Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastlondoner

VIP Member
at least you don’t have your brother using a Swiss Army knife to pick your lock and film you naked while keep watching and laughing?

Think I might have to actually unfollow, I appreciate not everybody is working, completely understand that but I’m top of her being the hugely overgrown brat she is, I have done a 13hr night shift, come home showered, sorted the pets, sorted the kids and had a sleep, now up, made tea,done bath time and story time and having half an hour before I go back into work.

she’s done some baking then had a four+ plus afternoon nap, realise my situation is not Poppy’s fault. But the constant parading of new things, on top ofher in general has pushed me over the edge🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
To be fair some of the richest people I know drive ordinary cars and live in an ordinary house. Money talks, wealth whispers... it’s very obvious that the parents bankroll poppy and her brother. Just look at them! Both lazy sods, two Weight-loss surgeries, no job, both spoilt etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
All I can think is how much shapewear she’s wearing underneath that dress
All I can think about is why doesn't she invest in a decent bra, must be incredibly uncomfortable tucking her nipples in the waistband all the time !

Nothing in the least bit attractive or sexy about her. Her strange legs as almost as distracting as the weird faces she pulls !

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
That reel... either her dad or brother have videod that for her... their grown adult daughter salivating over a dick Teddy like it’s a doughnut. Grim as fuck.

• Haha
  • Sick

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m sorry everyone is getting all serious and I’m absolutely howling over her being called POLLY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Looooook to be honest I’m over the victim shaming that comes with women. We ALWAYS get the blame. However because I know poppy and how horrible she is I really find it hard to side with her. I guarantee that if the guy was super good looking poppy would have invited him into the taxi and wouldn’t give it a second thought.

• Haha

TrulyScrumptious

By what I saw yesterday she must have been much larger than a size 28 getting the surgery, perhaps more 32 I say. Don't understand why these plus size bloggers can't just state their correct sizes ,it's just a label on an outfit ! All this coy hinting and ' sizing up' bullshit isn't fooling anyone

Flobadob

She's so secretive around her WLS, it's infuriating. I think I'd find it far more authentic if she just said "you know what, I've had the surgery but my head isn't playing the game and I'm struggling with making the right choices". To share so much in the run up to the surgery and to then just completely shut everything relating to it down post-surgery...just seems a bit evasive and dishonest to me. I agree with her that talking numbers on a scale and dress sizes is potentially triggering for some and she has a responsibility to her followers but that doesn't stop her sharing her honest experience of the whole process. I mean the honest truth about how she is mentally as well as physially would be something I'd really want to know if I was considering the surgery. Don't sugar coat it or skirt around the edges of it, tell me honestly. If not, what's the point in sharing it at all?

• Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I was thinking the same! I live with my mum and she would think someone had broken in and had a bath if she heard the bath being run at 2am!

I agree with you, I’m the same, I’m overweight simply because I absolutely love food, my family all show love with food e.g when we go to my nans there never happier than where their offering you biscuits etc, my dad will buy my chocolate on his way home from work. I think poppy has always been big and her and her brother absolutely love food, she has gained a lot in the last few years, she has spoken about having a bad relationship with her ex so that may have added to it I suppose.
I’m overweight cos I’m just a fooking greedy fat bastard😂 lovely childhood, lovely life, just LOVE the cake😂

• Haha

stopthescams

Chatty Member
Does anyone like the Donald Stanley dresses? Personally I think they are awful and shapeless.
I can’t believe they have the gall to charge so much when they’re gifting to influencers left right and centre. I always think that devalues a product to me.

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
It makes me embarrassed for her when she thinks every male that looks at her wants to shag her... let’s not forget when she’s out and about she isn’t behind the numerous filters and angle tricks she uses...

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Omg when she mentioned her “front bum” in the jeans 😳🤣 it made me think of ol WhatLauraLoves and her front bum situation.

• Haha
  • Wow

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s funny when you really think about it... that guy on tinder has responded with a pretty vulgar, sexualised comment. Poppy’s go to language is vulgar and sexualised... so it’s ok for her but not ok for him.

She really needs to step back and realise she’ll get back what she puts out into the world. Men won’t treat you like the “queen” you feel you’re entitled to be treated like when you behave the way you behave. The way she carries herself (which is her choice) will always attract a certain type of person. She wants the type of man who would be repulsed by her insecurity and childishness... she needs to work on her own personality as that will ultimately allow her to attract the type of people she wants.

If you’re truly liberated sexually you don’t behave like that, trust me.

• Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Maybe if Kirsty stopped gifting bottles of Moët she could make her pick me up boxes a bit cheaper. They’re so overpriced for what’s in them

Flobadob

I have to say though, she's not to blame for the guy on the night out. Her behaviour on the gram about men is shit but in this instance, she was the wronged party. Regardless of him being drunk or whether she only rejected him because she thought he wasn't good enough or anything else, it's absolutely her right to say no at any point and he should have respected it. His judgement may have been clouded by alcohol but that doesn't make it acceptable behaviour and that is entirely on him. He was in the wrong, not her. We need to get out of this habit of instantly looking to the woman for a cause for a mans shit behaviour. He is a grown up and is responsible for his own actions.

Em_

VIP Member
I hope I've set this up right.
Thanks to @Fancypantaloons! who came up with the winning thread title.
Not much of an update.
Poppy is stuck in Essex.
Her brother surprised her and walked in on her half naked.
She slagged off Corsa drivers.
Still the queen of angles.
She's been pretty boring recently.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Instafamous1

VIP Member
They’re such absolute losers.. her content really is scraping the barrel at the moment! Who goes to a supermarket and is like omg let’s take pics in all the aisles and put it on insta. Fucking self obsessed assholes

Scragbags

VIP Member
20210201_195959.jpg

I'm full just looking at this. If she's not going to eat it (or most of it) why does she post it? I'd understand if she was a food blogger.

Her relationship with food hasn't changed at all.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
So pathetic of her - so she’s in an vulnerable group to the point she’s been offered a vaccine over millions of others, so what I’ll do - is fuck about in Tesco in the middle of a pandemic and have a photo shoot.

How embarrassing
I just can’t believe grown adults behave like this. They are an embarrassment.

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
It’s actually quite pitiful how self obsessed she is.... she’s so deluded...she genuinely believes that the entire male population want to shag her. Usually PT’s follow fellow fatties like myself to try coach them and make a few coins. Why is poppy so convinced that everyone wants to enter her big ol vagina? also not to sound mean here but she looks like a female version of the little guy bean from a show I used to watch as a teen Even Stevens and every time I look at her I just see Bean. I’ll include a pic below
View attachment 452742
And yet when a man tries to chat her up she shames them or accuses them of being agressive. She really does make me angry. Imagine if she followed him and he made those comments. She would be going all feminist about men talking about her in predatory ways .

her personality is the worst