Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't the normal thing to do would be to leave that room straight away and never speak of it again? So weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Stop it. Sorry what?!

He. Took. A. Picture. Of. His. Sister. Like. THAT.

No. Nope. No.

Absolute sister fucker.

they did a storyline about banging siblings on Brookside once- they remind me of them 🤢😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well it's jolly lucky she didn't pass out in the bath 🙄

Honestly they are a pair of immature clowns 🤡 and there is something deeply disturbing about the fact his first thought is to take a picture of his ' pretending to be asleep' naked sister but even more disturbing is that she thinks these scenarios up and then pretends it's not staged ...

And in case anyone is unsure about how old they are ... he's mid 30s and she is almost 30!

Reactions: 13
Stop it. Sorry what?!

He. Took. A. Picture. Of. His. Sister. Like. THAT.

No. Nope. No.

Absolute sister fucker.

they did a storyline about banging siblings on Brookside once- they remind me of them 🤢😝
Ha,ha, I remember that storyline.
I wouldn't be shocked if it came out that they were having sex.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
just sooooo Grim 😩 but no doubt in my mind he is thinking about her whilst attempting to bash one out between goes on his sleep apnea machine 💁🏻‍♀️
It really is and I know we all joke about it with them two, but I do believe it has or would happen between them. They have a very odd relationship, it is not normal for a brother to take that photo and it's not normal for her to share it.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It really is and I know we all joke about it with them two, but I do believe it has or would happen between them. They have a very odd relationship, it is not normal for a brother to take that photo and it's not normal for her to share it.
totally! Me and my brother are what I would call ‘really close’

As in; we speak 4 times a week, we get on well, we have similar sense of humour.

We DO NOT take photos of each other asleep with out arses out. Because THATS SO bleeping WEIRD AND IF THEY DONT THINK ITS WEIRD THAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE WEIRD.

Reactions: 14
That’s so screwy. Taking a picture of a partially naked woman whilst she’s asleep, so can’t consent and then sending it to others…😐

• Sad
totally! Me and my brother are what I would call ‘really close’

As in; we speak 4 times a week, we get on well, we have similar sense of humour.

We DO NOT take photos of each other asleep with out arses out. Because THATS SO bleeping WEIRD AND IF THEY DONT THINK ITS WEIRD THAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE WEIRD.
Yeah I thought this- me and my brother are super close, text all day etc but if he took a picture of me like this I’d be bleeping mortified and think he was a weirdo- I wouldn’t share it for thousands to see🤮

Reactions: 6
That’s so screwy. Taking a picture of a partially naked woman whilst she’s asleep, so can’t consent and then sending it to others…😐
Then she posts it on stories... must want everyone to see the "bubble butt" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine you’re a guy interested in her and you see those stories. There would be 3 people in that relationship!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s taking Amitriptyline, not bloody heroin! It makes you drowsy & gives you a dry mouth, it doesn’t make you pass out halfway into bed. She’s totally staged that pic. Pair of weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel a bit weird saying this. But go back and look at the pic. The dressing gown looks pulled up, right on her bum 🧐

Honestly I would feel violated if my partner even took that let alone my brother. Absolute freaks

• Sad
  • Sick
I feel a bit weird saying this. But go back and look at the pic. The dressing gown looks pulled up, right on her bum 🧐

Honestly I would feel violated if my partner even took that let alone my brother. Absolute freaks
Exactly so either she pulled it up or he did ...both sleazebags imo

Reactions: 8

I thought it looked like it had been pulled up too

Reactions: 4

I thought the same

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.