Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed she’s finally admitted to NOT having made £1m+ last year!! She has said on her stories previously that she had made over £1m... I mean, she even got the local newspaper to write an article about her earning over £1m. But we could see her accounts clearly didn’t show anywhere near that. And now she’s back-tracked?!!
There’s no way whatsoever she’s going to go from £100k to £10m in a year! 😂😂 We’ll see what this years accounts show!
Sorry I should have explained- I quoted her verbatim so it looks non-sensical because she's a bit dense!

I think she meant they started making £100,000 at the beginning but this year they'll clear £10 million.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I should have explained- I quoted her verbatim so it looks non-sensical because she's a bit dense!

I think she meant they started making £100,000 at the beginning but this year they'll clear £10 million.
Yes you’re right... she didn’t actually say it was last year that they “cleared” (whatever the duck that means!) £100k. But even having looked at last years accounts, she’s still miles off making her first £1m... I’ll be amazed if she makes £10m!

Reactions: 3
Yes you’re right... she didn’t actually say it was last year that they “cleared” (whatever the duck that means!) £100k. But even having looked at last years accounts, she’s still miles off making her first £1m... I’ll be amazed if she makes £10m!
Completely agree. I think she just throws numbers around for effect!

I thought she meant they sold 100,000 items and now they’re gonna sell 10 million items and that’s why she needs more space?

Reactions: 6
I thought she meant they sold 100,000 items and now they’re gonna sell 10 million items and that’s why she needs more space?
That actually makes more sense given that she was showing around her warehouse!

That actually makes more sense given that she was showing around her warehouse!
But then again it said in the paper that she had sold 300,000 units of her base (figures clearly given by her) so again that doesn’t add up as she said she sold 100,000 of summat or other last year 🤣 I can’t keep up with what she’s going on about!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow so I’m proper surprised. I actually thought she was a nice girl but kinda questioning that now. The first thing of hers I bought was the eyebrow set and you have to hand it to her, the packaging is amazing but I’m not buying it for that. The pencil lasted about three weeks there’s that little product in it, it’s too soft so it fades on the skin after a while and the eyebrow gel isn’t all that.

Reactions: 4
10 million items would be worth more than £10m. I doubt either is correct! Let’s face it, she’s not once been accurate when discussing figures has she?! I expect the warehouse will be for cosmetics AND the fashion stuff (and probably a shed load of drugs) 😂

Why wouldnt she just ignore people ? Searching her own name on twitter to see what people are saying, how embarrassing

Reactions: 9
The trousers look like they fit horribly. And who is buying a cami top with belts for straps?

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s got the cheek to charge £49 for a pack of 3 plain crop tops that are probably one wear quality!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s got the cheek to charge £49 for a pack of 3 plain crop tops that are probably one wear quality!
All her makeup is cheap tit from China... of course the clothing is going to be the same!! We’ll have to wait and see if it sells. You can buy similar for under a tenner elsewhere... and not many 13/14 year olds have £49!

All her makeup is cheap tit from China... of course the clothing is going to be the same!! We’ll have to wait and see if it sells. You can buy similar for under a tenner elsewhere... and not many 13/14 year olds have £49!
The guy with the username ‘x1mys’ does the booty bands for real life and the factory is in Pakistan I think it’s his own given his heritage is potentially south-Asian

Isn’t it amazing that she has the time to respond to something like this, but not the endless streams of genuine complaining customers she has!
"Do not come for my audience...." She's rallying the troops! She's inciting her followers to give this girl a load of abuse. She's so passive aggressive!!

The guy with the username ‘x1mys’ does the booty bands for real life and the factory is in Pakistan I think it’s his own given his heritage is potentially south-Asian
He seems to have his fingers in a lot of pies as he’s also involved with that Pellis & Co salon that the god awful Arianna Ajtar goes to and he also runs Paige’s website. I always find it so strange when people have multiple business and not one of them is linked to the other

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.