechanism and her not working a confidence thing. I know she's desperate to get back flying but that's something she knows like the back of her hand. Plus the prestige of being a pilot and a transgender one at that. Working in a shop puts her in direct, physical view of some right nasty bastards ie the general public. @CheCheKitty1 I need you to give me a reality check 😄

I don't mind the hat selling, a girls gotta grift and at least there is an exchange of goods BUT remember Jess has a PO box in her bio for gifts. Grabby much?

Reactions: 4
A few thoughts:
There is a rave section on Tattle for members to talk about people they like. Maybe a thread should be set up for Jess over there and we could keep this one for the trolls. I don't want to get rid of anyone, just a suggestion.

A few posts ago there was some discussion about Ali's sexuality and how the hormones she's taking could have "changed" it. I didn't think much about the comment at the time but I think that's nonsense. Hormones do not dictate your sexuality, if they did, conversion therapy lunatics would be injecting their victims left, right and centre.

Maybe Jess doesn't want to move out of Echo Mansions. Her clinic is there, loads of space for the dogs, help paying the mortgage. Maybe she can't afford to get up and go, plus she'd have hardly any furniture.

I would imagine it's very difficult for Ali to go out past her boundaries. When did she start to transition? Was it the beginning of lockdown? It must be terrifying coming out publicly, facing derision, stares, comments and even violence. Made worse possibly by being able to hunker down at home due to lockdown so you become accustomed to staying home. Her arrogance may well be a defence mechanism and her not working a confidence thing. I know she's desperate to get back flying but that's something she knows like the back of her hand. Plus the prestige of being a pilot and a transgender one at that. Working in a shop puts her in direct, physical view of some right nasty bastards ie the general public. @CheCheKitty1 I need you to give me a reality check 😄

I don't mind the hat selling, a girls gotta grift and at least there is an exchange of goods BUT remember Jess has a PO box in her bio for gifts. Grabby much?
I didn't know about the PO box I followed Jess when she first joined but unfollowed her but Allie pops up constantly on my fyp and it's always something to do with not working but how she's putting money aside to give back

Ali is on live now and basically looking for an argument. Any comment which isn't licking her arse gets questioned and called out with a condescending lecture. Reminds me of an older high school teacher who has no time for actual conversation

She’s on live arguing with people about public toilets and who should be able to use them (eg unisex)

Reactions: 1
I really want to comment as a survivor of a sexual assualt by a 'trans' woman in the female toilets. Her experience is that transwomen are being bullied for using the toilet they want but single sex spaces are necessary and Ali can't see that. There absolutely needs to be a third mixed sex toilet which everyone should be safe to use, but Queen Ali will not even comprehend that.

Prosection and arrest do not mean assualts don't happen!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Ali is really in the mood for a bit of a ruckus this morning. In full-on lecturing mode! Talking about trans women only wanting to use the toilet for a “poo and a pee and maybe a bit of lippy”, classic words in the gender wars!!!

She keeps saying ‘look at the stats’ but the stats are only good if everything is reported. Which it isn’t!!!

Saw bits of Ali’s live this morning- apparently she’d been on live from 7:30 until just after 10! WHY???!!! She looks so bitter and angry- really think she needs to be doing something else other than sit on lives and wait for the call to be a pilot. I’m not saying she doesn’t do anything else during the day but the change in her attitude is so visible. Said she’ll probably be back on live around 1pm!

I really want to comment as a survivor of a sexual assualt by a 'trans' woman in the female toilets. Her experience is that transwomen are being bullied for using the toilet they want but single sex spaces are necessary and Ali can't see that. There absolutely needs to be a third mixed sex toilet which everyone should be safe to use, but Queen Ali will not even comprehend that.

Prosection and arrest do not mean assualts don't happen!
I’m also a survivor of sexual assault. It’s nothing personal to Ali that many women and girls want single sex spaces.

• Heart
  • Sad
Ali’s mod emma, there’s also something off about her too. When she was on live with Ali the other night I found it almost like she was encouraging Ali to be a witch. Ali doesn’t need no help in that area lol.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.