Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I don’t even think her size would be an issue in her finding a man… lots of guys enjoy plus size women. I think it’s her horrible cunt personality that keeps her single… she doesn’t bring much to the market except manic behaviour, a deluded sense of self and constant drama… she’s shallow and childish and most guys her age would be beyond put off by her.
What makes it harder for her is not only her size but her psoriasis and her excess skin. There’s still a difference between a regular size 24 evenly distributed, which a few men might be attracted to, and Poppy’s body, which I can imagine lesser men are attracted to, even the ones who normally like plus size.

Reactions: 1

Em_

VIP Member
Ash was saying that everyone there was nice and normally you get a few cunts who look down on you, she obviously didn't meet Poppy.

I messed up the screenshot
Screenshot_20221104-094200_Instagram.jpg

Pennylope26

Sorry i cba to read the entire thread 😂 but has she had weight loss surgeries? Why all the hate on her what’s she done wrong? X

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Nah, they’re good in theory but filled with germs and clarts like Poppy float about them. She’s just over enthusiastic about them cause she’s got fuck all else excitement in her life. What a sad little life Jane.
I can’t imagine it would be good for her psoriasis either

She has lost weight since the second surgery but on some of her photos she looks a size 14.

When she is caught "in the wild" by other people who then upload to insta, you can see her true size better. Nowhere near as svelte as she presents herself.
I think it’s a question of perspective (front view vs. from the side) and also a question of standing or sitting. So… she actually looks the size she shows us, front view and standing. (Maybe additional photoshop here and there.) She could purposefully always show herself from the side to „show her true size“ but that would be weird.

Romy

VIP Member
Seriously? What camera trickery has gone on here? Look at the waist, tiny!! Yet in real life she doesn’t have a waist.
It's not the real waist. It's the under boobs, although hers is a bit low...
I may be wrong but I think absolutely all the plusize influencers use this trick 😅

And she loves a good filter too.

I don’t know if she photoshops are whatever but when you look back at Poppy before her bypass she was so much bigger. I don’t know how you can think she is piling the weight on, she looks the smallest I’ve seen her during her Instagram career.
She does seem lovely, but then I remember that she's brought that into the world. The mum and dad have spoiled her that much, that they've made her into this horrible thing.

If you look at unedited photos or photos others share, she looks double the size of the ones she posts. Her face has got chubbier.
She's not lost much weight form what a 30/32 to a 26 in nearly 2 years post wls.
She's not the smallest shes been, she looked a lot smaller before she moved to Edinburgh.
Not in life but since she used Instagram as a career or at least since I have followed her it’s the smallest I’ve seen her. She is definitely smaller than a 26, she can’t photoshop everything.

Em_

VIP Member
I’ve met a few who didn’t know who they were but they had heard one or two songs. I think most of the younger generation think the line up was what it’s been recently and I’m like nooooooo Tom’s been away playing with Aliens or some shit 😂

Gigs are so expensive but I rarely spend money on myself, everything goes to my boy so a little treat is good for my soul. Not like Poppy’s treats that happen every bloody day.

Shut up 😂😂😂😂😂
I'm genuinely shocked, this generation!

That is a nice treat snd something you, but for Poppy it's nothing really, every day is a treat day for her.

Enjoy and if you see her try and take some sneaky snaps. I want to know how big she is in real life and is she stinks, she looks like she smells

Romy

VIP Member
I've finally discovered tik tok and she showed up on my page. A lot of the comments are saying she looks a size 16 and they are all facing all over here, bloody weirdos.
This comment made me laugh, asking if she's had to size up, it just shows what a cat fish she is.
View attachment 1694748
It's mostly young people on tiktok (lots of teens). I am not sure they realise.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I’m also going to the same gig and was £105 per ticket for average seats as I also couldn’t get standing. Think she’s bought two in the same area… oh deep joy. 😂
£105!? I let got of a good number of seats (quite stupidly) to try and get standing.

Lots of people have said ticketmaster has implemented a selling method whereby the prices increase upon demand.
When I got through to ticketmaster the tickets were £50odd (in the roof) to £92 (the front part of level 2 seating), nothing past £100 at all.

I'm a decent level 2 middle section, near the aisle, and as I said it was £70 plus the £9 booking fee.