Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robinfly00

Hmm she seems to be doing well? She said shes had 40k orders... i am interested to see her accounts for this year. If it doesn’t add up- then someone will be getting in trouble... also, does she charge VAT? I’ve never ordered from her so I have no idea if she does or not. Would be good to know if she actually files her vat accounts every 3 months but I doubt that very much🤣
No she doesn’t charge taxes, even on the free cash she gives out randomly isn’t taxed, it’s all so dodge. Don’t believe she was ever robbed from her first warehouse either... she’s just honestly so full of shit. Even wags don’t have 2 lambos and someone selling a makeup base made from the back streets of China can afford two whilst building a house? Full of shit honest to god 😂f
Thread suggestion: Paige is a dick. Pass it on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
It’s vulgar and tasteless to brag about money the way she does .
I used to work in anti money laundering operations for an American bank and her business REEKS of it
Wasn't she once caught laundering money through her shop for Jordan?

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Emma3663

60k to 550k, why ya fucking lying 😂 let’s see what companies house says in April. Whether he details ‘celebs’ (I use that term very loosely) cars or not, he ain’t even making 60k 😂 ‘my tips work’ what tax evasion and fraud?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Its obvs gone sour with the pt as she's deleted all posts and so has he lol and he no longer follows her

• Haha
  • Wow
I haven't thought about this girl in years but her "skincare" launch brought her back into my mind. Don't know if it's been discussed on here but the only reason she has/ever had money is because half her circle are drug dealers and the salon is basically just one big money laundering operation waiting to be found out.

The whole salon is full of toxic people and honestly based on it's owner i don't think that would surprise anyone. Everyone in Manchester knows this is just a big drug business which is exactly why the accounts and her lifestyle don't add up.

• Wow
  • Heart

Jklaowv

THANK YOU!! Literally hope she comes across this post. Tbh I enjoy her bases, they’re all really good & can’t find anything like it with any other brand so I don’t get the hate about her products but everything else is spot on
This is it. I dont think there would be a thread If she hadnt turned into something else.
I followed her from MAC and I thought her makeup was incredible and something different to the awful makeup that hairdressers and nail techs were doing for proms with 0 training 🤣 I'd even go so far as saying she had a hand in making the MUA game what it is now but all this bragging is so unflattering and embarrassing when taking the complaints into account. That lambo money should have gone on training, new staff and managers with actual experience. Instead shes riding on the coat tails of a business that has barely begun and doesnt make enough money for these expenses. Like someone else said, employing your friends and family might be kind but they obviously bring nothing to her business with so many complaints, they're actually hindering It. I think she needs a long and reflective holiday without her phone so she can get her mind straight about working hard, being smart with her choices and managing her money but I honestly dont think it will happen. When girls start to realise that writing down what they want requires hard work and alot of the time luck, shes going to lose popularity. Not to mention the cancelled collection was totally off beat 🙈

Albs

She absolutely cringes me out🤢
Why are all her ‘friends’ so up her arse. I get there all on payroll but I certainly wouldn’t be texting my boss anything like the things she gets, even though we are mates.
The way she talks pisses me off, im from Manchester myself but she just talks so fake.
And the constant ‘queen’ thing, there is just no need for that. Only people i ever hear saying that is the odd 70+ year old.
She is just a full on dick. Rant over😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
I thought she had that Christmas dinner in the academy at first 😂. Weird presents, who bought her loads of cookbooks or was she giving them to people? Not even well known ones literally looked as if they’d been picked up last minute in the supermarket. Also.. why was “Chloe My PA” there? Weird working/friendship..
Definition of irony: 17 cook books for Christmas but hires a chef.

• Haha
I’m absolutely pissing that she thinks her brothers “inspirational quote” is a winner. It sounds like something my 6 year old nephew writes for a school assembly to read out 🤣🤣🤣

She clearly has her own dictionary that defines “humble” as: bragging as much as possible about what you have, and occasionally throwing in “I remember I came from nothing” before bragging some more
yes, she cries poverty when she knows very little of the meaning. Woopfefuckingdoo you were brought up in a council house. I’ve mentioned in another thread there are girls stealing WiFi in Africa etc to watch her videos and she’s teaching them to “stay humble” and “manifest” let’s get Real P love how can they manifest they haven’t got a nan to get a bank loan from in the middle of the fucking Sahara have they you tit! She doesn’t understand the meaning of poverty and it’s a disgrace

Attachments

• Haha

Prettyiconic55

Ok
So she’s mysteriously refollowed Zak but he’s still not following her
She’s also following urban guy but he’s unfollowed her

Her new winners circle will be the Asian guy

her circles move quick something tells me more does on behind the scenes
How irresponsible to post his number plate and what is most likely his house. She’s learnt nothing from when she got done over

DreamyGal

VIP Member
Exactly! He has a few businesses, just cos Paige is a customer of one of them it doesn't make her single handedly responsible for every bit of success the poor guy has....

Its like if I see my hairdresser get a new car, I don't go on social media saying "look what Katies achieved cos of me" because I go to her once a month for a cut and colour...GTFOH! She has loads of other customers to her business other than me.

It's really riled me that, she's an absolute controlling freak its horrible
Smells a bit narcissistic

Sounds like Paige

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ninetiesbitxh

The way she saves people’s names in her phone are so weird.. “Chloe my PA” as if she’s gonna forget. Just call her Chloe McAteer and have a day off..

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I wish when shes posting stories she would use the correct grammar. I’m Far from being the grammar police but it irks when on a business page they can’t grasp there/their/they’re, it looks a bit unprofessional

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
She’s been having her lashes done throughout lockdown.... and I knew it was by SheLash, who have the nerve to currently be saying how sad they are to still not be able to work!! Fucking jokers.
Also, why can’t she just have a day out with her brother and not film / take pics of everything they’re doing?! I bet that kid thinks it’s normal to be ignored unless it’s for a pic / film

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Came on here to post the make up pics but I see we all saw them 🤣 How can she look at that in photos or her own filtered videos and think that’s acceptable for her “brand”.
The make up, someone tying her shoes and some like girl having to pull her jeans up for her.
WTAF??

I’m now thinking Plouise is a cult.