Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her parents were just being nice and making sure she didn't miss her train. Several stories about it are not at all necessary. She is so ungrateful.

Now, have we had any train stories yet? Anyone fallen in love with Poppy or dared to eat in her presence?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Having parents that care about you must be such a drag 🙄

perhaps it's something to do with the fact she is such an overgrown child that is incapable of actually functioning like an adult. Rather than being angry she should be embarrassed that at 30 years old her parents have so little confidence in her.
I know! Also why would you not tell them NOT to do it if it bugs you so much. When I lived at home if I had something important to get up very early for, I’d say to my parents if you don’t hear me up by 7am please check I’m awake. Communication is a wonderful thing! To be honest I think her moans are just something to fill a few otherwise boring story day.

I’d been in the office for an hour at that time!
I’m not a morning person so that is pretty early for me, I’d be up and getting ready for work but very much goes against my body clock!

Howling at this to be honest 😂
I was cackling at this for ages yesterday too 😆😂😂😂😂 I meant to screenshot it but got distracted. It looks like it’s 3 sizes too small for her!? I’m guessing they don’t actually have this style in her regular size 9s so she’s squeezed into an 8 😂🫣

3C37E26B-68F5-46AC-9BC7-76143AC8DA60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Recent photo with the green dress - how does she manage to make herself appear so much smaller than she is. I’m a comfortable 16, 14 if I want tight but otherwise 16 & she always looks smaller than me yet she’s a size 22/24 or whatever she is. Baffling

Reactions: 11
Recent photo with the green dress - how does she manage to make herself appear so much smaller than she is. I’m a comfortable 16, 14 if I want tight but otherwise 16 & she always looks smaller than me yet she’s a size 22/24 or whatever she is. Baffling
I’m a very true to size 14 (as much as you can be with varying shops so sometimes a big 12, a small 16) but she looks half my size! I showed my boyfriend one of her posed pics and one not and he couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: 3
She's not a 22, I know she says she is, but she's a 24/26. She poses and edits her photos. Tattlers who've seen her in real life have said she's a lot bigger.

Reactions: 6
She might be wearing a certain size but doesn’t mean it actually fits correctly. The amount of ‘crops’ she has that are actually just things too small

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.