Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the dress but it does absolutely nothing for her. You can see every lump and bump
I thought the same. There was also a bit of pulling at the buttons so I she probably could have done with a bigger size.

Reactions: 3
Shes totally lost her way, all the weddings this year and her 30th, its not gonna get easier once all the pregnancy announcements start. Shes obviously desperate to settle down but shes so much of a cat fish the guys shes attracting aren't sticking around. She looks max at size 14 in pics but prob a 26 irl. Nothing like setting yourself up for a fall.

She didn't work at the bag shop long so all this nonsense about becoming a full time hun ain't true either.

Can definitely see a move back to Essex on the cards, I'd say quite soon

Reactions: 15
When I was out of work, I'd sleep so much and constantly felt tired, but as soon as I got back into work I didn't.. the more you lay about doing nothing the tireder you are. Get a job pops it'll help 🙄
Completely agree, I was exactly the same. I think leaving that job will probably be the worst thing she’s done for her productivity. She’ll end up like selfloveliv coming back every few weeks apologising for not making content, asking followers what they want to see, then going silent for a few days and start the cycle again. It’s already evident she’s going this way.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree, I was exactly the same. I think leaving that job will probably be the worst thing she’s done for her productivity. She’ll end up like selfloveliv coming back every few weeks apologising for not making content, asking followers what they want to see, then going silent for a few days and start the cycle again. It’s already evident she’s going this way.
Also, being unemployed is a common reason for massive weight gain. Never did she move much, but the little she was forced to move in and to her job is no longer needed. No motivation for any physical activity at all. I’m worried, because yo-yoing really isn’t healthy.

Reactions: 7
Shes totally lost her way, all the weddings this year and her 30th, its not gonna get easier once all the pregnancy announcements start. Shes obviously desperate to settle down but shes so much of a cat fish the guys shes attracting aren't sticking around. She looks max at size 14 in pics but prob a 26 irl. Nothing like setting yourself up for a fall.

She didn't work at the bag shop long so all this nonsense about becoming a full time hun ain't true either.

Can definitely see a move back to Essex on the cards, I'd say quite soon
I don’t even think her size would be an issue in her finding a man… lots of guys enjoy plus size women. I think it’s her horrible bleep personality that keeps her single… she doesn’t bring much to the market except manic behaviour, a deluded sense of self and constant drama… she’s shallow and childish and most guys her age would be beyond put off by her.

Reactions: 26
I don’t even think her size would be an issue in her finding a man… lots of guys enjoy plus size women. I think it’s her horrible bleep personality that keeps her single… she doesn’t bring much to the market except manic behaviour, a deluded sense of self and constant drama… she’s shallow and childish and most guys her age would be beyond put off by her.
What makes it harder for her is not only her size but her psoriasis and her excess skin. There’s still a difference between a regular size 24 evenly distributed, which a few men might be attracted to, and Poppy’s body, which I can imagine lesser men are attracted to, even the ones who normally like plus size.

Reactions: 1
She has a scalloped tongue, which is often a sign of dehydration and nutritional deficiencies.

Reactions: 1
It's the 'quit my job' that gets me every time 😂
Screenshot_20221003-080225_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do people brush their tongue?? Is that a thing 🙈🙈🙈
I do, your teeth are only something like 50% of your mouth. Still got tongue, gums , cheek tissue etc. Brush teeth, brush tongue, floss and mouthwash. That's my daily routine and I'm pushing 40 with absolutely no fillings or dental work. *smug face*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG guys her life is just so chaotic, today she got a message from a number she doesn’t have saved, isn’t that hilarious!!!
Also notice how since she supposedly became a full time influencer she’s been on Instagram less than she ever used to be 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.