Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's the clothes she received recently.
Hollllly tit she looks huge! Seeing that, I reckon she must have been about a size 32! I’ve never ever seen someone manipulate their photos as good as what poopy does

Reactions: 9
Hollllly tit she looks huge! Seeing that, I reckon she must have been about a size 32! I’ve never ever seen someone manipulate their photos as good as what poopy does
it’s insane how different she looks!! Both photos taken within a few days of each other. She is a huge catfish! Imagine seeing the right photo on a dating website then being met with the left? You’d be kinda shocked that someone looks so different to their pics! Me thinks her wls has been a flop....

C1CD5651-51AE-4987-A1E0-39A6D8213F8A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
new to this thread but I've noticed Poppy popping up on my Instagram and I was intruiged by her WLS.....but I'm a bit confused how she doesn't seem to have lost any weight!

Reactions: 4
new to this thread but I've noticed Poppy popping up on my Instagram and I was intruiged by her WLS.....but I'm a bit confused how she doesn't seem to have lost any weight!
She doesn't seem to be following any kind of diet and just eats crap constantly. She's also one of the laziest people in the world.

it’s insane how different she looks!! Both photos taken within a few days of each other. She is a huge catfish! Imagine seeing the right photo on a dating website then being met with the left? You’d be kinda shocked that someone looks so different to their pics! Me thinks her wls has been a flop....

View attachment 451743
I need her "special" camera🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shall I do a haul? Means shall I exploit you all with affiliate links. I really can't stand her.
And a size 24, my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shall I do a haul? Means shall I exploit you all with affiliate links. I really can't stand her.
And a size 24, my arse.
Would that be her size 24 arse that took herself and a sandwich for another drive once again breaking covid rules ...

Good to see that her WLS continues to be successful...she's buying clothes in anticipation of end of lockdown so clearly not expecting to loose any weight !

However..... we all know whatever she buys will be affiliate linked and then returned for a full refund as she has done with everything recently! Shameless!

Admin????

In what life does Princess poppy need admin

She's going on about her outfits when lockdown ends and what have you.

I dunno about any of you, but the first thing that came to my mind was seeing my family and spending time with them properly

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
All I heard was “I’m broke and what aff links will you click the most so I can maximise some funds”

• Haha
  • Heart
They all seem to bandy about that word 'admin'. It's basically what we normal folks call opening letters and emails and paying bills.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’d love to be as broke as her with all her clothes deliveries she does week after week. The girl doesn’t live in the real world!!

Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh when she shows her dinner plate of food ...that's a normal portion of food when you have already eaten 2 meals earlier in the day !

The sheer amount of food they make to eat for 4 people is disgusting...

Just looking at her last story there with her portion and where she’s said ‘didn’t finish’. Followed her for a while now and a couple of times in the past I’ve noticed her ‘finishing off’ a meal after a bit of time had passed. I think a big reason why she’s not losing weight quickly after her wls is because she spends the whole day eating. Yes, her portions are smaller, but often you’ll see her snacking on stories or lots of snacks in the background, particularly in her cooking stories in Edinburgh. She seems to spend the whole day just grazing. Like as soon as she’s not full to burst she’ll snack until she is, or finish off a meal she couldn’t earlier.
Do we know her reasons for going private with the surgery? I know a few people who have been turned down by the nhs unless they go through therapy to address and fix their relationship with food. Just wondering if Poppy went private to bypass this?

I assumed it’s because nhs make you loose certain amount of weight abs keep it off for x amount of months first

Reactions: 3
Just looking at her last story there with her portion and where she’s said ‘didn’t finish’. Followed her for a while now and a couple of times in the past I’ve noticed her ‘finishing off’ a meal after a bit of time had passed. I think a big reason why she’s not losing weight quickly after her wls is because she spends the whole day eating. Yes, her portions are smaller, but often you’ll see her snacking on stories or lots of snacks in the background, particularly in her cooking stories in Edinburgh. She seems to spend the whole day just grazing. Like as soon as she’s not full to burst she’ll snack until she is, or finish off a meal she couldn’t earlier.
Do we know her reasons for going private with the surgery? I know a few people who have been turned down by the nhs unless they go through therapy to address and fix their relationship with food. Just wondering if Poppy went private to bypass this?
She eats in her car too ...number of times she comes on stories and it's obvious she's been eating.

She went private because the NHS criteria would have required her to help herself before the operation..she made no attempt to loose weight before the op, in fact she posted many many stories showing all the food she was consuming leading upto it..

I think for all of these accounts "admin" is in fact just them informing klarna they've returned the items so they don't get charged 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she went private for a few reasons - 1) no pre-work required either with weight loss or therapy. 2) timing- NHS waiting list is much longer than private care. 3) means- her family can afford it.

I agree wholly with the comment about her grazing all day! She always seems to be eating something. Just because the portions are smaller doesn’t mean she’s eating a whole lot less than she was before. She’s just drawing out the process...

Reactions: 6
She literally needs to get the hell over herself. NO ONE wants to have sex with you poppy
I wish she'd put a link up for the magic mirror she uses because whatever one she is using she is clearly seeing something very different from what we are all seeing !!

She is seriously delusional !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.