Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if you hadn't seen previous pictures of her, her cosmetic work isn't totally obvious ( or maybe I'm blind!) But what wrecks my tits is coming on promoting or talking about X products "lovely on the skin" or "so good fir your skin"....yes that cream and Botox and fillers!!

Reactions: 21
Beautiful picture of herself in the chanel shades while the three month old is squinting with the sun 🙄 maybe she could get a sunhat for him, even in the shade.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Beautiful picture of herself in the chanel shades while the three month old is squinting with the sun 🙄 maybe she could get a sunhat for him, even in the shade.
Aw to be fair Im not sure the baba was squinting but more just having a grumpy face lol

Reactions: 1
Ya to be fair he should at least have a sun hat. His poor little bald head out. She sure adores him he’s a dote

Reactions: 3
Pippa telling us there to live our lives! Thanks Pips, we are living our lives working, raising kids, doing housework etc, not everyone can afford to feck off to Dubai for 10 days plus! Great for them that they are able to give their kids a once in a lifetime holiday a couple of times a year but coming on #liveyourlives is just so condescending!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I had to laugh at "live in the moment" and they recording every second :rolleyes: .

Put the camera away and REALLY live in the moment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Bad language!! Ha ha the language on tattle is a LOT worse. My goodness pass the smelling salts ladies don't curse! 😆🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everytime Pippa posts she does it purely to sell, she always does alittle scan of what she's wearing. It's to keep the Pippa bots interested. Here's my v expensive outfit that the majority of you can't afford but pop onto my website and purchase some of my POCO logo garments and you too can be like me......kinda.........not really!!!
But when she posts is very intentional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The nanny prob updates the insta anyway while her and Brian get twisted again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Really living in the minute pips! Every photo & video taken with such accuracy & blatant posing. Stalking Instagram & using bad language on the likes of Sabrina Hills post. #classy
Bad language😂 it’s a quote from a tv show 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ll never forget when Pippa had a rant on her stories and called trolls pesticides instead of parasites 🤣🤣 love a good drunken rant from Pips

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s not being her normal self lately I don’t think. She’s veering into Claudine Keane territory with the tacky videos. She’s definitely over sharing Dubai. Do people really need so many similar updates? I could see through it if they were doing something but it’s clip after clip of Billy/ meals and beach.

Definitely agree that comment was a drunken one too.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ll never forget when Pippa had a rant on her stories and called trolls pesticides instead of parasites 🤣🤣 love a good drunken rant from Pips
Reminds me of that TikTok where the lady thinks centipedes are called paedophiiles 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pippa telling us there to live our lives! Thanks Pips, we are living our lives working, raising kids, doing housework etc, not everyone can afford to feck off to Dubai for 10 days plus! Great for them that they are able to give their kids a once in a lifetime holiday a couple of times a year but coming on #liveyourlives is just so condescending!
She's forgetting who she is talking to!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.