Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
🚨🚨...Annnnnd she's talking sex again 🙄 🚨🚨

We get it hun, you're thirsty. We can literally see by the saliva strings in your mouth that you're drier than your DM's. How about instead of driving round aimlessly then doing stories in your car about all the ways you've ever had sex and your totally successful dating life you go and do something productive with your day? Go drink some water and do a day's work like a normal person instead of sponging off Mummy and Daddy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Because him being adopted would mean what? He wouldn’t your “real” brother? He’d be “less than”? He wouldn’t be a part of your “real” family?
Calm down snowflake it’s a JOKE. Sheesh. This thread can just be as temperamental like Jess’s can over corned beef pies and pancakes 🤣🤣

• Haha

Eyeswideopen19

I’m very over weight (size 26) and currently calorie counting. I’m working from home and making sure I get in 10000 steps a day, while tied to a desk all day it’s extremely hard so Iv been getting up at 6am to exercise before work. If I can do it she sure as hell could, she could be making such a difference to her health and fitness in all this free time that she’s got. Even just an hours work out a day and show her followers that at her size it is possible to exercise, and she could make such a positive impact on those people who are severely overweight. It could make people realise that if she can do it they can. Instead she’s just festering at home, baking and doing make up. It blows my mind that she’s 28 and her parents let her get away with it.

Was it just me who didn’t think that person was being particularly rude when they asked the question about her WLS😂 they seemed to be asking a genuine question... probably could have worded it better but I don’t know if they were being mean intentionally like Poppy seems to think
It’s all part of her woe is me, Iv got it so tough. Poor poppy 🙄

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Poppy is a dreamer! I’ve never known a woman who is so self important that she thinks every guy is either wanting Sex with her OR sexually assaulting her! I have not l lacked attention from the opposite sex, and I can say in over 30 years I have never felt unsafe around men. Perhaps I have never let myself be in those situations, men have flirted perhaps with inappropriate words/actions but I know it’s down to alcohol so I smile, make excuse and move away. I hate this group of women that use sexuality as an excuse for everything, they don’t click that half the time they are acting equally as flirty and attract negative attention. Poppy basically talks about men non stop, wanting sex, posing with a Willy cushion. One tends to think she is a huge flirt when out and gets the attention she craves but if she does not fancy the guy he is then being inappropriate. She needs to grow up!
Looook I agree with most of what you’ve said but to be far it’s not our job as females to just smile and make excuses when men are being inappropriate. I hate saying this because I’m the biggest feminist you would ever meet but I really feel like poppy craves attention in ANY form and that’s all I’ll say on it lol

• Heart
I can’t stand poppy but I am glad she mentions smear tests. It’s so important (saved my sisters life!) and it’s so good that influential accounts talk about it. Think it’s even better when bigger girls talk about it. I’ve always gone and yes it’s awkward but it’s 5 mins of your life, baffles me that people don’t go because they are embarrassed - makes me shudder thinking they’ve probably never had an STI test either 😳

it is only ever positive to discuss the normality of smear tests (and sexual health)

• Heart

nuggy

C67908C5-569D-4C14-9BE6-61302585D3B3.jpeg

looking at this you wouldn’t think she’s had WLS! It’s poses like this that truly show her size. All her other posed shots look so slimming and it’s because she’s the biggest catfish ever

Last edited:
  • Wow

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Apparently she's happily single and all about her self love etc etc blah blah blah...soooo why is she constantly on dating apps ?!

Reactions: 11

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
What do you mean "abuse"? Insulted or something else?
Sorry I mean like name calling, clearly looking and laughing at her, body shaming her to her face , and making her night a misery. The immaturity of a group of men drinking alcohol is unbelievable. But it really impacted her even even now in her 30s the build up to a night out is stressful for her.

she had a terrible childhood but she is the loveliest Person and shows so much respect to others. One of these guys who insulted could fall and hurt himself and she would still try and help and show kindness. That is the type of person she is!

She has just been accepted for WLS after years of therapy and attempts at losing weight . She is so grateful and knows how lucky she is to get it!

I think that’s why poppy annoys me so much. She gives plus size women a bad name. She has a bad attitude, vile towards others , doesn’t appreciate how lucky she is to have such surgery.

And she has this platform to help women of the same size and all she does is shame dates or men who fancy her when she could be actually use it to help others.

My friend often says why can’t I be like this plus size girls on insta and love myself.

thse BOPO girls are doing more harm than good. Poppy is one of them and just needs to fuck off.

altbohgh she has seen the light with poppy and unfollowed her

• Heart

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Getting very close to unfollowing poppy because of her ‘motivational’ talks that she does. I literally can NOT and will NOT take advice from someone who lays around in bed all day till 5pm and lives off of mummy and daddy.

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I know they are entitled to the vaccine, but it really annoys me that all these plus size bloggers are getting it now. I'm jealous to be honest.
It leaves a taste in my mouth when they are preaching about fatphobia and fat but healthy - but you’re in a vulnerable group clearly to be getting it in your early 30’s 👀👀

nuggy

It makes me embarrassed for her when she thinks every male that looks at her wants to shag her... let’s not forget when she’s out and about she isn’t behind the numerous filters and angle tricks she uses...
Like that time she was drooling over the bin man on her road and secretly filming him... salivating over a random stranger. Or the time a guy looked vaguely in her direction and she took it as him maybe wanting to date her??? She’s absolutely ridiculous... it’s just absurd how she thinks men are solely interested in her for sex and it’s like poppy hun I don’t think that’s the case..... awkward!!!

• Haha

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
I feel for her with what that guy said and laughed at her body, that was cruel and nobody deserves that.

but she does come across really desperate and at the same time up her own arse. I can imagine she gives off the vibe she is too good for the men she is speaking too. But ultimately they see her for what she is desperate amd
Arrogant. So in that respect it doesn’t surprise me she attracts the narcissistic types.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
My siblings would come with me for a smear test (to the GP), not into the nurses office. Its not an unusual thing to do and it needs to be normalised, but the fact she starts talking about her vagina in front of her brother is beyond weird.

• Sick

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
Yikes. Personally, I like to let people do what they want with their own bodies without passing comment.
Harsh much..... I think it's ok to point out that smears are preventative especially when folk seem confused about their purpose and are talking about them determining they are seriously ill. Smears don't normally determine your seriously ill... sadly the death of Jade Goody probably led to that misconception but thankfully for the vast majority they lead to treatment that prevents serious illness.

It's OK for folk to explain the difference rather than just leaving them to be incorrect 'because its their body '. Correcting misinformation is a wee bit more than passing comment

• Heart

Sozhun

VIP Member
Pretty sad that all poppy seems to talk about is men and their dicks. It really shows how much substance she has in her life
Absolutely. Poor Poppy, gets constantly violated by men and gets so much unwanted attention whenever she goes out...

...also Poppy...''look at this man going about his work fixing a roof...he must want to sleep with me''

🙄🙄

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Most importantly, Why hasn’t anyone queried what the actual why the cunting fuck have they got a skeleton in the garden

• Haha

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
Defo the reason she’s single. Bet when she’s on a date convo is either discussing her ex or when is he going to be rogering her back doors

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I get the feeling it's not the parents in charge or control in that household ..those two toddler adults rule the roost !

Please don't come at me, this is just a thought....

Could that be because she doesn't have any issues apart from the fact she loves food ? She was a spoilt overfed child that has grown into a spoilt adult that loves food ? Her and the brother clearly have no concept of portion size and are both privileged in that they are used to eat rich calorific foods as and when they fancy. I still can't get past the size of the roast dinners they both used to consume in one sitting and the amount they eat generally.
Respectfully, this is not my belief when it comes to obesity, particularly for super fat people. Most people, I’d argue, have some kind of pain / trauma that they are using food to self soothe with, rather than other substances e.g drugs / alcohol.

I’m not qualified in this area however I do have family experience with addiction (drugs / alcohol / gambling!) so my opinion comes from that. Food addiction and eating disorders are real and therapy could really help someone like her.

• Heart