Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did laugh at her saying she spends most of her life being tired from travelling. Likes she’s crossing time zones and continents. Instead of going from Edinburgh to Essex. Where she’s sitting on a train and then being looked after like she’s an actual child at home. I’d give my right leg to be as tired as her 😂
Poppy’s face reading this thread
156D191E-DD0A-4F77-B2B2-F05746FC0CE0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
The fact she lied and said she goes every few months…she’s up and down the country 3-4 times a month ffs who is she trying to fool
She’s backwards and forwards more than her skirt and bra are washed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
PSA: HINDER IS GOING TO EDINBURGH ON SATURDAY

(sorry if this has already been discussed, I got so excited I came straight here)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hinder is really nice and funny, isn’t she? Her latest stories are great. I only followed her because of this thread so thanks Poppy, you are good for something.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is. She doesn’t have the ego Poppy does, and I love her accent. Reminds me of Gavin and Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hinder is really nice and funny, isn’t she? Her latest stories are great. I only followed her because of this thread so thanks Poppy, you are good for something.
She's great, quite refreshing. I'm just watching her stories now but had to come over here when she said she was going to Edinburgh. I hope we get some Hinder and Archie content.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry everyone, I got overexcited with the news but Hinder is going to Edinburgh next week, not Saturday, so we will have to wait a little longer for Harchiegate.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.