Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Itsjustmebabex

Does anyone remember Paige’s first ever designer Kirsty? Then Paige ended up with 5 designers (kirsty and Danielle included) kirsty taught them all, her and Paige were like best friends. Kirst started off in Paige’s live courses back in 2016/17 and that’s how she got the job. Paige begged her to go back.. she’s now designing for doll beauty like go on girl 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Kiki_99

Chatty Member
Nor me. And the same in reverse - I don’t know why these people hold her in such high regard. If I was Imran, I’d be absolutely mortified she’d shared that. I know he’s in the wrong to send it in the first place but Christ, 350,000 people didn’t need to see it 🤦🏻‍♀️
I actually think he's quite clever. He knew that by writing a post supposedly intended to be "private", she would definitely share it because she simply HAS to share anybody's gushing praise and appreciation in order to feed her massive ego. It's not a declaration of love- it's him kissing her arse.....and we all know how she loves to be worshipped! 🙄

Now he's suddenly been introduced to a huge audience, he's on their radar and we're discussing him on Tattle. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Well played, Imran. 👏🏼

• Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
If anything he makes more through Tyler as Tyler sells booty bands on PLT and they sell out quick
Exactly! He has a few businesses, just cos Paige is a customer of one of them it doesn't make her single handedly responsible for every bit of success the poor guy has....

Its like if I see my hairdresser get a new car, I don't go on social media saying "look what Katies achieved cos of me" because I go to her once a month for a cut and colour...GTFOH! She has loads of other customers to her business other than me.

It's really riled me that, she's an absolute controlling freak its horrible

• Haha

DreamyGal

VIP Member
I just think she’s like a kid
It’s like she’s craved fame and money got it and now can’t manage it
She needs a manager ASAP

Her secret brand is probably drugs and that’s why it’s so secret🥴
Just been on urban valet mans insta and could he get any further up paiges arse 🤮 just a few things off the top of my head.
-when Paige comments on any of his posts, he pins the comment to the top so it shows first
-went with her to pick her car up and basically got a hard on over picking someone else’s car up
-‘people will never understand I’m the person who buttons P Louise’ what does that even mean
He genuinely thinks he’s something special because he knows her. Can imagine him to be a ‘do you know who I am’ type of person and always name dropping paige asif she’s some a list celeb. Desperation doesn’t even come close

• Haha

Emma3663

The way she saves people’s names in her phone are so weird.. “Chloe my PA” as if she’s gonna forget. Just call her Chloe McAteer and have a day off..
I think it’s mega disrespectful. ‘Chloe my PA’ 1. Her sole purpose on this earth isn’t just to be your PA, so why not have some respect and stop belittling the girl and put her proper name in your phone.
2. stop inflating your own ego by labelling her in your phone as PA.
people like Paige don’t realise that PA doesn’t mean slave. OFCOURSE Chloe will run around after her, so would I if that’s all I had to do for my pay check, not exactly work is it. What does ‘my geo’ actually do?! Does she work within plouise or is she just paiges mate, cos the way she fuckin sits there brushing paiges hair you’d think she was the personal slave 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hayhaygal

Not posted on this thread before but as someone who gets their lashes done with she lash I just have to comment 😅 they are based in Shrewsbury not Brentwood, and while you get your lashes done you hear a lot, they don’t pay g shore gals to do their lashes they do them for free and drive up to Newcastle to them, the same goes for p Louise, she has nothing to do with the brand, they just do her lashes and the rest of the lot at the salon/shop for free in exchange for free promo! Also, I was getting my lashes done once and heard them talking about Paige because they went all the way up to Manchester expecting clients from Manchester but instead Paige just got them to do her lashes and all the MUAs lashes, her friends etc basically everyone she knew and the she lash girls got no money for it and Paige didn’t bat an eyelid 😳

• Wow

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I cannot believe how overweight her younger brother is. Not his fault obvs but surely something needs to be done about that..

• Haha

Robinfly00

someone tell him that 99% of people just think “twat” when he does that.
Definitely just think ‘ fucking twat’ even worse tho when you think it’s gonna be a young kid and you see what I can only describe as a 40 year old egg head behind the wheel. Aww it’s so cringe tho... little man syndrome that... probs speeding to Paige Cos the winners circle are all gathering around the new lambo manifesting their dreams of a beautiful BUT humble lifestyle 😎 dickheads

& I actually think my hair dryer has more power than that tank... erwwww he’s anging! Keep the hat on mate... alllllll the way down to ya chin hun.

• Haha

tantastic

As in Paige uses this site 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She must read this cause her mums in a different top today
her mam looks really good..her hair is growing quickly! Would have thought tho she wouldhave to shield with COVID Rather than popping everywhere with Paige in the lambo?

We all ready for the clothing launch tomorrow?! I for one cannot wait. I feel like it's a real classy cross between The Matrix and Ann Summers bondage section....

• Haha

Wishing1990

Chatty Member
Uh oh no hunny 😅 we do not need a tutorial
I’d like a tutorial just so I know how to avoid my makeup looking that bad!! Seriously... she must have been NC45 on the face and NC10 under eyes! Ridiculous. Though, one of her MUAs die once tell me that they use NC10/15 concealer on ALL skin tones, so... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Ninetiesbitxh

Why’s her brother spraying tesco’s finest prosecco about? Nothing wrong with the prosecco, I am a big fan but please, you’ve not just won the Grand Prix! Think of the mess!

• Haha