Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres a lamborghini garage in stockport.....

Wonder why she went all the way to birmingham lol

Reactions: 4
She commented on Lamborghini Birmingham’s post saying ‘it’s not often people look after me’ and I think that’s such a rubbish thing for her loyal customers to see.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wish when shes posting stories she would use the correct grammar. I’m Far from being the grammar police but it irks when on a business page they can’t grasp there/their/they’re, it looks a bit unprofessional

Reactions: 14
If she has enough money to buy a new customised Lamborghini, I’m expecting some big numbers on her accounts this year when she submits them to companies house. If they’re anything like last years figures, I’m calling that some serious drug dealing action has been going on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just doing the lord’s work here and reviewing the skincare for you all 😂😂.

Texture treatment £30.00. Promising glowing skin, gentle exfoliant to reveal your glow “babe”. Truth: it’s a cleanser, not a treatment. It doesn’t contain any acids so dunno what these “exfoliants” are. 3rd ingredient is an SLS, so I’m sure that will reveal DRY skin. Apart from that I’ve got no idea what the other ingredients are, nothing noticeably beneficial to the skin..

The moisturiser £29.00. Is both described as and called a moisturiser so an improvement on the above. Again, nothing noteworthy in the ingredients. I’m no expert but I’m quite sure you could buy this exact thing for a fraction of the price. Contains dimethicone - a silicone, doesn’t agree with everyone’s skin. Contains glycerin as the hydrating element and essential oils. No hyaluronic acid or niacinamide. I can already feel it clogging my pores.

Eye cream £15.00. Supposed to reduce wrinkles (just get Botox like Paige would). Actually contains hyaluronic acid!!!!! But right down at the bottom of the inci list so I will assume a small percentage. Promises peptides but (again whilst I’m not expert) I didn’t see any in the ingredients list? It does contain parabens, silicones, perfume and alcohol. Probably not ideal ingredients for your EYES.

TLDR; don’t believe the hype!!

Reactions: 18
If she has enough money to buy a new customised Lamborghini, I’m expecting some big numbers on her accounts this year when she submits them to companies house. If they’re anything like last years figures, I’m calling that some serious drug dealing action has been going on
Maybe the numbers won’t be high... I mean, she’s expecting her closest staff to pay for her skin care products, maybe times are that hard.... 👀

Reactions: 9
Surely your business isn’t THAT amazing if you’re working every single day and can’t afford to take a holiday or even a day off? That doesn’t sound like it’s that successful to me 🥴

Reactions: 10
It’s nice to see she can afford a new lambo but couldn’t afford to send my Black Friday order in decent packaging to keep it protected☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also v v v annoying when she goes on about this “secret brand”. If it’s a secret I’m assuming it’s she means she’s a silent partner, in which case she won’t get involved in the runnings of the business, just invest at the start and take a share of the profits. Classic Paige though HAS to mention all the time so people speculate

Reactions: 11
Also v v v annoying when she goes on about this “secret brand”. If it’s a secret I’m assuming it’s she means she’s a silent partner, in which case she won’t get involved in the runnings of the business, just invest at the start and take a share of the profits. Classic Paige though HAS to mention all the time so people speculate
Hmm interesting a silent partner... So it's probably that asian guy who was mentioned early in this thread who has his hands in few businesses from what I read earlier... the one who does Plouises website...

Reactions: 5
It’s nice to see she can afford a new lambo but couldn’t afford to send my Black Friday order in decent packaging to keep it protected☺
Same literally 😂 I ordered a small mystery box and it came just like that no package bag or nothing , I also ordered a large brush , eyebrow gel , 2 bases and then the 5 mystery items it was literally all cramped in ,the box barely shut , it’s a joke also the large mystery box looked tit I would be defo if I got it😂

Her secret brand is a soap brow kit thing I lost the Instagram account though

She’s talking about that brand that she owns but nobody knows again at the top of her whiteboard as the biggest earner I doubt if she did own a big brand she would be able to keep it and not brag !
It’s a soap brow kit

Reactions: 3
Just doing the lord’s work here and reviewing the skincare for you all 😂😂.

Texture treatment £30.00. Promising glowing skin, gentle exfoliant to reveal your glow “babe”. Truth: it’s a cleanser, not a treatment. It doesn’t contain any acids so dunno what these “exfoliants” are. 3rd ingredient is an SLS, so I’m sure that will reveal DRY skin. Apart from that I’ve got no idea what the other ingredients are, nothing noticeably beneficial to the skin..

The moisturiser £29.00. Is both described as and called a moisturiser so an improvement on the above. Again, nothing noteworthy in the ingredients. I’m no expert but I’m quite sure you could buy this exact thing for a fraction of the price. Contains dimethicone - a silicone, doesn’t agree with everyone’s skin. Contains glycerin as the hydrating element and essential oils. No hyaluronic acid or niacinamide. I can already feel it clogging my pores.

Eye cream £15.00. Supposed to reduce wrinkles (just get Botox like Paige would). Actually contains hyaluronic acid!!!!! But right down at the bottom of the inci list so I will assume a small percentage. Promises peptides but (again whilst I’m not expert) I didn’t see any in the ingredients list? It does contain parabens, silicones, perfume and alcohol. Probably not ideal ingredients for your EYES.

TLDR; don’t believe the hype!!
I had to laugh
“Everyone says it’s sooo affordable”

erm Superdrug offer the same for about £35 for 6 things on there regular offer so I disagree.
So there’s only limited space at the table folks ..... who wants a seat 😂😂😂😂😂

60k to 550k for the UBV man 😂 sounds just as crazy as her Turnover Projections

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.