Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because of her mother and her medical history... interesting pic though 🧐

Reactions: 2
Why is she parked in a disabled spot?
Well spotted!

I don't know if her mum is still having ongoing treatment but I think Paige said that she was. Cancer is classed as a disability. She may also be on disability benefit. I'd expect to her to be entitled to a blue badge which can be used in any car in which she is a driver or passenger.

Reactions: 5
“Cooking for Luke”
- spoon of houmous ✅
- chop cucumber ✅
- slice pitta ✅
- microwave egg noodles ✅

the only cooking she’s done is stirfrying a bit of Quorn. It’s not like it’s raw either, bet it took about 5 mins

Well spotted!

I don't know if her mum is still having ongoing treatment but I think Paige said that she was. Cancer is classed as a disability. She may also be on disability benefit. I'd expect to her to be entitled to a blue badge which can be used in any car in which she is a driver or passenger.
Yeah you’re right! I didn’t even think of that! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Shut the duck up 😂😂😂 how is she not mentally drained typing tit like this everyday? Drive your fancy car and duck off babes
I’m fed up of hearing chat all this shite constantly I followed her because I genuinely liked her. All she goes on about now is manifest this, lambo this, family that.

Reactions: 7
So her mum nearly died and the only thing that seems to bring them happiness is going Selfridges and spending a few thousand on material crap to look good on insta , they know NOTHING about life clearly , that’s the stuff they live for..... trashy as Fcuk, I’m glad she realises her “fairy tale” won’t last

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She’s talking about that brand that she owns but nobody knows again at the top of her whiteboard as the biggest earner I doubt if she did own a big brand she would be able to keep it and not brag !

Reactions: 6
Annoys me that she doesn’t know the difference between ‘woman’ and ‘women’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
I’ve been following her for a LONGGGGG time... longer than 4 years. Pretty sure I don’t remember her EVER having a holiday??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.