Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a knob... she didn’t love her body when before she had WLS... we only started seeing the full gunt exposing pics as soon as she announced she was having it and obviously didn’t care anymore as she wouldn’t be looking like that much longer!
I am not sure she really loves her body now. Otherwise she wouldn't do these pauses trying to look thinner or hiding the worst bits or these silly faces (like she doesn't care).
It's normal to not always love your body though. It's the same for everybody.

Reactions: 5
If she loved her body she wouldn’t spend so much time working on the angles she uses to hide it

Reactions: 6
Oh my god!! So fed up of lazy instagrammers telling me how tired and exhausted they are. You've literally done nothing but ponce about on Instagram and caking on make up. Christ knows how any of them would cope with a full time job

Reactions: 13
Oh my god!! So fed up of lazy instagrammers telling me how tired and exhausted they are. You've literally done nothing but ponce about on Instagram and caking on make up. Christ knows how any of them would cope with a full time job
Exactly, it’s infuriating. And literally none of them ever acknowledge their privilege by caveating the moaning by saying by something like “but I’m lucky I can work whatever hours I want and nap when needed!”
Instead it’s like they go on like they’re frontline workers 😴

They've got no idea and need to read the room. Lot's of people working and home schooling, people are furloughed, etc, they don't know how privileged they are.

Reactions: 4
Those stories she’s just shared from that Kirsty girl, honestly gah! I actually followed Kirsty at the beginning of her tiktok/Instagram popularity and really enjoyed her content as she was really open and honest about her binge eating disorder and I found it really informative but I’ve had to unfollow since mostly because she does not miss an opportunity to blow smoke up Poppys arse. I am sure Poppy’s just hoping for some more freebies boxes of tat from her by sharing those stories.

So she’s not working but just buys a pair of trainers for over £100, really relatable when people are struggling to get by

Reactions: 10
So she’s not working but just buys a pair of trainers for over £100, really relatable when people are struggling to get by
She has no idea about the real world. Plus she's got an endless cash supply from the bank of Mum and Dad.

She's only just bought a new pair of NB trainers! They'll be added to her pile of lockdown purchases that won't ever be worn again, like all the dressy clothes she got over Xmas.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think they must pay her rent, she mentioned before that her rent was about £450 each a month. There’s no way she’s covering all her bills / flat / car as well as the new clothes / shoes she’s buying just by claiming unemployment benefit or being “an influencer”

Reactions: 7
I honestly think they must pay her rent, she mentioned before that her rent was about £450 each a month. There’s no way she’s covering all her bills / flat / car as well as the new clothes / shoes she’s buying just by claiming unemployment benefit or being “an influencer”
Yeah I’d imagine they bought her car. For her own rent SURELY she’d be attempting to pay it her self. I’m obviously clueless to what people get paid for ads etc and unsure on what benefits are paid (as in amount) up in Scotland. I know people who are on benefits get around 325 quid in rent paid from dole but unsure if there’s rules as I know that form people but who have kids.
I was on job seekers for two weeks I was unemployed around5 years ago and it was 50 a week so...she’ll have support Even if she could pay for the months she isn’t getting any work done

Okay I’ve done the above theory not including all the tit she buys.. so yeah I think your right they must pay for everything.

Reactions: 1
I think they should make her stand on her own two feet. They should also make her get a job and stop paying her rent. If she wants to live in Edinburgh, fair enough, but she should pay for it all herself. I'd be so ashamed if my children ever end up like her or her brother.

Reactions: 2
I mean, she does make money off insta. No doubt about that — aff links and collabs / adverts with brands = ££.
It’s not in the hundreds of thousands but it’ll be enough for her to live off, I’d imagine.

I don’t doubt though that her parents partially bank roll her, either way.

Poppy would not be making enough off of Insta to make a living. I have friends that are micro influencers like her and they definitely do not make enough to pay the bills. It’s the bank of mum and dad all the way for poppy. I assume she gets a monthly allowance

Reactions: 3
As I can’t see private school catering paying the most, the old man defo has to be raking it in

She's only just bought a new pair of NB trainers! They'll be added to her pile of lockdown purchases that won't ever be worn again, like all the dressy clothes she got over Xmas.
And the other NB trainers she bought lately

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.