Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's unlike her to be quiet for this long!! I'm sure she's fine though, is her bro still posting?!xx

Reactions: 3
If she has covid, it's probably hitting hard or there's something else, because she's never that quiet, especially not at her parents house.
I can’t see how shes be that ill with it as it’ll e or icon and she’s vaccinated and that’s supposed to be just like a cold, although she is massively unfit. As someone said above, it could be that she’s doing it for engagement and doesn’t have covid at all. I think when she comes back she’ll say she was spending quality time with them or she’s been with a man, some utter bullshit.
Is it possible that she could be having another weight loss surgery?

Reactions: 4
In her bio it says „mid size“. I‘d call her plus size.
Says she's a 16/18 but I'm 18/20 bottoms wayyyy smaller but then I don't just wear dresses and skirts. Anyway I call bullshit to mid size.

Edit to add from 20 odd pages ago this is re unwrittenchloee

Last edited:
I can’t see how shes be that ill with it as it’ll e or icon and she’s vaccinated and that’s supposed to be just like a cold, although she is massively unfit. As someone said above, it could be that she’s doing it for engagement and doesn’t have covid at all. I think when she comes back she’ll say she was spending quality time with them or she’s been with a man, some utter bullshit.
Omicron is generally like a cold but who knows. It's not like she was very careful.
When she's back, will she be telling the truth or Inventing some BS like "WiFi didn't work"😂

Reactions: 2
Says she's a 16/18 but I'm 18/20 bottoms wayyyy smaller but then I don't just wear dresses and skirts. Anyway I call bullshit to mid size.

I agree, there is no way she's a 16. She's more 18/20. She's posted some nice outfits this week.

Reactions: 1
She is immune compromised because she has arthritis and psoriasis, so it may not be just a cold for her. The fatigue with Covid and arthritis is bad.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
The narrative of it "just being a cold," really needs to stop.
I've never known a common cold to have long lasting effects, send people to ICU or kill people.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

In my country (and in most countries) this is clearly plussize (fat and even obese). I don't know why they invent new sub categories to reassure customers basically. We are not talking about a medical chart. In fashion, it's nonsense.

I've never known a common cold to have long lasting effects, send people to ICU or kill people.
Agreed, it’s true that most people are not affected too badly but it’s not the same for everyone

In my country (and in most countries) this is clearly plussize (fat and even obese). I don't know why they invent new sub categories to reassure customers basically. We are not talking about a medical chart. In fashion, it's nonsense.
Well my understanding of the different categories is straight sizes are any size upto a 12, midsizes are 14, 16 and plus size is size 18 and above. I don't think we need to refer to dress sizes and use the word obese though tbh.

I'm a size 18/20 and think of myself as the lower end of plus size.

Like a cold meaning similar symptoms. We're well aware it's a different virus.

Can we stop with the covid talk please 🙄🙄🙄🙄 it’s enough in the media we don’t need it here.

Not trying to tell people what to talk about but surely I can’t be the only one who cringes at the word covid anymore 😅😅

Reactions: 17
I said Omricon isn't supposed to be that bad if you're vaccinated. I had delta and was double vaccinated and that wasn't great, but from what I've heard Omricon isn't as bad.
I don't want to turn this into a covid thread again, so moving on

Only other thing she can have is a sleeve but it would be a massive risk due to the surgery from the bypass and scar tissue. I’ve heard of people going from sleeve to bypass but not heard of people going bypass to sleeve. shes running out of options to help her weight

Only other thing she can have is a sleeve but it would be a massive risk due to the surgery from the bypass and scar tissue. I’ve heard of people going from sleeve to bypass but not heard of people going bypass to sleeve. shes running out of options to help her weight
I wouldn't say she's running out of options to lose weight, as she hasn't even tried the old fashioned way of eating less and moving more!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well my understanding of the different categories is straight sizes are any size upto a 12, midsizes are 14, 16 and plus size is size 18 and above. I don't think we need to refer to dress sizes and use the word obese though tbh.

I agree, I'm 18/30, more a 20 now and I'm the lower end of plus size. Hinder said she was 18/20 but had put weight on and having to buy size 20, so lower plus size, I thought mid was a size 14, which I don't think is plus size.
I don't why they don't say plus size.

Of course I used fat/obese in a blunt descriptive way. Fashion size are very relative. It depends on the population general size and on brand choices too. What you call midsize is considered plusize elsewhere. That's why it's pretty difficult to get nice clothes sometimes, although it's changing a lot. But still certain brands don't do more than UK size 14 (and not a comfy 14 and not all models available).

I wouldn't say she's running out of options to lose weight, as she hasn't even tried the old fashioned way of eating less and moving more!
Well she’s lost out on surgical ways,and she’s not lost any the traditional way so far has she.

the woman probably needs to get some help from dieticians to get out of the mindset that she can eat anything.

Agree, it would have been easier for her to go on a diet or at least change her eating habits before having a second wls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.