Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because she is wearing the completely wrong size, shocker 🤣 m&s bras are quite good now for bigger busts but hers are not a hh unless hh stands for horrible hams

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wanted to say, I’m a HH and never buy bras from M&S - maybe they’ve improved but they’re not great for bigger boobs, are they?
I’ve got a couple of sports bra types that are ok from there, good for everyday, but not somewhere I’d look if I wanted something with decent support (I’m an actual G cup promise!)

That bra what has she done 🤦🏻‍♀️ just google Boob or Bust - it’s an amazing calculator that stops +4 your bra size and put you in a size that actually fits. There’s no way on this earth that bra fits her.

Reactions: 2
I didn't capture the whole caption, but I had to laugh at `ain't no piece of stretchy material making me look slimmer'. No, Poppy you do that by posing in certain angles and editing your photos. You look tiny in the photo of you wearing the green dress and that's before you had the shape wear.

Screenshot_20221006-020624_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221005-175810_Instagram~2.jpg

Reactions: 4
If she was my bridesmaid I’d be raging that she’d left it until 2 days before the wedding to get herself sorted! It’s not like she doesn’t have the time

Reactions: 12
Her arse is her best feature?! Is she ok? Also, for a woman who’s claimed to be a GG, why is a 40E fitting her well?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If her pointy fat shelf is her best feature I dread to think what her worst one is. Her awful personality maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t get over the fact that she is a SIZE 9 FOOT!! Giant

Reactions: 3
She’s manic as duck. The way she talks with her hands is soooo annoying. And tucking hair behind her ears constantly even though none of her hair is out of place 😖

She will absolutely melt in that shapewear 😓 🥵 and I laughed when she said about her arse being her best feature. lol delusions.

Reactions: 9
So she says she’s a G or GG was it can’t remember😂 yet she’s bought an E cup bra 2 sizes too small?

Reactions: 3
Was she this deluded before her second wls? She really does think she's tit on a stick. Poor bride, now everyone knows the colours of the wedding party, thats a really crappy thing to do a day before the wedding

Reactions: 9
I think she probably buys GG bras normally so that she can scoop up her back fat / loose skin into the cup to give her more cleavage / improved shape.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.