Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was gifted them I looked on the website and they have some nice stuff that I thought of buying. (I hate buying from companies who gift so much though)
Anyway tonight. OMG! The angles!
If she feels confident good on her, she like the rest of us deserve to dress up and feel sexy but God I not want to see those views. Nothing to do with her body just the bleeping poses! Jesus!

Reactions: 8
I cant believe, with all these comments, nobody has mentioned how strange it is that shes prancing about her flat, with her Brother in it, half naked. "Ben, stick to your room for half an hour whilst I take pictures of my arse in what may as well be a non-existant piece of material". 🤯🤯🤯.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I actually bought that purple cardigan yesterday! Can click and collect pick it up on Sunday. Unlike Poppy I actually am a size 20 so bought an XL as it looked quite small/cropped, if the medium fits her and the XL fits me ( I’m definitely smaller than her ) we know someone’s been telling porkies/swapping the hangers 👀 🤥

Reactions: 15
I cant believe, with all these comments, nobody has mentioned how strange it is that shes prancing about her flat, with her Brother in it, half naked. "Ben, stick to your room for half an hour whilst I take pictures of my arse in what may as well be a non-existant piece of material". 🤯🤯🤯.
She said he was rushing her in george because he was out tonight so guessing he'd already gone... well so she says

Reactions: 2
But she apparently tried on the XL but trying on clothes is not allowed because of covid restrictions...so do the rules not apply to her or as per usual is she lying ??
Changing rooms not open but you can try the cardigan on on the shop floor.

Re the stretching of the fingers. There’s an editing trick on the iPhone instahuns use where you alter the X axis and it makes you look taller and a little narrower. If you also follow the fuller figure fuller bust thread I suspect that’s why her head looks tiny in some of her posts
Noted! Not that I’d ever want to stretch myself 🤥🤥🤥

with all the body talk has it been mentioned she has been gifted a sofa?!? Such a random item, can’t wait to see how she ‘sells’ it to us.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ok, so I don’t live in the UK and understand the NHS works differently to Ireland, but, why is she covered in psoriasis in this day and age? There are LOADS of treatments, loads, there is no need for her to have skin like that.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
He was probably taking some photos for his personal collection 😉
In all honesty I wouldn't find it strange if he was in the room with her, they have an odd relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, so I don’t live in the UK and understand the NHS works differently to Ireland, but, why is she covered in psoriasis in this day and age? There are LOADS of treatments, loads, there is no need for her to have skin like that.
To be fair it does sound like she’s tried various treatments. She really doesn’t do herself any favours though, I’m sure what she eats and drinks must have an effect on her skin

Reactions: 8
Not a massive fan of Poppy but to be fair, she does have it quite severely. I'm not commenting about the impact of diet changes because I don't know if she's tried in the past and I'm not a doctor.

A lot of people over here still struggle in spite of the NHS. It's wonderful we have it but it's incredibly under-funded and under-staffed so people from other countries tend to think it's a magic level of service received by all and that just isn't the case. It's completely dependent on the postcode lottery and your local CCG recommendations as well as a few various other boring bits and bobs.

Reactions: 7
Tell you something though… I wish I had an ounce of her confidence!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t care what her body likes, how she poses and all that jazz. Just don’t understand how that underwear is meant to be sexy. There is so many better outfits and lingerie out there.

Reactions: 9
To be fair it does sound like she’s tried various treatments. She really doesn’t do herself any favours though, I’m sure what she eats and drinks must have an effect on her skin
Totally, if she cut out or even reduced dairy she'd see a huge improvement, well she might, it helped no end for me x

Reactions: 3
I'm all for being body positive, being comfortable in your own skin blah blah blah.....but that image is absolutely not what I wanted to see when I opened insta last night......not sure my eyes will ever recover

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.