Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she changed the colour which made all their ‘lines’ disappear.
You can see the gap between herself and the girl on the left differs between her grid photo and tagged photo, so she's done a lot more than just change the colour. Blatant photo shopping!

Screenshot_20221008-232847_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221008-232859_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Don't they only do skin removal if it's empty skin? That belly is not empty.
I'm pretty sure that you have to get down to a lowish weight AND then maintain it for about a year to be considered a surgical candidate in the UK, even if you go private. I started looking into it a few years ago when I got to my BMI normal goal weight having lost 7st (which I subsequently regained, but let's not talk about that...).

Although I'm sure that overhang is bloody uncomfortable, a surgeon would probably want her to drop another 6+ stone minimum. Unless she went abroad, where they tend to be more flexible with their criteria.

Reactions: 3
They can combine the skin removal with some form of liposuction I think.
I don't think she needs to worry about it yet, quite frankly.

I'm very glad people here have seen how she manipulates her images. BoPo front-bottom.

Reactions: 8
Still in Essex, I see. What is the actual point of having a place in Edinburgh now? She only ever went back to go to work. Now that's gone, why not give it up and save a tit ton of money?

Reactions: 12
Still in Essex, I see. What is the actual point of having a place in Edinburgh now? She only ever went back to go to work. Now that's gone, why not give it up and save a tit ton of money?
All in good time….. January/ February the flat is given up and she’s back in Essex full time. 💯

Reactions: 14
Really scraping the content barrel by showing us a new contour stick 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus. That first story from today kinda shocked me. The colour of her hair washes her out and she looked old.

Reactions: 15
As if she’s a size 18 or 20. The Primark cardigan isn’t buttoned up for a reason. Yet another example of how much she hides her true size.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.