Plouise #2 lies about fake tan, shagging the PT and urban valet man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally can’t talk with those piano key teeth!!! Have you seen her with her grandad on her story today trying to talk?!! She can’t move her mouth properly at all! She must be fuming!

3E571D97-3B59-4426-BDBA-87F6248E20D1.png
99E418CD-7C05-43DF-9C80-A6F40CD578E5.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
iv purchased two bases from her collection seen as they are £5 each and i have also ordered 2 of the same lookin colours from ali express. time to test smell and compare. i feel like they are going to be the exact same!

Reactions: 17
iv purchased two bases from her collection seen as they are £5 each and i have also ordered 2 of the same lookin colours from ali express. time to test smell and compare. i feel like they are going to be the exact same!
Let us know how you get on!!! This will be interesting!

Reactions: 2
93A8886D-475A-44E9-9ED8-7EACAAB55C9A.jpeg

Let us know how you get on!!! This will be interesting!
i totally think she has used the exact same ones as the ali express cus thte are very few shades, and then she has maybe ‘created’ more colours thinking its her own work. even through a smell test she could have just changed the fragrances its so easy to do. i was thinkin of starting my own hair brand im a hairdresses and everyone i spoke to would tell me to get in touch with china and jus change the labels. I WOULD RATHER DIE. the whole point is to create your own not but cheap tit and sell it for major profits. i would be sending people many more freebies too! deep down she must be feeling guilty that people spend so much money on her eli express tat

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 326940

i totally think she has used the exact same ones as the ali express cus thte are very few shades, and then she has maybe ‘created’ more colours thinking its her own work. even through a smell test she could have just changed the fragrances its so easy to do. i was thinkin of starting my own hair brand im a hairdresses and everyone i spoke to would tell me to get in touch with china and jus change the labels. I WOULD RATHER DIE. the whole point is to create your own not but cheap tit and sell it for major profits. i would be sending people many more freebies too! deep down she must be feeling guilty that people spend so much money on her eli express tat
When I type in ‘eyeshadow base’ on Ali Express it comes up with suggested things like Ali Express Plouise and Ali Express Plouise Make Up Academy 😳

When I type in ‘eyeshadow base’ on Ali Express it comes up with suggested things like Ali Express Plouise and Ali Express Plouise Make Up Academy 😳
25A2D3F6-F851-45E4-AC3D-5F11A3E1F323.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Only thing is aliexpress have copied plouise not the other way around. I used to search for ages on aliexpress for the eyeshadow bases but could never find them. They might be better they might be the same but either way paige didnt steal them off aliexpress haha

Reactions: 12
I ordered mmmitchell his stuff is also made in ‘PRC’
Kinda tired of these influencers launching makeup brands when it’s just Chinese stuff relabelled

Reactions: 7
Just getting the same vibes as she chucks the products into the box like the PLT brand who has sold products at 99% discount/giving £1000+ cash away on Twitter.. what's with all these brands. Someone wrote on Twitter it's all a business strategy to do with loss/finances not just marketing.

Reactions: 10
Just getting the same vibes as she chucks the products into the box like the PLT brand who has sold products at 99% discount/giving £1000+ cash away on Twitter.. what's with all these brands. Someone wrote on Twitter it's all a business strategy to do with loss/finances not just marketing.
100% her ‘cancelled’ collection is only now selling because it’s in the sale, I don’t think her business was doing well nothing ‘sold out’

Reactions: 10
Ffs wash your hair!!! She’s has those plaits in for DAYS 🤢 Look at all the greasy dandruff

1523F209-1CAB-45B8-9D72-EAC4D6AE3E1A.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.