Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dating stories. Wonder if she’s chatting to someone new and they’ve just started following her on the gram? She’s so transparent

Reactions: 7
I’ve spent more time than I care to admit on dating sites (now given up on them completely and just genuinely enjoying being single. But I have never seen anyone looking for a deep connection with no commitment, is it just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why do they both have this thing about eating in the car constantly?

And her eating and filming herself doing it is soo repulsive 🤢

Reactions: 6
Why does she pretend like she has loads of casual sex with people? Honestly, what a crock of nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she pretend like she has loads of casual sex with people? Honestly, what a crock of nonsense.
She needs to prove to her newly married friends that she has an exciting life, rather than being the lonely future old maid kept by her parents.

Reactions: 10
She lives in Edinburgh with her brother.
That's why she is at her parents for the 17 trillionth time this year.
And her brother just pulled up in the driveway.
So it's not even that she leaves the flat to let him have it to himself for a bit, nope it's just neither of them living there.

She def has someone new she is trying to impress going by today's appearance and shite chat

Reactions: 7
She lives in Edinburgh with her brother.
That's why she is at her parents for the 17 trillionth time this year.
And her brother just pulled up in the driveway.
So it's not even that she leaves the flat to let him have it to himself for a bit, nope it's just neither of them living there.

She def has someone new she is trying to impress going by today's appearance and shite chat
Another poor unsuspecting bloke who has no idea he's been catfished by a major player! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Spending over £200 for a gig? Treating herself again. What a life.
I will never get over defending Poppy but ... I bought tickets to the same gig.
Tickets were, for the most part, around £70ish (the presale ones I could find - and I went through a lot to try and get standing to no avail). They then had £9.something worth of fees attached.

It's safe to assume she bought multiple tickets.
I was £279 for 4 tickets but only £80ish for my own. It's still a treat but not as extravagant.

I already know that my karma for defending Poppy will be that she is sat directly next to me/on my seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I will never get over defending Poppy but ... I bought tickets to the same gig.
Tickets were, for the most part, around £70ish (the presale ones I could find - and I went through a lot to try and get standing to no avail). They then had £9.something worth of fees attached.

It's safe to assume she bought multiple tickets.
I was £279 for 4 tickets but only £80ish for my own. It's still a treat but not as extravagant.

I already know that my karma for defending Poppy will be that she is sat directly next to me/on my seat.
I’m also going to the same gig and was £105 per ticket for average seats as I also couldn’t get standing. Think she’s bought two in the same area… oh deep joy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m also going to the same gig and was £105 per ticket for average seats as I also couldn’t get standing. Think she’s bought two in the same area… oh deep joy. 😂
£105!? I let got of a good number of seats (quite stupidly) to try and get standing.

Lots of people have said ticketmaster has implemented a selling method whereby the prices increase upon demand.
When I got through to ticketmaster the tickets were £50odd (in the roof) to £92 (the front part of level 2 seating), nothing past £100 at all.

I'm a decent level 2 middle section, near the aisle, and as I said it was £70 plus the £9 booking fee.

Reactions: 1
This is excellent news. We will get a real report on Poppy from actual Tattlers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
£105!? I let got of a good number of seats (quite stupidly) to try and get standing.

Lots of people have said ticketmaster has implemented a selling method whereby the prices increase upon demand.
When I got through to ticketmaster the tickets were £50odd (in the roof) to £92 (the front part of level 2 seating), nothing past £100 at all.

I'm a decent level 2 middle section, near the aisle, and as I said it was £70 plus the £9 booking fee.
My tickets were £90 each plus £29.70 service charges via Ticketmaster. I had looked at cheaper ones but the view at the side of the Hydro isn’t for me. I defo think she’s only bought two tickets.

455726C0-9DB1-4744-BED5-4AACA34E501D.jpeg

She’s totally giving me Draco Malfoys mum vibes with that hair.
(Helen McCrory - what a woman ❤)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.