Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Same - 7 months post op and if I ate and drunk what she did, and the quantity, I’d either be doubled over in agony or bent over the toilet spewing!

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Are the arms of her dress actually part of the dress? Or has she had her mum make sleeves?! So much for being bopo and telling everyone else to get there arms out
View attachment 1704367
Look at weird ones hand on pops arm she’s photoshopped this pic

It’s her phone but it looks like a rip on the inside leg!
Also this…..

View attachment 1704682

Angles really are everything, huh!?
You beat me to it, I was just about to post this and mention her tights.. the two in the middle look a million times better than the outer two..

I thought that 🤣 zoomed in, think its her phone
I had to double check not a good place to put your phone 😂😂

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I wanted to say, I’m a HH and never buy bras from M&S - maybe they’ve improved but they’re not great for bigger boobs, are they?
I’ve got a couple of sports bra types that are ok from there, good for everyday, but not somewhere I’d look if I wanted something with decent support (I’m an actual G cup promise!)

Furnessian

VIP Member
Hot tubs seem to be more in demand in the UK than they are in the US when it comes to vacation properties.

My friend owns a place she rents out in the UK via AirB&B and she removed the hot tub from it as it was attracting people who wanted to party and left a right mess. You also have to (quite rightly) drain the tub between visits and clean and refill which the cleaners charged a fortune to do. She is much happier now the tub is gone.

Having parents that care about you must be such a drag 🙄

perhaps it's something to do with the fact she is such an overgrown child that is incapable of actually functioning like an adult. Rather than being angry she should be embarrassed that at 30 years old her parents have so little confidence in her.
I know! Also why would you not tell them NOT to do it if it bugs you so much. When I lived at home if I had something important to get up very early for, I’d say to my parents if you don’t hear me up by 7am please check I’m awake. Communication is a wonderful thing! To be honest I think her moans are just something to fill a few otherwise boring story day.

I’d been in the office for an hour at that time!
I’m not a morning person so that is pretty early for me, I’d be up and getting ready for work but very much goes against my body clock!

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
£105!? I let got of a good number of seats (quite stupidly) to try and get standing.

Lots of people have said ticketmaster has implemented a selling method whereby the prices increase upon demand.
When I got through to ticketmaster the tickets were £50odd (in the roof) to £92 (the front part of level 2 seating), nothing past £100 at all.

I'm a decent level 2 middle section, near the aisle, and as I said it was £70 plus the £9 booking fee.
My tickets were £90 each plus £29.70 service charges via Ticketmaster. I had looked at cheaper ones but the view at the side of the Hydro isn’t for me. I defo think she’s only bought two tickets.