Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly; she’s an idiot. Meat is regularly security tagged because meat theft is so commonplace as it’s so expensive! Not just in Edinburgh but everywhere.
I'm a vegetarian, so don't really go down the meat aisle. I thought it was her being funny.

Oh she has that bra on again. That’s three days in a row at least, including two boozy nights out. How is that helping her skin?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Why do companies like that send her PR stuff? She is literally covered in psoriasis and makes no secret of it, and companies are sending her glitter bath bombs and scented body scrubs..as if she is actually going to use that tit. Influencers will honestly take anything that's free 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do companies like that send her PR stuff? She is literally covered in psoriasis and makes no secret of it, and companies are sending her glitter bath bombs and scented body scrubs..as if she is actually going to use that tit. Influencers will honestly take anything that's free 😩
They have no morals. I doubt she'll even give it someone to use , if she doesn't use it. They just want the money from people using their discount codes

Reactions: 5
Didn’t even read how much Glossybox cost or anything, they have sent her other boxes and not a peep. Boggles my mind why she would be on their PR list!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t even read how much Glossybox cost or anything, they have sent her other boxes and not a peep. Boggles my mind why she would be on their PR list!
The subscription is £13.25 a month and its very hit and miss at times with slow delivery. I've had a subscription over a year and mostly enjoy it but pisses me off that the likes of her and Jess are given them for free when they are soo ungrateful.

And she's got raging psoriasis so it's highly unlikely she uses the majority of what she's sent even though she pretends otherwise!

Reactions: 4
Running late for her train/forgotten her earpods/snack haul/noisy people/chatted up/“hilarious” story…

Get your bets in early Tattlers. The odds will be bad as most of these are guaranteed winners. Come piss away your money just like Poppy does. Place those bets!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Running late for her train/forgotten her earpods/snack haul/noisy people/chatted up/“hilarious” story…

Get your bets in early Tattlers. The odds will be bad as most of these are guaranteed winners. Come piss away your money just like Poppy does. Place those bets!!!
All of the above 🤣 “I was stuck in the same carriage as someone i went on a tinder date with!” or something as nonsensical.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Do you want a job at ladbrokes i can ask the right people 😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
“Somebody messaged me asking why I don’t just live in Essex” aka I read tattle 😂
The fact she lied and said she goes every few months…she’s up and down the country 3-4 times a month ffs who is she trying to fool

Reactions: 16
Pretty weird to choose to live on the opposite end of the country especially when she’s hardly there, I find her bizarre for doing that. Because you can like a place but it doesn’t mean you should move there? It’s apparent all she does there is work a few hours a week at a bloody bag shop for Christ’s sake. She’s such a huge dancing shot taking mess(with arse cheeks out)

Reactions: 8
Pretty weird to choose to live on the opposite end of the country especially when she’s hardly there, I find her bizarre for doing that. Because you can like a place but it doesn’t mean you should move there? It’s apparent all she does there is work a few hours a week at a bloody bag shop for Christ’s sake. She’s such a huge dancing shot taking mess(with arse cheeks out)
Exactly, it's not like she's really got a life in Edinburgh, nobody would miss her if she moved back to Essex. It makes no sense her living there, she's made no effort to integrate.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why you’d move so far away if it wasn’t for work, to be with someone etc! Maybe that’s just a me thing! Especially the if you go home allll the time and your brother moves in with you and also splits his time

Reactions: 3
I did laugh at her saying she spends most of her life being tired from travelling. Likes she’s crossing time zones and continents. Instead of going from Edinburgh to Essex. Where she’s sitting on a train and then being looked after like she’s an actual child at home. I’d give my right leg to be as tired as her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.