Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Crusty_punk for the thread title

Screenshot_20220928-174701_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

My minds a blank and I can't think of much for a re-cap, so please add on to this.

*Poppy gave up her job in retail (4 hours a week) to become a full time insta twit (she was already a twit, but now she's a full time one)
*Poppy isn't seeing 'the guy I'm seeing' anymore, he's wised up.
*Poppy wore a dress back to front to show off her massive G's, because obviously it couldn't fit the right way round.
*Poppy is now 30, she ordered a dress from selkie and paid a fortune in shipping and it didn't arrive in time for her tit 30th in Edinburgh. The dress was hideous.
*Poppy nominated herself for a 'fashion creator award' at the blogsphere awards, she didn't win and she looked a right state wearing the back to front dress.
*Poppy had a 30th at home this weekend at her parents house. Poppy staged a photo of herself allegedly being sick.
*Poppy's hair looks shitter than ever.
*Poppy loves the colour green, she keeps banging on about it.
*Poppy last had sex 3 long weeks ago.
*Poppy is still the biggest bleep going.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Excellent recap👌🤣

*Poppy didn't get a new car for her birthday

*Poppy thought of leaving Edinburgh but she hates London (like there are no other options lol Nobody asked her to live in London).

Reactions: 9
Thanks to @Crusty_punk for the thread title

View attachment 1611580

My minds a blank and I can't think of much for a re-cap, so please add on to this.

*Poppy gave up her job in retail (4 hours a week) to become a full time insta twit (she was already a twit, but now she's a full time one)
*Poppy isn't seeing 'the guy I'm seeing' anymore, he's wised up.
*Poppy wore a dress back to front to show off her massive G's, because obviously it couldn't fit the right way round.
*Poppy is now 30, she ordered a dress from selkie and paid a fortune in shipping and it didn't arrive in time for her tit 30th in Edinburgh. The dress was hideous.
*Poppy nominated herself for a 'fashion creator award' at the blogsphere awards, she didn't win and she looked a right state wearing the back to front dress.
*Poppy had a 30th at home this weekend at her parents house. Poppy staged a photo of herself allegedly being sick.
*Poppy's hair looks shitter than ever.
*Poppy loves the colour green, she keeps banging on about it.
*Poppy last had sex 3 long weeks ago.
*Poppy is still the biggest bleep going.
Aww shucks guyssss thanks!

Great recap.

Reactions: 3
Excellent recap👌🤣

*Poppy didn't get a new car for her birthday

*Poppy thought of leaving Edinburgh but she hates London (like there are no other options lol Nobody asked her to live in London).
And she'd be living in Essex not London, she really is a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And she'd be living in Essex not London, she really is a twit 😂
Was just coming to say the same thing. When someone said South she assumed London but they probably meant back to Essex where she spends 99% of her time when she’s down south.

Reactions: 4
I know the eyes are drawn to the bulge but that pic in the green really highlights the mess that is her hair. White at the back and yellow at the front

Reactions: 5
Now she hasn’t got work it’ll be interesting to see how long she stays in Essex! She’s got nothing to go back to Edinburgh for

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her brain is adjusting to the fact that she's left her job, what her job that she did for 4 hours?!🤯
She needs to get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her brain is adjusting to the fact that she's left her job, what her job that she did for 4 hours?!🤯
She needs to get a grip
She’s delusional 😆 she’s a full time hun and she’s trying to explain away why she’s not actually creating any content 🙃 errmmm because she’s a lazy twit who will do the minimum… and now that there’s nothing tethering her to Edinburgh, she’ll spend weeks on end being babied by mummy in Essex. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Jeez she’s making out she’s just given up a 40 hour a week job ! She worked about 4 hours a week!!! Is she for real!
She sounds pathetic
Nothing had changed for her she’s making out like she now has all this free time that she never had before
I really don’t get people who do Instagram for a job !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Aww, she's going on a date with Ben tomorrow. I wonder if she'll shave for him?
Screenshot_20220929-175143_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220929-175144_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well thank god she tagged the skirt and tights. I didnt want to be left wondering where I could get them. However considering the recent bulging incident in her plisses we know now that skirt is the moose knuckle cover up!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must have paid for her skater skirt 20 times over at this stage with the affiliated links.

• Haha
The duck is she wearing to the sunbeds .. im not saying go all out but she actually looks a mess

Surely she made the decision to hand in her notice so she knew when she would transition from "lazy part time bag seller" to "lazy full time instahun" so surely she would have known that she would need to start planning her full time content from that day on ? No ? So she knew she was going "home" for her "birthday party" 7 days late and she could have planned out what content she was going to do when there ? She is making such a deal about being overwhelmed, we all get overwhelmed Poppy love the difference being we aren't all lazy cows who sleep till noon while dossing about on permanent holidays at our parents house being waited on hand an foot and who's overwhelming job consists of sharing screenshot, playing with makeup and chatting sh*t and pulling faces in to our mobile phone.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.