Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is as ugly in her skin as she comes across in her personality. It’s me me me....she is not interested in anyone else. She takes all the time and never gives back. It honestly sickens me having worked all my life to see her live this life of just lounging about and moaning about her trivial problems. Anyone that goes into a smear room and films it says it all. She is a vulgar individual, and any man that would go near here would need her head looked at

Reactions: 4
erm I would! Lol

she’s pretty, however poses like she’s constipated and obviously issues from the ex who stuffed dead animals

She is as ugly in her skin as she comes across in her personality. It’s me me me....she is not interested in anyone else. She takes all the time and never gives back. It honestly sickens me having worked all my life to see her live this life of just lounging about and moaning about her trivial problems. Anyone that goes into a smear room and films it says it all. She is a vulgar individual, and any man that would go near here would need her head looked at

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is she still out in her car 3 hours later ?! Lockdown not apply to her ?

Also massive HAHA to the WLS reference ...come on now Poppy really??? 7 months later and minimal weightless , not really a poster girl for it !

Reactions: 2

Also massive HAHA to the WLS reference ...come on now Poppy really??? 7 months later and minimal weightless , not really a poster girl for it !
It is really strange because you look at other WLS accounts it literally drops off them and very quickly, because they can only eat tiny amounts of food. But she is still eating for 3 people ? Which tells me it is a psychological issue with her and if she don’t sort that out the surgery was pointless

Reactions: 6
It is really strange because you look at other WLS accounts it literally drops off them and very quickly, because they can only eat tiny amounts of food. But she is still eating for 3 people ? Which tells me it is a psychological issue with her and if she don’t sort that out the surgery was pointless
She still eating all the sugar laden crap and fatty dinners that she was eating before WLS hence her weight loss is piss poor.

Surely if you are going from your home to your car and back again it doesn't matter how long she's out? She's not really coming into contact with anyone else...

I’m not sure if I really want to know the answer to this 🤣🤣🤣 but what is a smear room ?
It's a doctors room where you get your cervical smear, a smear room definitely sounds like something else 😬

Reactions: 5
Surely if you are going from your home to your car and back again it doesn't matter how long she's out? She's not really coming into contact with anyone else...

It's a doctors room where you get your cervical smear, a smear room definitely sounds like something else 😬
But apart from exercise/ work the rule is stay home ? I don't think i've seen Boris announce if you fancy driving around in your car for 3 hours thats acceptable! It's about conforming right? The spirit of lockdown and everyone doing their bit ? Stay at home!

Reactions: 3
She's sat outside m&s there is no way she stayed in her car for three hours

So she's doing a Q&A again on her WLS ...( last time she did this she never bothered to answer anything!) But refusing to answer the only question most want to know about and that's how much weight has she lost in 7 months ?!

I think we all know the answer to that question...no where near enough to justify WLS !

Reactions: 9
I'm actually intrigued because I know when you are quite big the first few stone you lose do not really show. Id love to know haha im nosey AF

Reactions: 6
She’s ducking stupid! Or her surgeon is! They tell you pre-op everything you need to do post-op and that includes 3 monthly injections of B12 and Multi-vitamins to be taken for the rest of your life!! And she should have had blood tests done 3 months post op and then 6 months. I’ve mentioned before I’ve had WLS and have had B12 injections every 12 weeks because of it starting 3 months post surgery, and I really notice when I miss it (sometimes you can’t get an appointment exactly 12 weeks apart)

Reactions: 8
Wow looking back on those videos from her last night out she really has lost (I would say) quite a lot of weight, don’t forget that was feb before lockdown and her brother living with her so she easily could have put on a couple stone before august at least!!

Quite a few people are saying she’s lost minimal weight, I think she has lost a fair bit, but like I’ve said before I don’t think we will ever see that or realise because we never saw her true weight before.

she obviously knew what angles worked for her and used it, she also wore a lot of baggier clothes so I don’t think we ever saw the outline of her body whereas now she posts in crop tops, body con type dresses and tight clothes, I reckon if she had posted pre surgery in say a body con we would have been shocked at her size but we’re never gunna know plus she won’t say how much weight she’s lost or do comparison pics. I genuinely think she’s lost quite a bit!

But on another note... does anyone else think those videos with that man are just a drunk bloke maki conversation? I don’t understand how him asking why her Uber was cancelled is passive aggressive? The amount of times I’ve been on nights out in my earlier twenties and you get chatting to people randomly waiting for food or taxis. Poppy wants to come across as this overly sexual being and will happily post things about men, their looks or say she’s just seen someone who was good looking etc but then gets offended when someone speaks to her? The way poppy acts about blokes is no different from a white van driver shouting oi oi!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Wow looking back on those videos from her last night out she really has lost (I would say) quite a lot of weight, don’t forget that was feb before lockdown and her brother living with her so she easily could have put on a couple stone before august at least!!

Quite a few people are saying she’s lost minimal weight, I think she has lost a fair bit, but like I’ve said before I don’t think we will ever see that or realise because we never saw her true weight before.

she obviously knew what angles worked for her and used it, she also wore a lot of baggier clothes so I don’t think we ever saw the outline of her body whereas now she posts in crop tops, body con type dresses and tight clothes, I reckon if she had posted pre surgery in say a body con we would have been shocked at her size but we’re never gunna know plus she won’t say how much weight she’s lost or do comparison pics. I genuinely think she’s lost quite a bit!

But on another note... does anyone else think those videos with that man are just a drunk bloke maki conversation? I don’t understand how him asking why her Uber was cancelled is passive aggressive? The amount of times I’ve been on nights out in my earlier twenties and you get chatting to people randomly waiting for food or taxis. Poppy wants to come across as this overly sexual being and will happily post things about men, their looks or say she’s just seen someone who was good looking etc but then gets offended when someone speaks to her? The way poppy acts about blokes is no different from a white van driver shouting oi oi!
Totally agree about the guy. At first it sounded like he was chatting her up and I know it can be annoying if you don't fancy them. However, putting his foot in her taxi was wrong, so I get why she wasn't happy about that. It's like she's desperate for attention, but when she gets it, she seems to make out like there is a problem with that person. I also think she's really stuck up and likes to shame men on Instagram.

Also, what a load of bs about that being her last night out. I know someone mentioned above that she went out in London and I'm sure she's had other nights out. She's had mini holidays, Brighton and the one with that annoying Ellie G.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I hear her talk about her vagina, labia or indeed any other part of her anatomy once more, I think my own vagina will turn inside out and swallow me whole in absolute cringe 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Seriously her attitude stinks.

like I getI agree it’s wrong about the door thing but the bloke was clearly intoxicated and being a tool.

but she said he was passive agressive ? She was the one being passive agressive ! Her attitude and tone of voice was rude !

maybe I’m old school but me and my friends never left each other to go home alone. We all made sure we got in a taxi safely etc.

The issue is with Polly she wants the attention ! Everyone Knows that a bloke is more likely to approach you after a night out in a taxi rink which wouldn’t surprise me if that is why she split from her friends to try get some attention. My guessing is this bloke wasn’t good enough for her, hence her attitude.

I do believe Polly thinks a lot of herself and not in a good way.

Seriously her attitude stinks.

like I getI agree it’s wrong about the door thing but the bloke was clearly intoxicated and being a tool.

but she said he was passive agressive ? She was the one being passive agressive ! Her attitude and tone of voice was rude !

maybe I’m old school but me and my friends never left each other to go home alone. We all made sure we got in a taxi safely etc.

The issue is with Polly she wants the attention ! Everyone Knows that a bloke is more likely to approach you after a night out in a taxi rink which wouldn’t surprise me if that is why she split from her friends to try get some attention. My guessing is this bloke wasn’t good enough for her, hence her attitude.

I do believe Polly thinks a lot of herself and not in a good way.
I have no idea why I’ve called her Polly 🤣 it is to early on a Sunday morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.