Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing even matches. The shrug us poorly fitted and doesnt match, the boots don't match, the hole in the tights, the I'll fitting dress. I just dont understand how she looked in the mirror and thought this looked good. Or that it looked better than either of the other 2 dresses she's was gifted. I would love to understand the though process behind coming to this conclusion!
I don't think we'll ever understand what goes on in her head.

Reactions: 5
Is that her labia?
I have never ever EVER laughed so hard at a comment since joining Tattle 🤣 I swear I have tears rolling down my face. I’m tempted to put this quote on a Post-It and stick it to my mirror. Every morning will start will a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can't get over how terrible this dress looks ☹ never in my life have a seen a bigger catfish
Screenshot_20221104-200709_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she make liking rank things her personality.
Nobody like Bountys Ploppy!
Well some people do 😂 but there is always something she's shoving in her gob that's gross....prunes dipped in marmite or whatever shite she has.
Rank foods to match her rank personality

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she wore that clingy black dress when the green one looked really nice

Reactions: 9
I’m actually surprised Danielle Vanier didn’t go. Jess proper arse licks her and always seem to copy her and buy the things she buys. Perhaps she was invited but gave it a swerve.
She has fibromyalgia and regularly stays indoors, I imagine she either felt too poorly or just couldn’t be bothered because she isn’t that close with Jess😬 awkward tbh I feel like most people who went just went to advertise themselves to ITS.

Reactions: 6
The 💩💩 text chat, is it necessary? I never talk to a friend like that, it’s like the stories when they are on the toilet, why?!

Reactions: 7
Poppy's outfit was awful. Other women paired the green dress with boots but instead she wore black tights so old they looked navy, a bobbled looking fitted dress with a shrug sewn onto it and literally looked like all fat women in 1992 before plus size fashion existed 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 18
I love when poppy said on a story “you can crop this right?”
she didn’t want her gut in it!

Reactions: 7
Poppy's outfit was awful. Other women paired the green dress with boots but instead she wore black tights so old they looked navy, a bobbled looking fitted dress with a shrug sewn onto it and literally looked like all fat women in 1992 before plus size fashion existed 🙄🙄🙄
The tights also had a hole in them 💀

Reactions: 4
I love when poppy said on a story “you can crop this right?”
she didn’t want her gut in it!
Unfortunately, she didn't find a shape wear to cover her lumps until as down as the knees.
She uses the tights instead.
Yeah, that doesn't do the trick.

She only likes that dress as it makes her look like she has an arse. I really don’t understand her go to outfits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.