Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks tit, it looks like a bird has pooed on her head and it's ran down her hair to me.
Screenshot_20221006-201010_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bright red nails for a wedding, shes so inappropriate. Her hair is awful, the 90s called, they want they dodgy money piece back 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 6
Wait she had her hair done again?! She only had it done last less than a month ago!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed the keys in her latest pic, a Mercedes… a 30th birthday present?

She would have told if she had a Mercedes for her birthday.
Maybe for her 40th ? 😂

Reactions: 6
T
No, a Mercedes, think a convertible, I remember her going on about it a lot.
Don't know where I got that from then.

Anyway, isn't using a Bolt miles easier and cheaper than having a car????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh what a shocker, she's drunk again. Cue the shots videos like a nerdy teenager out drinking for the first time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wasn’t a fan of her hair colour but I think the hairdresser did a great job making it look soft and feminine. She did look good as bridesmaid, wasn’t sure if the dress colour when she mentioned it but looked better when I saw it. God bless her being Bridesmaid 3 times in a matter of months, I couldn’t be bothered with that!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think she’s previously shagged the groom?
There were definitely far too many photos/videos of him this morning but weirdly none of the bride? She might have been on a posting ban for the bride but even at that just don’t post any of them. Definitely bizarre.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.