Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it would make sense how she can afford to run a car, home and the shopping and spending on the odd aff link every month.
It would, although I still think that's bank of mum and dad😂
It would explain all the extras though

Reactions: 1
Does anyone like the Donald Stanley dresses? Personally I think they are awful and shapeless.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone like the Donald Stanley dresses? Personally I think they are awful and shapeless.
I can’t believe they have the gall to charge so much when they’re gifting to influencers left right and centre. I always think that devalues a product to me.

Reactions: 12
I agree ! Evans circa 1980 ! Loud coloured, nasty shiney or see through material shapeless kaftans with a belt! Jess has put pic's up of her spotty freebie ...it looks like a dressing gown ! Knowing how she normally dresses i find it very unlikely she will go on a night out in that spotty thing!

Reactions: 5
I agree ! Evans circa 1980 ! Loud coloured, nasty shiney or see through material shapeless kaftans with a belt! Jess has put pic's up of her spotty freebie ...it looks like a dressing gown ! Knowing how she normally dresses i find it very unlikely she will go on a night out in that spotty thing!
I've just seen the photo, it's not her style and doesn't look good on. The lounge wear was truly awful.

Reactions: 2
More gifted food that she loves so much

& what was with the chucking the packets out of the box...
I came on here tonight just to rant about this. I used to love poppy. But she is so annoying at the moment, and the throwing of packets out of the box... Made me want to slap her

Reactions: 6
More gifted food that she loves so much

& what was with the chucking the packets out of the box...
I thought the throwing was so rude!! So rude for a product you've paid for but for a gift, it was a hideous response! I know it might feel a bit over the top but I really think some people don't know how good they've got it in comparison to other people. My partner is in hospitality and lots of friends in entertainment industry with redundancies and lack of work for the best part of a year, and this slobby one is getting free food and clothes and has zero work ethic!

Reactions: 6
Those dresses she was gifted are foul! Jess Millichamp gets gifted dressed off them and they’re like a silk bedsheet tied up with string... vile!

Reactions: 5
Yuck. The way she threw those made me cringe that was so bloody rude of her. They’re free pr goodies and we all know she loves a snack. The way she threw them was just so terrible. She’s such a rude snobby brat

Reactions: 8
I came in here as soon as I saw the snack stories she had been gifted. I’m that was so rude, she even threw the little note on top and then all of the bags, so unnecessary, she didn’t even need to move them much to show what flavours she had. I think it looked really rude and ungrateful and if I was that company I wouldn’t be sending more freebies!!!

Reactions: 3
C67908C5-569D-4C14-9BE6-61302585D3B3.jpeg

looking at this you wouldn’t think she’s had WLS! It’s poses like this that truly show her size. All her other posed shots look so slimming and it’s because she’s the biggest catfish ever

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 451373
looking at this you wouldn’t think she’s had WLS! It’s poses like this that truly show her size. All her other posed shots look so slimming and it’s because she’s the biggest catfish ever
She was probably even bigger because you can see in her face (and maybe her legs) that she lost weight. Lately, someone showed here a photo from one year ago and you could see the difference (face).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.