Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the same psoriasis and type of arthritis as she does.
I don't understand how she wears fake tan, it would sting me so much and also doesn't apply correctly..
I was thinking that. I have psoriasis too, thankfully mild so far, and fake tan is utterly out of the question.

Reactions: 2
She gets gifted so many nice outfits and is wearing this on a night out, on a Saturday night out. What happened to getting dressed up.
Screenshot_20220129-193405.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More videos of her doing shots incoming, just in case we thought she wasn’t t having an absolutely marvellous time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else reckon she's fallen out with Hagrid? She hasn't seen her in ages!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for anyone who lives in her building, when she’s comes crashing in at 4am stomping up the stairs and shouting into her phone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What was she going on about? I can't bear to listen to her voice. She had a different top on, was she trying to imply she'd had a one night stand?

Reactions: 3
Nah. Her mate’s pyjama top. Same skirt 2 nights in a row though. FASHION influencer 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was she going on about? I can't bear to listen to her voice. She had a different top on, was she trying to imply she'd had a one night stand?
She's probably been sick...absolute state of her and clearly not that drunk if she's able to hold her phone to film herself walking up stairs and pouring water. Isn't it sad that she feels she has to film herself doing all this ? She's 30 years old shes been out drinking herself stupid 2 nights in row ? No one cares !

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.