Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said about the asian guys new range rover "we did that"

Sorry WE?!

Is he not a website designer? Most website designers have several clients at once??? If you go on his page it literally lists all the businesses he has, judging by his business pages on insta (he owns an aesthetics place and a trainer company as well as designing websites) making a website for Plouise probably accounts for less than 1% of his workload this year, So I don't think YOU did much at all, Paige.

I've said it before and I'll say it again she absolutely HAS to attribute someone elses success to herself...it's like she doesn't feel comfortable any other way. It's a bit like a mental illness, her self esteem must literally be rock bottom, wonder if she manifested that 🤷‍♀️
I completely agree that she takes ownership of other people's success but I think that's because she genuinely believes that she was instrumental in it. She's surrounded by sychophants who call her "Queen Paige" and even gets her PA to dress her and lace up her shoes, just like royalty!

Paige totally believes her own hype, hence the Winners Circle™. She really believes that she is THAT influential with this manifestation crap. Her ego is off the scale.

Reactions: 8
I completely agree that she takes ownership of other people's success but I think that's because she genuinely believes that she was instrumental in it. She's surrounded by sychophants who call her "Queen Paige" and even gets her PA to dress her and lace up her shoes, just like royalty!

Paige totally believes her own hype, hence the Winners Circle™. She really believes that she is THAT influential with this manifestation crap. Her ego is off the scale.
*sycophants

It REALLY bugs me how we see her chest when she’s doing stories! I’m sick of seeing her boobs!!!

Reactions: 3
Here she goes
What the HELL. She doesn’t look like herself at all and that’s concerning. Like some kind of warped cartoon character. How she can call herself a professional MUA and owner of a cosmetics company is SHOCKING🤡

Reactions: 9
She’s always “dieting” yet drinking coffees from Costa and Starbucks that contain about 400 calories each! Surely her “winners circle” PT, or the company she now buys her food from (because she has a kitchen and time, yet never cooks?!) could tell her that dieting involves reducing your calorie and sugar intake?!!
Also, seeing her in her nylon tracksuits are making me sweat 😓

Did you know she has a Lamborghini??!!!!

Course we all did because it’s all she ever posts... yawn

• Haha
Did she even read the last sentence before she posted?
I’ve only just discovered this woman but Jesus, what a narcissist!!!!
And the makeup? She looks like a Bratz doll that’s been left in the sun

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New thread - thanks @minniemae92 for the name suggestion 😂

Summary from previous thread:

Brags and boasts a lot about everything, but claims to “stay humble”.

Accounts submitted on companies house don’t come close to what she claims to earn.

Claims to have lots of staff, including a lot from BME groups - accounts show she likely has just 2/3 staff.

Courses are crap and badly run. MUA who work at her academies complain about her to clients.

Got burgled after constant bragging about owning expensive things... said she would stop bragging... carries on bragging.

Believes in “manifestation” and claims to have healed her mum!

“Winners circle” currently includes guy who cleans her car and a PT

“High end” makeup line she claims to have created can be found and purchased from China for approx £1. Packaging says not to use on the eyes!

Have I missed anything??
Omg 😂 I got onto this girl when she got burgled but had no idea all this nonsense had gone on. What a loon.

Reactions: 6
I use to work for x1mys. People don’t know what he’s really like behind the scenes 🐸 ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’d love to reveal everything but I wouldn’t want to out myself! Just find it funny how he acts now on social media and how he portrays himself when he’s just not like that in real life.
Well I’d say Paige has just done a pretty good job of outing him to her whole following, whether that was her intention or not 🤣 Funny on his profile and his wife’s, they look like quite the happy family.

Reactions: 3
Well I’d say Paige has just done a pretty good job of outing him to her whole following, whether that was her intention or not 🤣 Funny on his profile and his wife’s, they look like quite the happy family.
Definitely aren’t.. He’s very shady when she isn’t around.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.